obama and high school

Just so I'm clear, graduating magna cum laude means one is smart, right?

seriously?

Yep. Seriously.

"And to the extent as radical I think as people tried to characterize the Warren Court, it wasn't that radical. It didn't break free from the essential constraints that were placed by the Founding Fathers in the Constitution, at least as it's been interpreted. The Warren Court interpreted it in the same way that generally the Constitution is a charter of negative liberties. It says what the states can't do to you. It says what the federal government can't do to you, but it doesn't say what the federal government or the state government must do on your behalf." -- BHO

Whoever wrote the following must have failed US Constitutional law.

"And to the extent as radical I think as people tried to characterize the Warren Court, it wasn't that radical. It didn't break free from the essential constraints that were placed by the Founding Fathers in the Constitution, at least as it's been interpreted. The Warren Court interpreted it in the same way that generally the Constitution is a charter of negative liberties. It says what the states can't do to you. It says what the federal government can't do to you, but it doesn't say what the federal government or the state government must do on your behalf." -- BHO

Just so I'm clear, graduating magna cum laude means one is smart, right?

seriously?

Yes, this is what those who are serious about life are dealing with from California Girl, bigreb and others.

Actually, it just means I'm technically not dumb! But Joke won't see this cuz I'm on his ignore. I love that whole MCL thing.... Cuz if that's the qualification for being 'smart', then I'm smart. YAY ME!

If we're not a Constitutionally limited government, what are we?

Obama must realize that it's only the Constitution that prevent us from becoming a monarchy, a tyranny or a dictatorship, if we pull the props out from the Constitution what rules?

Can Obama share with us his other thoughts on the US Constitution because so far, his ideas are pretty fucking radical

syrenn did give some proof that you do not have to be smart

Oh FFS. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law. He spent 12 years lecturing at the University of Chicago Law School.

The man is smart.

Without proof of a grade point average there is no but to that. Who's to say he wasn't given those things based on his race? It's has been mentions that grades are not the key factor to anything, it's how good of a bullshiter a person can be.

obama has yet to show that he is anything but a good bullshiter.
have you considered that this level of obstinacy might just be a matter of your own intelligence -- namely a lack thereof?

antagon has pointed out the issue here: bigrebbyrd is making a nonsense argument.

Time to move on, because the OP is p'wnd by its own supporters.

syrenn did give some proof that you do not have to be smart

Oh FFS. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law. He spent 12 years lecturing at the University of Chicago Law School.

The man is smart.

Without proof of a grade point average there is no but to that. Who's to say he wasn't given those things based on his race? It's has been mentions that grades are not the key factor to anything, it's how good of a bullshiter a person can be.

obama has yet to show that he is anything but a good bullshiter.

Do you know what magna cum laude means?

It is difficult to generalize what percentage of top marks correspond to each of the degrees of honors, given that the percentages or grade point averages required for each rank can differ from place to place or university to university. For example, at Harvard, between 4% and 5% of the graduating class receive summa, while 20% receive either summa or magna.[2] In general, degrees summa cum laude are relatively rare—often reserved for the top two percent of students at the most—and degrees magna cum laude only slightly less so.

Latin honors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you honestly believe that a guy who graduates in the top fifth of the class does so because of race?

Bloody nutters.

Again who cares about what anyone did in HS.

LOL...are you asking if i know a lawyer with better law credentials. Yes, as a matter of fact i do. ;)

better than the harvard law review? Really?

Yeah.

So we had dinner last night with the Stanford law Review about your favorite subject. He said that he has had several conversations with many people who had DIRECT contact with obama while at Harvard, both professors and students. He said that ALL of them say he was a brilliant student and incredibly intelligent.

He also said obama had a choice of ANY prestige law firm he cared to work for after graduation, his included.... and that's no easy trick. ;)

better than the harvard law review? Really?

Yeah.

So we had dinner last night with the Stanford law Review about your favorite subject. He said that he has had several conversations with many people who had DIRECT contact with obama while at Harvard, both professors and students. He said that ALL of them say he was a brilliant student and incredibly intelligent.

He also said obama had a choice of ANY prestige law firm he cared to work for after graduation, his included.... and that's no easy trick. ;)

Ok we will take you word for it then. Because he "said" so.

lol

Ok we will take you word for it then. Because he "said" so.

lol

Take what you want from it. I believe him.

We can take her word for it as easily you guys' words. In other words, none of you are experts, and BHO has no obligation to your concerns. Let's move on. I will say that syrenn has always been reliable and reputable in commentary.

We can take her word for it as easily you guys' words. In other words, none of you are experts, and BHO has no obligation to your concerns. Let's move on. I will say that syrenn has always been reliable and reputable in commentary.

I am sure you do, since you agree most of the time.

I do agree we should move on. I am not even talking about Obama here. The next president could be a Republican. Would you not want to know how their grades were before you elect them the most powerful man on earth?

Why? And if you think syrenn and I are on the same side most of the time, you are not paying attention.

Forum List

Back