obama birth certificate: yes or no

obama birth certificate ?

• yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
LOL- you actually admit to reading WND.......that is the right wing equivalent to old school Pravda.....
Not just reading worldnutdaily -- believing it. :ack-1:

Here's a classic...

AL-QAIDA NUKES ALREADY IN U.S.

Incidentally, one your heroes SNOPES had to do a scrub on the hospital Obama was “allegedly” and changed it some time later to another Hawaiian hospital. Doesn’t anybody know where this guy was born? No, not even Obama himself who used to say he was born at Queens hospital. But after this got hot and heavier it must have become apparent to him it would be easier if he tried to stage this at the Kapi’olani Medical Center --- which is now the running script... or is it running joke?

Obama's Birth: Kapi'olani? Queen's? Officials Won't Confirm, Press Confused

Yes, even in 2004 the article in the link boasts about Obama was born at Queens Hospital. Doggone if his handlers got it wrong on here another occasion??!! Well of course, because even Barack himself was quoted as saying Queens hospital is where he was born. Do you want me to find you that link? No, of course not. Anyway you will find another way to patch your story to keep it plausible. LOL

And all of that speculation, innuendo- and lies means what exactly?

Just the usual Conspiracy theorists looking for anything that they can't understand- and speculating about what it must mean.

Where was Barack Obama born?

It says right on his Birth Certificate.

I have been dealing with Birther idiotic claims since 2009. I can remember when WND was telling you that the birth certificate Obama showed us in 2008 wasn't a real birth certificate- even though the State of Hawaii said it was.

I can remember when idiots at WND said that a 'real birth certificate' would have the name of the hospital and the signature of the attending doctor- and they would only believe it when they say the 'real birth certificate'.

Fast forward to 2011 and President Obama asking the State of Hawaii to make a special exception to their policy, and issue certified copies of his original birth ceritifcate- you know- showing the name of the hospital, signed by a doctor.

WND to their credit initially said that settled it- until they realized that there was more milk they could get out of that Birther cow- and decided to cash in on calling it a fake.

Again- even though the State of Hawaii confirmed it all.

As the Director of Health of Hawaii said- 'it doesn't matter what we release- they are nuts and will never believe it'(I am paraphrasing).

You are sad, sad Birthers.

Will you still be birthin after Obama is out of the office? Or will you be circling back to Vince Foster by then?

Why don’t you and faun go have a beer together and join in your mutual revelry? It reminds me of drunk teenage boys around a keggar and fire yelling out “pearls of wisdom” and acting as though they have solved major worldly issues and laughing at all the naïve adults.

You see, no matter if WND made an error or two, or a wrong assumption, they still stand on factual incongruities that cause real strong suspicions about the Obama camps claims. In order for Obama to have to have been born in Hawaii then that means all his publishers from many different articles and news accounts gave out incorrect facts. Some say he was born in Kenya, some say he was born at Queens hospital in Honolulu --- and now years later we all know those had to be totally wrong --- Right?? Right, everybody lied or everybody close to Barack did not know what they were talking about. Even Barack himself who is quoted as saying he was born at Queens hospital years ago. (Of course it does not cause you any pause that Snopes had to back track or scrub some its reports.)

Not to mention all his relatives who attest to him being born in Kenya. Some even remembering the day and being present. Oh, they all lied too or their memories have become diseased.

And WND has almost a hundred articles pointing all this out and so much more. They even present the likely scenario which took place back in 1961 and the motives for his mother registering him as a natural born U.S. citizen. Note: It has nothing to do with him maybe one day running for the office of the presidency.

But, please, do not let me spoil your fun. You, too, must feel you are on a victory tour across the country. You have found a kink in the conservatives armor and this means total victory for all of your insanity. Not about Barack’s birth but about all his other lies and cover-ups and the whole left agenda. And I am sure God stands in approval, too. You people are doing this nation and your souls so much good. I feel bad I may have disrupted the party.

wow... you can write ! Thank You !! :) as a collective, the obots are running out of alinsky...
they hate smart people who argue well.
You're a birther if ..... you think people who make absurd claims and then run away from them are smart people who argue well.

somewhere in the maelstrom is a hawaii health department official fuddy or okubo maybe even linda lingle., saying (and this was right after 4/27/11)

".... nope, there is no doubt he was natural born right here in hawaii."
that was odd.
it was around the time of michael isikof's "half typed half written".

odd. i can't find it on the web now. i think in the future we should not allow (our) transparent governments to just burn their email when they want to..

the way the founding fathers and mothers arranged it for America..
that really up to us, the people....

Thanks for taking the time to comment to the Obama loyalists here. You know, that party of ostriches perpetually in search of means to justify their ends. It’s such a waste of my time, but I keep hoping (unreasonably I might add) that this nation will some day wake up. But as long as the leftist media rules the TV news and the newspapers, only the most dedicated will find the truth all over the internet. Others who don’t care will rely on Snopes as the bible, the one source who would never lie or cover up.

But as it is ---- Here is SNOPES trying to cover for Obama and his phony SS Card
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ssn.asp

Forget their facts it was not that dead French man’s card, that resolves nothing. It is someone else’s (noted in a link I provide later). But note how they try to cover for it being sent to a Connecticut address.

Why Barack Obama's Social Security card application might have included a Connecticut mailing address is something of a curiosity, as he had no known connection to that state at the time, but by itself that quirk is no indicator of fraud. The most likely explanation for the discrepancy is a simple clerical or typographical error: the ZIP code in the area of Honolulu where Barack Obama lived at the time he applied for his Social Security number in 1977 is 96814, while the ZIP code for Danbury, Connecticut, is 06814. Since '0' and '9' are similarly shaped numbers and are adjacent on typewriter keyboards, it's not uncommon for handwritten examples to be mistaken for each other, or for one to be mistyped as the other (thereby potentially resulting in a Hawaiian resident's application mistakenly being routed as if it had originated from Connecticut).

What a hoot!! It’s raining typos with Obama’s history!!!
Here is another explanation from Snopes on some other “mistake,” one I simply have not had the time to look into further.

This claim stems from nothing more than the observation that a search of a personal information database back in 2011 showed that the name "Harrison J. Bounel" had been mistakenly cross-indexed with Barack Obama's home address and Social Security number. (This type of error is common in such databases and has since been corrected.)

Oh, isn’t that forthright of them? They corrected the “obvious error” in 2011 for us. To set the record straight, don’t you know?

Well everyone who wants to know, knows that SNOPES is a leftist site and has been proven many, many times over. They lie when the stakes are high. So if anybody cares, one can read about two private investigators who responded to SNOPES so-called “clear the record on the social security card incongruity.” It is a lot to read, but the more you read, the more you either shake your head or roll your eyes. The legend of Barack all comes together. The guy is the biggest phony on the planet.

Private investigators respond to SNOPES

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/11/private-investigators-respond-to-snopes.html

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Private Investigators Respond To Snopes About Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number

image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DnmzMZMZOT8/VI59ulc9A8I/AAAAAAAAcy0/wXElPkp00h0/s1600/Birther-Report-Snopes-Obama-Obama-CT-Social-Security-Number%2BOP.jpg

alt="Birther Report Snopes Obama Obama CT Social Security Number" title="" v:shapes="_x0000_i1025">

Private Investigators Respond To Snopes Article

On Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number

Private Investigators respond to Leftist husband and wife team called Snopes regarding their latest piece on Obama's Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants.

Response from private investigators Susan Daniels and Niel Sankey:

Susan Daniels: SNOPES is right. Obama is not using Jean Paul Ludwig’s CT social security number. He is using someone else’s. And in their delight in denouncing the use of Ludwig’s, they include a new addition to the Social Security Administration’s website that says a person does not have to live in the state for which the number has been set aside. That was never written there before Obama’s fraudulent use of his number was challenged.

Attached in the current information at SSA for filing for a number is the following. “NOTE: If you are age 12 or older and have never received a Social Security number, you must apply in person.”

Obama allegedly got his CT number of 042-68-4425 in March ’77, which can be proven since the person before him -4424 and after him -4429 both got theirs then.

Next is: “Show an address where you can receive you card 7 to 14 days from now” and a web address “to find the Social Security office or Social Security Card Center that serves your area.” Is there a single rational person in this country who believes a fifteen year old flew from HI to CT to get a social security number when he could have gotten his there?

Later this month they are going to start issuing the cards randomly. I think to prevent exactly what happened with Obama and his phony number. They were never randomly assigned before.

For him to have a CT number, there has to be at the SSA a form SS-5 that is hand-written (like the other numbers around his) and has a CT address where he was living. It doesn’t exist. Now that we have seen the phony “birth certificate,” let’s see the phony SS-5.

The other documents, which are self-explanatory, are a compilation of those I have found and some that were sent to me. The important documents included his falsified Selective Service application and the Selective Service Verification, which is a government run site. Of course, you won’t be able to pull up Obama’s because they shut his down — but not until after I printed it. You will find on it the last four numbers of his CT SSN. You can test its accuracy if you were in the military. Google Selective Service Verification, input the required information and watch yours Selective Service information pop up. -Private Investigator Susan Daniels

Neil Sankey: I will simply agree with, and support what Susan says.

This Ludwig story was not of my doing either, and I had no part in it, it was well subsequent to the compilation of lists and other data. I am firmly of the belief that these matters should be thoroughly and properly investigated, but by the correct Authorities who have the power to access the necessary material at source, i.e. the FBI, CIA etc. My job, as a concerned citizen with experience in this field is to raise the matter and present it for such investigation. I also performed that function with the lists I provided to Doctor Taitz, which are now exhibits in her lawsuits. They are not verified, or presented as being accurate, other than that that is the data that is available in public record. It should / MUST be properly investigated by the proper Authorities. If not THEY must answer to God (they took the oath) and the American People,whom they are supposed to protect. -Private Investigator Neil SANKEY

More details on Obama's Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants can be found here.
:stupid:

See this, folks? This is quintessential birtherism. This is not only what they do .... this is all that they do. They bounce around from one idiocy to the next. Last week, this one said, "recall it was Hillary's camp, not ours, who were first quite leery of the facts." when challenged to prove his birther comment, he ran away like birthers do and rather than either post proof that he wasn't full of shit or man up and simply admit he was wrong, he just shifts to another birther mole in his never ending whack-a-mole game.

t1larg.obama.live.birth.wh.jpg

newsad1.jpg
Any forger worth his salt can make a phony birth certificate, Easy peasy. The newspaper article, what is up with that? Barrack Hussein ( great American name choice, people!) Obama was born in Hawaii? where did that come from, archival records have been doctored before. Hawai had just been made a state of the union 2 years before, why not, Kansas or New York? Somebody was living on the fringe. Anyway, by now, it's all moot. He's THE man. A weird fringe kind of half and half but who is he really kinda of MAN. But he is our President. Let's don't do this again, please!

Why was someone living in Hawaii instead of Kansas or New York?

Why exactly do you think that Hawaiians are less American than someone from New York exactly?

Meanwhile:

View attachment 49048
What makes you ask that? I have the sense that Obama's mother, Ann Dunham had a severe identity crisis and she bounced around , glommed on to Barack SR, had a fling, got knocked up. She was looking for something . She was three months pregnant when they wed. Obama Sr practically abandoned her and his child after a short while. Identity crisis sums this convoluted birther mess straight up. I feel obama should have been excluded as a valid presidential candidate from the get go because of those ambiguities. But, he's still my president. One that certainly is at odds with the best interests of this country or doesn't suit me.

Well that is an interesting fantasy you have about the President's mother- and completely irrelevant.

The voters disagreed with you- but I am pleased that you recognize he is the President regardless of your disagreement regarding his suitability.
These same voters voted for Geo. Bush Jr, whose apparent questionable connections,Daddy got him elected. should have removed him as a valid candidate, too. What do they call that again? Impropriety? Just a fainest scent of taints....You get the picture. It should and Obama Sr practically abandoned her and his childcndseVT any
Any forger worth his salt can make a phony birth certificate, Easy peasy. The newspaper article, what is up with that? Barrack Hussein ( great American name choice, people!) Obama was born in Hawaii? where did that come from, archival records have been doctored before. Hawai had just been made a state of the union 2 years before, why not, Kansas or New York? Somebody was living on the fringe. Anyway, by now, it's all moot. He's THE man. A weird fringe kind of half and half but who is he really kinda of MAN. But he is our President. Let's don't do this again, please!

Why exactly do you think that Hawaiians are less American than someone from New York exactly?

Meanwhile:

View attachment 49048
What makes you ask that? I have the sense that Obama's mother, Ann Dunham had a severe identity crisis and she bounced around , glommed on to Barack SR, had a fling, got knocked up. She was looking for something . She was three months pregnant when they wed. Obama Sr practically abandoned her and his child after a short while. Identity crisis sums this convoluted birther mess straight up. I feel obama should have been excluded as a valid presidential candidate from the get go because of those ambiguities. But, he's still my president. One that certainly is at odds with the best interests of this country or doesn't suit me.

Well that is an interesting fantasy you have about the President's mother- and completely irrelevant.

The voters disagreed with you- but I am pleased that you recognize he is the President regardless of your disagreement regarding his suitability.

Lets review: you think that Hawaiians are somehow less American than other Americans, you think that Bush should have been excluded because his father was Bush and you think that President Obama should not have been President because his father abandoned him.

Did I cover it all?

Obama is like Geo. Bush Jr., Obama's immigration status or Bushes possible nepotism should just have disqualified either as having too many conflicts , period.And both issues have come back to bite us, so, people, vote better next time.

Your opinion is noted, and I am sure will be ignored next time also.

Hmmm who to believe- Snopes- who actually has a reputation for fact finding- or a Birther- and Birthers by definition rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.
You believe whoever you want. Because for you it is all about belief and ignore those irritating facts. Snopes has been uncovered on a number of occasions for numerous biases and shoddy unfair reporting. They have their preferred "experts" and ignore those they do not prefer. They are clearly a liberal bias, and Obama shill, a denigrator of Christian claims, etc. But you go ahead and embrace them as your bible, never steering you wrong. I took a sample of those who beg to differ.

http://accuracyinpolitics.blogspot.com/2013/05/snopes-got-snoped.html
A simple review of their "fact-checking" reveals a strong tendency to explain away criticisms towards liberal politicians and public figures while giving conservatives the hatchet job. Religious stories and issues are similarly shown no mercy. With the "main-stream" media quickly losing all credibility with their fawning treatment of President Obama, Snopes is being singled out, along with MSNBC and others, as being particularly biased and agenda-motivated.

Or this one: The Indisputable Liberal Bias of Snopes
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/blogs/u227045-e3434/

Or here:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/02/snopescoms_dishonest_attempt_at_debunking_emobama_and_the_muslim_gang_signem.html

Or here:
http://outwardtrends.blogspot.com/2012/06/true-skeptic-is-skeptical-of-snopes.html

Or here:
http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1284141

Or here:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2195441/posts
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Just how fucking rightarded are you??

Your big revelation why snopes.com can't be trusted is because it's a husband and wife running the site??

I note, this is in lieu of actually posting an article of theirs they got wrong. You can't prove their fact checking is bad, but they shouldn't be trusted because they're a married couple.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Even worse, this comes from a moron who trusts worldnutdaily, even though they post stories like how terrorists have already smuggled nuclear bombs into the U.S. and are about to destroy no less than 7 U.S. cities with them.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

you're a birther if ..... your belt size in inches is greater than your IQ.

You might be a Birther- if you read WND.....and believe it.

Screen shots from WND
upload_2015-9-2_8-26-52.png

upload_2015-9-2_8-27-1.png

upload_2015-9-2_8-27-14.png

Yeah- doesn't that just show how much more reliable WND is than Snopes?

Incidentally, one your heroes SNOPES had to do a scrub on the hospital Obama was “allegedly” and changed it some time later to another Hawaiian hospital. Doesn’t anybody know where this guy was born? No, not even Obama himself who used to say he was born at Queens hospital. But after this got hot and heavier it must have become apparent to him it would be easier if he tried to stage this at the Kapi’olani Medical Center --- which is now the running script... or is it running joke?

Obama's Birth: Kapi'olani? Queen's? Officials Won't Confirm, Press Confused

Yes, even in 2004 the article in the link boasts about Obama was born at Queens Hospital. Doggone if his handlers got it wrong on here another occasion??!! Well of course, because even Barack himself was quoted as saying Queens hospital is where he was born. Do you want me to find you that link? No, of course not. Anyway you will find another way to patch your story to keep it plausible. LOL

Just the usual Conspiracy theorists looking for anything that they can't understand- and speculating about what it must mean.

I have been dealing with Birther idiotic claims since 2009. I can remember when WND was telling you that the birth certificate Obama showed us in 2008 wasn't a real birth certificate- even though the State of Hawaii said it was.

I can remember when idiots at WND said that a 'real birth certificate' would have the name of the hospital and the signature of the attending doctor- and they would only believe it when they say the 'real birth certificate'.

Fast forward to 2011 and President Obama asking the State of Hawaii to make a special exception to their policy, and issue certified copies of his original birth ceritifcate- you know- showing the name of the hospital, signed by a doctor.

WND to their credit initially said that settled it- until they realized that there was more milk they could get out of that Birther cow- and decided to cash in on calling it a fake.

As the Director of Health of Hawaii said- 'it doesn't matter what we release- they are nuts and will never believe it'(I am paraphrasing).

Will you still be birthin after Obama is out of the office? Or will you be circling back to Vince Foster by then?

Why don’t you and faun go have a beer together and join in your mutual revelry? It reminds me of drunk teenage boys around a keggar and fire yelling out “pearls of wisdom” and acting as though they have solved major worldly issues and laughing at all the naïve adults.

You see, no matter if WND made an error or two, or a wrong assumption, they still stand on factual incongruities that cause real strong suspicions about the Obama camps claims..

LOL- WND still stands on its platform of fear mongering and making money off of gullible birther's like yourself using lies, speculation and innuendo as fodder for you.

Birthers had 'strong suspicions' before Obama was even elected- they read WND like others read the gossip rags- to read someone who agrees that there must be something wrong with this particular President.

Like all Birthers- you don't care that WND has proven itself willing to lie or mislead- because you don't give a damn about the facts- all you want to hear is more malicious gossip about President Obama.

You and faun are beyond remedy. Self deceived. YAWN.
Ya see there, birther? This is why no one believes the shit birthers spout. I've been trying to get you to prove a claim you made for about a week now; and you flat out can't do it. You said, "recall it was Hillary's camp, not ours, who were first quite leery of the facts," and despite repeated requests for you to prove that, you won't.

In lieu of proof that you're not just flinging bullshit, you post the nonsense in your last post.

Man up. Stop posting Drivel about be or Syriusly, and prove that comment you made about "Hillary's camp."
why do you care what he posts, you can avoid this anytime. you guys are weird and creepy. forget about it, everyone thinks obama is fine, there are no holes in his provenance. you guys have convinced everyone.
everyone in iowa apparently agrees w/U

really faun, that's the best you have, rehash jeff foxworthy... c'mon man, you are better than that.
be constructive.
find the name of the intern who posted the pdf on white house dot gov. 4/27/11.
now there is an exclusive interview waiting to happen. perhaps a dna announcement.
you guys should have left this alone, a long time ago.

Hmmm who to believe- Snopes- who actually has a reputation for fact finding- or a Birther- and Birthers by definition rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.
You believe whoever you want. Because for you it is all about belief and ignore those irritating facts. Snopes has been uncovered on a number of occasions for numerous biases and shoddy unfair reporting. They have their preferred "experts" and ignore those they do not prefer. They are clearly a liberal bias, and Obama shill, a denigrator of Christian claims, etc. But you go ahead and embrace them as your bible, never steering you wrong. I took a sample of those who beg to differ.

A simple review of their "fact-checking" reveals a strong tendency to explain away criticisms towards liberal politicians and public figures while giving conservatives the hatchet job. Religious stories and issues are similarly shown no mercy. With the "main-stream" media quickly losing all credibility with their fawning treatment of President Obama, Snopes is being singled out, along with MSNBC and others, as being particularly biased and agenda-motivated.

Or here:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/02/snopescoms_dishonest_attempt_at_debunking_emobama_and_the_muslim_gang_signem.html

Or here:
http://outwardtrends.blogspot.com/2012/06/true-skeptic-is-skeptical-of-snopes.html

Or here:

Or here:
snopes, factcheck and the bin laden raid were all created for the birth certificate, just a hunch. benghazi is just and old fashioned cover up.

somewhere in the maelstrom is a hawaii health department official fuddy or okubo maybe even linda lingle., saying (and this was right after 4/27/11)

".... nope, there is no doubt he was natural born right here in hawaii."
that was odd.
it was around the time of michael isikof's "half typed half written".

odd. i can't find it on the web now. i think in the future we should not allow (our) transparent governments to just burn their email when they want to..

the way the founding fathers and mothers arranged it for America..
that really up to us, the people....

Thanks for taking the time to comment to the Obama loyalists here. You know, that party of ostriches perpetually in search of means to justify their ends. It’s such a waste of my time, but I keep hoping (unreasonably I might add) that this nation will some day wake up. But as long as the leftist media rules the TV news and the newspapers, only the most dedicated will find the truth all over the internet. Others who don’t care will rely on Snopes as the bible, the one source who would never lie or cover up.

But as it is ---- Here is SNOPES trying to cover for Obama and his phony SS Card
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ssn.asp

Forget their facts it was not that dead French man’s card, that resolves nothing. It is someone else’s (noted in a link I provide later). But note how they try to cover for it being sent to a Connecticut address.

Why Barack Obama's Social Security card application might have included a Connecticut mailing address is something of a curiosity, as he had no known connection to that state at the time, but by itself that quirk is no indicator of fraud. The most likely explanation for the discrepancy is a simple clerical or typographical error: the ZIP code in the area of Honolulu where Barack Obama lived at the time he applied for his Social Security number in 1977 is 96814, while the ZIP code for Danbury, Connecticut, is 06814. Since '0' and '9' are similarly shaped numbers and are adjacent on typewriter keyboards, it's not uncommon for handwritten examples to be mistaken for each other, or for one to be mistyped as the other (thereby potentially resulting in a Hawaiian resident's application mistakenly being routed as if it had originated from Connecticut).

What a hoot!! It’s raining typos with Obama’s history!!!
Here is another explanation from Snopes on some other “mistake,” one I simply have not had the time to look into further.

This claim stems from nothing more than the observation that a search of a personal information database back in 2011 showed that the name "Harrison J. Bounel" had been mistakenly cross-indexed with Barack Obama's home address and Social Security number. (This type of error is common in such databases and has since been corrected.)

Oh, isn’t that forthright of them? They corrected the “obvious error” in 2011 for us. To set the record straight, don’t you know?

Well everyone who wants to know, knows that SNOPES is a leftist site and has been proven many, many times over. They lie when the stakes are high..

if it existed they would have paraded it around by now.

Meanwhile:

View attachment 49048

These same voters voted for Geo. Bush Jr, whose apparent questionable connections,Daddy got him elected. should have removed him as a valid candidate, too. What do they call that again? Impropriety? Just a fainest scent of taints....You get the picture. It should and Obama Sr practically abandoned her and his childcndseVT any

Meanwhile:

View attachment 49048

obama senior lived in connecticut for several years.

something tells me you obots are going to be very busy, for awhile.

I love it- using Stormfront to show how Snopes is not accurate.

How much time do you spend at Stormfront checking Birther content?
first time i heard about snopes, it was being pushed by joy bayhar on the view.

You see, no matter if WND made an error or two, or a wrong assumption, they still stand on factual incongruities that cause real strong suspicions about the Obama camps claims..

LOL- WND still stands on its platform of fear mongering and making money off of gullible birther's like yourself using lies, speculation and innuendo as fodder for you.

Birthers had 'strong suspicions' before Obama was even elected- they read WND like others read the gossip rags- to read someone who agrees that there must be something wrong with this particular President.

Like all Birthers- you don't care that WND has proven itself willing to lie or mislead- because you don't give a damn about the facts- all you want to hear is more malicious gossip about President Obama.

Ya see there, birther? This is why no one believes the shit birthers spout. I've been trying to get you to prove a claim you made for about a week now; and you flat out can't do it. You said, "recall it was Hillary's camp, not ours, who were first quite leery of the facts," and despite repeated requests for you to prove that, you won't.

In lieu of proof that you're not just flinging bullshit, you post the nonsense in your last post.

Man up. Stop posting Drivel about be or Syriusly, and prove that comment you made about "Hillary's camp."
why do you care what he posts, you can avoid this anytime. you guys are weird and creepy. forget about it, everyone thinks obama is fine, there are no holes in his provenance. you guys have convinced everyone.
Why on Earth would I avoid an opportunity to laugh at birthers and their idiocies??

This is way too much fun.

Oh, and the reason he's refusing to answer that question is because he knows he was full of shit when he said it. It was bullshit and the proof that exists proves it's bullshit. I know it, you know it, he knows it.

:dance:

Or here:

Or here:

Or here:

Or here:
snopes, factcheck and the bin laden raid were all created for the birth certificate, just a hunch. benghazi is just and old fashioned cover up.
you're a birther if... you believe snopes.com was created after... Creation Date: 09-jan-1997 .... and factcheck.org was created after... Creation Date: 2003-09-29T18:02:43Z

:thewave::thewave:

Why on Earth would I avoid an opportunity to laugh at birthers and their idiocies??

This is way too much fun.

Oh, and the reason he's refusing to answer that question is because he knows he was full of shit when he said it. It was bullshit and the proof that exists proves it's bullshit. I know it, you know it, he knows it.

:dance:
It's great sport, tallyho. I still maintain that Obama, Like Bush Jr., BOTH should have been been disqualified as candidates because of the appearance of impropriety. One because his questionable past and affiliations, the other because of possible nepotism. I hope next time we elect anyone, we don't take stuff like that lightly, because this ain't no flippin' joke.

Or here:

Or here:

Or here:

Or here:
you're a birther if... you believe snopes.com was created after... Creation Date: 09-jan-1997 .... and factcheck.org was created after... Creation Date: 2003-09-29T18:02:43Z

:thewave::thewave:
nobody heard of joy bayhar back then either... factcheck says snopes is ok. i'd like to see some snopes/factcheck stories from the 90's just for fun.. that was early even for the net as we know it. the owners say they're apolitical. i believe them. they were both heavily sourced by the antibirthers. i already was a birther anyway.
they sourced tremblay: snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

jean-claude tremblay obama birth certificate - Google Search

so i don't know what to believe, seems shoddy to me.

Born in the U.S.A.

Issues birth certificate

this seems cheezy too: Indeed, Born in the U.S.A.

Last edited:
hey, i found it, what i was looking for.
Indeed, Born in the U.S.A.

And on top of that, Chiyome Fukino, the then-director of Hawaii’s Department of Health,released a statement in 2008, saying she had seen the original birth certificate on file verifying that Obama was born in Hawaii. Fukino released a second statement in 2009, saying that Obama
"is a natural-born American citizen."

the health director volunteered in 2009.... that he was "natural-born"....

that really strikes me as odd. :(

Hawaii State Department of Health | Search Results | obama birth certificate

this is worth reading again... Ex-Hawaii official denounces 'ludicrous' birther claims

this too. Proficiografik - Rectifications regarding my opinions of the Obama’s Birth Certificate PDF validity on FoxNews

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

people have to draw their own conclusions.

btw, it was bill oreilly that said obama senior lived in connecticut for several years, don't know where he got that one...

Obama Birth Certificate Moved to More Secure Location Months Ago

Last edited:

Forum List

Back