obama and high school

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
I have asked this question a few times in other threads and no one seems to want to answer it. I don't know if they are to busy with their heated debates to notice my question or not. So I figure I will start a thread and ask it directly

In obama's Bio "Dreams of my Father" he said he went through the last two years of high school in a haze, meaning he was a stoner. He also hinted that he would rather drink and do drugs then do school work. Now how can someone with this mentality and thinking be able to enter into Harvard law school. This is why I would like to see he college transcripts. With how he does when he is not being directed by a teleprompter and the way he's running a country that he has been intrusted with I cannot see how he managed to even make a acceptable entrance exam dumb fuck college.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
I have never read his books - don't intend to. He got into Occidental in California by claiming status as a foreign student (Indonesian). Not sure how he got into Harvard, but one thing is certain - he's been groomed for his current job for years and years by somebody.

I have asked this question a few times in other threads and no one seems to want to answer it. I don't know if they are to busy with their heated debates to notice my question or not. So I figure I will start a thread and ask it directly

In obama's Bio "Dreams of my Father" he said he went through the last two years of high school in a haze, meaning he was a stoner. He also hinted that he would rather drink and do drugs then do school work. Now how can someone with this mentality and thinking be able to enter into Harvard law school. This is why I would like to see he college transcripts. With how he does when he is not being directed by a teleprompter and the way he's running a country that he has been intrusted with I cannot see how he managed to even make a acceptable entrance exam dumb fuck college.

What we do know.... without doubt.... is that his grade average at Columbia College was not more than 3.3, because his PolSci was 'without honors'.

This is the 'smartest' POTUS we've ever had? Don't make me laugh.

What we do know.... without doubt.... is that his grade average at Columbia College was not more than 3.3, because his PolSci was 'without honors'.

why do you care?

he made harvard law review.... that means he was TOP 10% of his class at Harvard Law. I'd say that's pretty good. And the O/P knows it because it's been repeatedly explained to him. That means he must be trolling.

Are we really kidding here?

and who says he's our smartest president? bill clinton was our smartest... baby bush probably one of our least intelligent. but i know people who knew him at harvard and they said obama was brilliant there. *shrug*

but we can play these games to justify the anti-intellectualism of the radical right i suppose.

Last edited:

It's "Dreams From My Father".

he made harvard law review.... that means he was TOP 10% of his class at Harvard Law. I'd say that's pretty good. And the O/P knows it because it's been repeatedly explained to him. That means he must be trolling. Are we really kidding here?

and who says he's our smartest president? bill clinton was our smartest... baby bush probably one of our least intelligent. but i know people who knew him at harvard and they said obama was brilliant there. *shrug*

but we can play these games to justify the anti-intellectualism of the radical right i suppose.
Please provide links to sites that show Obama edited or wrote the Harvard Law Review and copies of his work. It would be nice to see transcripts from any college he may have went to as well. You may be the first person on earth ever to post them.

Also, it's not "anti-intellectualism", it's "anti-pointy headed intellectualism", there's a difference. These supposed geniuses (Bush Included) got us into this mess but of course, have no clue how to get us out.

Obama is always saying "The Republicans drove us into a ditch" yet it never occurs to him to call a tow truck and get us out of that ditch.

he made harvard law review.... that means he was TOP 10% of his class at Harvard Law. I'd say that's pretty good. And the O/P knows it because it's been repeatedly explained to him. That means he must be trolling. Are we really kidding here?

Please provide links to sites that show Obama edited or wrote the Harvard Law Review and copies of his work. It would be nice to see transcripts from any college he may have went to as well. You may be the first person on earth ever to post them.

Also, it's not "anti-intellectualism", it's "anti-pointy headed intellectualism", there's a difference. These supposed geniuses (Bush Included) got us into this mess but of course, have no clue how to get us out.

Obama is always saying "The Republicans drove us into a ditch" yet it never occurs to him to call a tow truck and get us out of that ditch.

are you really this stupid?

come on cali... si?

let's see how non-partisan you are with this loser.

come on cali... si?

There is no evidence from Harvard. But you tell me, how did someone who scraped a degree (no honors - that means less than a 3.3 average) manage to excel at Harvard? Why hide the evidence?

come on cali... si?

There is no evidence from Harvard. But you tell me, how did someone who scraped a degree (no honors - that means less than a 3.3 average) manage to excel at Harvard? Why hide the evidence?

no offense honey... sometimes your words don't reflect your intellect.

that may be one of your more retarded posts.

why do you care?

he made harvard law review.... that means he was TOP 10% of his class at Harvard Law. I'd say that's pretty good. And the O/P knows it because it's been repeatedly explained to him. That means he must be trolling.

Are we really kidding here?

Do you know the difference between an "educated dummy" and "intelligence"? I've met people with years of elite education and they're dumber than a box of Post Toasties. The right is not "anti-iintellectual". The right is for education, but the kind of education that is useful and meaningful. Not the "educated dummy" kind, which is obviously our president.

come on cali... si?

no offense honey... sometimes your words don't reflect your intellect.

that may be one of your more retarded posts.

Then why does he hide his grades?

I am always left to wonder why it is, whenever someone asks about a portion of Obamas life that he himself has made opaque, it draws; mischaracterizations and snide, supercilious remarks?

Last edited:

And what did you do in high school? I don't think you can hold anything anyone did in their teen years in high school against them.

I thought the same thing about Bush. Who cares if Obama was AA, when the elite have had their own for generations called "legacy"? Futhermore, Bush was a 'C' student, while Obama was on the Law Review. If there's anything to look into, let's go for the more obvious situation first, K?

I thought the same thing about Bush. Who cares if Obama was AA, when the elite have had their own for generations called "legacy"? Futhermore, Bush was a 'C' student, while Obama was on the Law Review. If there's anything to look into, let's go for the more obvious situation first, K?

Obama also has a Nobel Prize for doing absolutely nothing. So what's he hiding?

And what did you do in high school? I don't think you can hold anything anyone did in their teen years in high school against them.

What did I do? maintain a B average. It's not about the drugs usage, so you are missing my point. The fact that obama has said he has done this and done that. What I would like to see is his grades. The reason I would like to see his grades is to see if he earned what he did or was it given to him. I really have my doubts that he did anything worthy to hold the post of Harvard law review, or was it given to him because he was a smooth talker, and Harvard need a minority to hold the position. obama is an onion with many layers of unanswered questions. you must pill away at each deception of layers to get to the truth.

Really did he earn it or was it given to him?

Obama also has a Nobel Prize for doing absolutely nothing. So what's he hiding?

Jack do not steal my thunder any more I was getting to that.:razz::lol:

I have never read his books - don't intend to. He got into Occidental in California by claiming status as a foreign student (Indonesian). Not sure how he got into Harvard, but one thing is certain - he's been groomed for his current job for years and years by somebody.

You can bet your last dollar someone has groomed obama. He is a man of mystery

why? we know bushs grades...just as we know gores and kerrys none of which btw are quantitatively/qualitatively any better than bushs....mba, hello?

you have a good point ala legacy's..I agree. If Obama got an AA hat tip and we know Michelle did, thats 2 people who deserved top be there ahead of them just as 2 people didn't get their spots due to Gore and Bush....

so, whats the big friggin secret? We know bush and gores and kerrys issues...with makes obama so special and why, did the media not make an issue of it?....that to ME is the question not so much the detail, that he got special handling.

Forum List

Back