Nothing Happens In A Vaccuum

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
We are proud to be Americans. We lead the (Free) World, there is absolutely no doubt about it. Militarily, Economically and now -- Politically??

There's no doubt we are the Mac Daddy of the first two -- Military and Economics but now it seems our Populism is rubbing off on the Euroweenies. Who are quite possibly sick of their idiot leaders telling them how many Cows they can have and what they can drive and what they can eat...... Bugs, if their leaders have a say in it.

Check it out and -- Do you think it affects our politics" I do. I think it affects us way, way more than people realize.

The issue of climate change-inspired regulations and green agenda policies pushed by Brussels is also likely to play a significant role in the elections, with farmers staging large-scale tractor protests across the continent, including in France, Germany, Poland, and Romania.

I see it as nothing more than the typical fashion in which society becomes more liberal. It's two steps forward and one step back.
When was the last time this happend in Europe?

1932 ??

We are proud to be Americans. We lead the (Free) World, there is absolutely no doubt about it. Militarily, Economically and now -- Politically??

There's no doubt we are the Mac Daddy of the first two -- Military and Economics but now it seems our Populism is rubbing off on the Euroweenies. Who are quite possibly sick of their idiot leaders telling them how many Cows they can have and what they can drive and what they can eat...... Bugs, if their leaders have a say in it.

Check it out and -- Do you think it affects our politics" I do. I think it affects us way, way more than people realize.

Populism = bad.

Populism sucks.

Forum List

Back