Obama and Keynesian Economics

usmcstinger

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2011
Most of the idiots who voted for him have no knowledge of Keynesian Economics. I doubt many of them have the ability to read and understand it.

Well, maybe not....but I do know this....pandering to the Conglomerate sure as hell isn't working as advertised.

People need good paying jobs, big business needs to stop profiteering....if those two things were to happen? We wouldn't have the need to talk about a fiscal cliff...because we'd be paying for our expenditures and the need for public assistance would drop to nil.

Well, maybe not....but I do know this....pandering to the Conglomerate sure as hell isn't working as advertised.

People need good paying jobs, big business needs to stop profiteering....if those two things were to happen? We wouldn't have the need to talk about a fiscal cliff...because we'd be paying for our expenditures and the need for public assistance would drop to nil.

So, you would support an economic system that has always failed?
Francois Hollande lurches Right in historic U-Turn to save French economy. Telegraphhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/9659504/Francois-Hollande-lurches-Right-in-historic-U-Turn-to-save-French-economy.html
It appears you know nothing about Keynesian. You just believe whatever Obama tells you.

This tells me how bad our Public School Systems have become. Every year, over 1.2 million students drop out of high school in the United States alone. That’s a student every 26 seconds – or 7,000 a day.11 Facts About Dropping Out | Do Something

Most of the idiots who voted for him have no knowledge of Keynesian Economics. I doubt many of them have the ability to read and understand it.

Well, to be fair, Keynes wrote in a way that makes it nearly impossible to understand just what he's saying. Not to mention he constantly changed his mind and would recant his views at times.

Forum List

Back