obama and high school

I still think the issue here is not Obama's grades. To me the issue is that anyone can become president and we do not know exactly what their grades were.

WTF man, does not anyone else think that is messed up.

Is it written in the constitution that his grades should be known?? If not, it's irrelevant...

Are you kidding? So you think we should elect presidents with out knowing how they did in School? :cuckoo:

would you feel the same way about a Republican?

I still think the issue here is not Obama's grades. To me the issue is that anyone can become president and we do not know exactly what their grades were.

WTF man, does not anyone else think that is messed up.

Is it written in the constitution that his grades should be known?? If not, it's irrelevant...

Are you kidding? So you think we should elect presidents with out knowing how they did in School? :cuckoo:

we know he was harvard law review. why do you need to know more than that? how is it relevant? if the repub were harvard law review, it wouldn't cross my mind to be concerned about it either.

the right is only whining b/c everyone knew bush was sub-par, so it makes them feel better to harass someone who was top of his law school class.

Last edited:
They are wailing to wail, Jillian, no other reason. Sometimes the libs are screwy because of their passion, but some of the fauxcons here are simply loony with hate because they lost an election. As if it is going to matter to anyone in 500 years.

we know he was harvard law review. why do you need to know more than that? how is it relevant? if the repub were harvard law review, it wouldn't cross my mind to be concerned about it either.

the right is only whining b/c everyone knew bush was sub-par, so it makes them feel better to harass someone who was top of his law school class.

Well I am not whining. Hell I am sure Obama is very smart and his grades were good. I just think it is odd that you can become president and not have to show your transcripts. You can not get a good high paying job in This country with out doing that. Yet you can be president with out showing them? Fucked up if you ask me.

I find it funny though that you mention Bush. See we heard all about his less than great grades when he ran, why is that?

Last edited:

He is president, if no one looked or thought to do a background check BEFORE he was elected that's just to bad.

In my opinion any president should be an open book. If they are hiding their past then they have something to hide.

He is president, if no one looked or thought to do a background check BEFORE he was elected that's just to bad.

In my opinion any president should be an open book. If they are hiding their past then they have something to hide.

Oh no I agree, he is president now it is to late. I am trying to understand how one can run for president with out showing his or her Grades. Seems strange to me.

He was asked but he disgarded the requests. He had his records sealed. So who vetted obama?

Some people simply will not admit that we the people know less about this man than any other politician in the country. And that he hid his information on purpose. What that purpose is is what we should worry about.

I have asked this question a few times in other threads and no one seems to want to answer it. I don't know if they are to busy with their heated debates to notice my question or not. So I figure I will start a thread and ask it directly

In obama's Bio "Dreams of my Father" he said he went through the last two years of high school in a haze, meaning he was a stoner. He also hinted that he would rather drink and do drugs then do school work. Now how can someone with this mentality and thinking be able to enter into Harvard law school. This is why I would like to see he college transcripts. With how he does when he is not being directed by a teleprompter and the way he's running a country that he has been intrusted with I cannot see how he managed to even make a acceptable entrance exam dumb fuck college.

He interned at Sidley Austin, one of New York's best law firms. They don't take stupid people.

They certainly wouldn't take a person demanding Obama show his college transcripts, or think he was born in Kenya. Those people certainly aren't smart enough.

I have asked this question a few times in other threads and no one seems to want to answer it. I don't know if they are to busy with their heated debates to notice my question or not. So I figure I will start a thread and ask it directly

In obama's Bio "Dreams of my Father" he said he went through the last two years of high school in a haze, meaning he was a stoner. He also hinted that he would rather drink and do drugs then do school work. Now how can someone with this mentality and thinking be able to enter into Harvard law school. This is why I would like to see he college transcripts. With how he does when he is not being directed by a teleprompter and the way he's running a country that he has been intrusted with I cannot see how he managed to even make a acceptable entrance exam dumb fuck college.

He interned at Sidley Austin, one of New York's best law firms. They don't take stupid people.

They certainly wouldn't take a person demanding Obama show his college transcripts, or think he was born in Kenya. Those people certainly aren't smart enough.

Are you saying that they saw his transcripts?

I think it has little to do with Bush. I think it has more to do with the usual character assassination and the attempts to destroy people who disagree with the Extremists Fringe Right.

I'm saying that Sidley Austin wouldn't hire someone who was stupid.

I can actually find out if you want because I talk to them all the time.

Obviously obama is smart enough to know how to work the system to his benefit. Obviously he was smart enough to be a stoner who got good enough grades to get into college. Smart enough to know how to do make yourself look good in school, (which isn't that hard!) Charming people do what charming people do...The don't dazzle with brilliance the baffle with bullshit.

You are correct on that part he is smart enough to worked the system. but he's not smart enough to gain entrance based on his merits alone.

He obviously did. One way or another he got into college. You don't have to do well in HS, But you do need to test well on the SAT. Some people know how to test well and still be dumb as rocks, lazy as shit, and stoned out of your mind half of the day.

And even for all of that he would still have a greater chance of getting into a good college based on what he filled out as "race."

If you want his past open for audit....START with what he did in college and leave this 'what he did in HS"...its a loosing dog and just makes you look foolish for continually harping on about it.

bigrebbyrd, you are not here for intelligent discussion, we all understand that. You are here for grins and chuckles, nothing more.

Between you and me I am the only one with the intelligence. They don't call you jokey for nothing you earned that name.

some hacks call him that.

i wouldn't brag about your intelligence if i were you, though, troll.

Troll between you and me I have your stupid ass beat hands down you are one step below jake

syrenn did give some proof that you do not have to be smart
Obviously obama is smart enough to know how to work the system to his benefit. Obviously he was smart enough to be a stoner who got good enough grades to get into college. Smart enough to know how to do make yourself look good in school, (which isn't that hard!) Charming people do what charming people do...The don't dazzle with brilliance the baffle with bullshit.

You are correct on that part he is smart enough to worked the system. but he's not smart enough to gain entrance based on his merits alone.

He obviously did. One way or another he got into college. You don't have to do well in HS, But you do need to test well on the SAT. Some people know how to test well and still be dumb as rocks, lazy as shit, and stoned out of your mind half of the day.

And even for all of that he would still have a greater chance of getting into a good college based on what he filled out as "race."

If you want his past open for audit....START with what he did in college and leave this 'what he did in HS"...its a loosing dog and just makes you look foolish for continually harping on about it.

I'm saying that Sidley Austin wouldn't hire someone who was stupid.

I can actually find out if you want because I talk to them all the time.

Curious, with as many times as we have seen this brought up no one has ever stepped out and said they've seen his records. And we know they have been sealed now....

Don't believe you for a second, and I doubt anyone else here does either. I have NO doubt that if Obama leaned right you would be on here demanding to see his college records. NONE AT ALL.

syrenn did give some proof that you do not have to be smart

Oh FFS. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law. He spent 12 years lecturing at the University of Chicago Law School.

The man is smart.

Without proof of a grade point average there is no but to that. Who's to say he wasn't given those things based on his race? It's has been mentions that grades are not the key factor to anything, it's how good of a bullshiter a person can be.

obama has yet to show that he is anything but a good bullshiter.

Every reasonable conservative, centrist, and leftist here are several steps about bigrebbyrd, who can ask all the questions he wants and no one really cares if he does, because they know his questions don't count.

The little we know about his political philosophy pre-POTUS days shows that he has some truly anti-American views of our Constitution

"And to the extent as radical I think as people tried to characterize the Warren Court, it wasn't that radical. It didn't break free from the essential constraints that were placed by the Founding Fathers in the Constitution, at least as it's been interpreted. The Warren Court interpreted it in the same way that generally the Constitution is a charter of negative liberties. It says what the states can't do to you. It says what the federal government can't do to you, but it doesn't say what the federal government or the state government must do on your behalf." -- BHO

That's why there's a lockdown on all of his written works.

Forum List

Back