obama and high school

Good, bigrebbyrd, you are trying to play cool. You will eventually lose it, though, and melt down as you usually do. Now considering you are the biggest stoner in this thread, why don't you elucidate further on your qualifications for the OP.

I thought you said you were moving on. Why are you still here?

Good, bigrebbyrd, you are trying to play cool. You are melting down as you usually do. Now considering you are the biggest stoner in this thread, please elucidate further on your qualifications for the OP.

I would agree with you but for a few reasons I cannot.
Hidden grades
Harvard law school
wrote a book admitted to being in a haze last two years of high school.

Do you know anyone like that and was able to achieve some of the things obama has supposedly done?

what grades? high school grades or college grades?
I agree ALL of what he did at Harvard should be available to the public.
AGAIN who cares what he did in HS. He was a minor.

Actually...yes i do. Several are lawyers, a few are doctors, some are veterinarians, one is a Scientist. AND a most of them did drugs and alcohol during college.

High school grades. do you know anyone who went to harvard and made the harvard law review?

Again who cares about what anyone did in HS.

LOL...are you asking if i know a lawyer with better law credentials. Yes, as a matter of fact i do. ;)

Good, bigrebbyrd, you are trying to play cool. You are melting down as you usually do. Now considering you are the biggest stoner in this thread, please elucidate further on your qualifications for the OP.

I thought you said you were moving on. Why are you still here? I see jokey learned a new word in school last week

elucidate:lol:

I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact. That judging by this thread. There are a lot of people who seem to have no problem with the fact that anyone could be elected President with out the people who have to elect them, even knowing how they did in school.

Funny during the first Bush campaign we heard all about his grades. What gives.

what grades? high school grades or college grades?
I agree ALL of what he did at Harvard should be available to the public.
AGAIN who cares what he did in HS. He was a minor.

Actually...yes i do. Several are lawyers, a few are doctors, some are veterinarians, one is a Scientist. AND a most of them did drugs and alcohol during college.

High school grades. do you know anyone who went to harvard and made the harvard law review?

Again who cares about what anyone did in HS.

LOL...are you asking if i know a lawyer with better law credentials. Yes, as a matter of fact i do. ;)

better than the harvard law review? Really?

He was in the top 10% at Harvard Law because he graduated "magna cum laude". So we assume he is smart, but how he got into Harvard with that record is peculiar.

only folks without a clue about admissions to elite universities can be so puzzled. his father attended harvard. he attended columbia. who can doubt that obama is persuasive with regard to him being an exciting prospect, be it his prospect of being a law student or president? unlike public schools, private universities do not exclusively use some statistics-derived formula for their admissions. instead, you are interviewed by an alum, you write an essay with your application, your profs write you a letter of recommendation. your connection with the school and elite education is scrutinized.

Ah, quick comeback, bigrebbyrd! :lol: Thank you for, by the way, admitting your questions are stupid.

Ah, quick comeback, bigrebbyrd! :lol: Thank you for, by the way, admitting your questions are stupid.

dose of reality obama is not that smart he could not get into harvard if he was then like he is now. Being a stoner in high school is just another thing against him.

There is no evidence from Harvard. But you tell me, how did someone who scraped a degree (no honors - that means less than a 3.3 average) manage to excel at Harvard? Why hide the evidence?

Then why does he hide his grades?

People seem to have forgotten that obama is hiding EVERYTHING about his past. No one is talking about it now, but the fact remains. He's spent millions of dollars to date hiding virtually his entire educational past, AND his purported, never seen birth certificate.

Yup, WHY? That is the question. But, people are protecting obama. They're letting him KEEP his past hidden. You tell me why? I've got not idea. Possibly they've been told to back off, or get shot.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/117144-why-is-obama-hiding-his-complete-past.html

Last edited:

dose of reality obama is not that smart he could not get into harvard if he was then like he is now. Being a stoner in high school is just another thing against him.

The only reason I mention his high school years was to have a starting point. I could care less if he was a stoner or not. I was just wondering how he could achive the things he said he did and have a messed up mind in his last two years of high school when he should have been preparing for college. I really don't think he could have achived the things he did without some kind of help.

So which story is it?

Again what kids do in high school makes no difference. What they do as an adult and in college does.

There is no evidence from Harvard. But you tell me, how did someone who scraped a degree (no honors - that means less than a 3.3 average) manage to excel at Harvard? Why hide the evidence?

Then why does he hide his grades?

People seem to have forgotten that obama is hiding EVERYTHING about his past. No one is talking about it now, but the fact remains. He's spent millions of dollars to date hiding virtually his entire educational past, AND his purported, never seen birth certificate.

Yup, WHY? That is the question. But, people are protecting obama. They're letting him KEEP his past hidden. You tell me why? I've got not idea. Possibly they've been told to back off, or get shot.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/117144-why-is-obama-hiding-his-complete-past.html

The simple truths:

If you have nothing to hide you do not hide anything

If you DO have something to hide, you hide everything.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

The only reason I mention his high school years was to have a starting point. I could care less if he was a stoner or not. I was just wondering how he could achive the things he said he did and have a messed up mind in his last two years of high school when he should have been preparing for college. I really don't think he could have achived the things he did without some kind of help.

So which story is it?

Again what kids do in high school makes no difference. What they do as an adult and in college does.

I don't care that he was a stoner. But obama is not that smart. He is not smart enough to be a stoner who was in a daze the last two years of high school and score high enough on his SAT to have a good enough score that would get him into Columbia university, and go on to make the harvard law review.

Let's consider smarts. Obama is the President of the United States. bigrebbyrd is a racist marginalized male on the perimeters of North Carolina society. Hmmm.

Forum List

Back