More student-on-teacher violence

Fool, I will kill you with facts. Tell you what give me 5 signed Trump policies and I will give you 5 Biden signed policies.
The topic is student on teacher violence. Go start your own thread with your Biden signed policies. Not sure why you are all over him given what he has stated in the past about integrated schools being a racial jungle and demanding Blacks vote for him or he’d take away their Blackness. Why would you support that? It’s Foolish.

Whites have always left black folks in the dust and it didn't have a damn thing to do with the behavior of black folks or no damn thuggish culture. The simple fact is 97% of black folks aren't damn thugs.
At one time -1/2 of Black males were “in the system. In jail, on parole, probation, arrest, bail or the new scam: house arrest. Now they hide the numbers. Many of them multiple times over.

The topic is student on teacher violence. Go start your own thread with your Biden signed policies. Not sure why you are all over him given what he has stated in the past about integrated schools being a racial jungle and demanding Blacks vote for him or he’d take away their Blackness. Why would you support that? It’s Foolish.
I could play that little weak game and post the racist statements your Orange God has said, but I won't let's talk policy. You won't list anything because you can't. Coward.

Where did you hear that at? Sean Hannity. Like I told that other idiot, we can make a list of who has done what and I will bet the farm that republican list is going to be real short.
Do tell why so many blacks are living in poverty, fatherless, and welfare for life. If blacks believe that's progress by Democrats, then I wish them well.

Tell us why so many whites are living in poverty, useless fathers and welfare, especially when everything in this country has been set up for them.

Lol... you do know that Asians are the highest earners follow by whites and then Hispanics, right? Perhaps we should set this country up like Haiti to please blacks, yes?

The white teacher is a pussy

He should be fired and the black student put in jail
She should have FIRED at the little shit, and kept firing until the slide locked back.

I agree. The big question is what would be a sufficient enough punishment?

God bless you and the teacher always!!!

Holly
Sterilization.
I have a black friend that had a single mother. And if he got it at school, he got it again when he got home, and he got put on restriction more heavily than most of us. He was lucky to come over to my house for dinner while on punishment, somehow I sweet-talked his mama. She liked me. :04:
I hope he eventually realized he was stronger than his abuser and taught her the error of her ways in a spectacular manner. (Say, by disjointing her like a chicken.)

Where did you hear that at? Sean Hannity. Like I told that other idiot, we can make a list of who has done what and I will bet the farm that republican list is going to be real short.
Lol... blacks have been railroaded by Democrats for the past 70 years or so but you're blaming Republicans. Now that's funny.

Forum List

Back