obama and high school

dose of reality obama is not that smart he could not get into harvard if he was then like he is now. Being a stoner in high school is just another thing against him.

The only reason I mention his high school years was to have a starting point. I could care less if he was a stoner or not. I was just wondering how he could achive the things he said he did and have a messed up mind in his last two years of high school when he should have been preparing for college. I really don't think he could have achived the things he did without some kind of help.

So which story is it?

Again what kids do in high school makes no difference. What they do as an adult and in college does.

I don't care that he was a stoner. But obama is not that smart. He is not smart enough to be a stoner who was in a daze the last two years of high school and score high enough on his SAT to have a good enough score that would get him into Columbia university, and go on to make the harvard law review.

Obviously obama is smart enough to know how to work the system to his benefit. Obviously he was smart enough to be a stoner who got good enough grades to get into college. Smart enough to know how to do make yourself look good in school, (which isn't that hard!) Charming people do what charming people do...The don't dazzle with brilliance the baffle with bullshit.

So which story is it?

Again what kids do in high school makes no difference. What they do as an adult and in college does.

I don't care that he was a stoner. But obama is not that smart. He is not smart enough to be a stoner who was in a daze the last two years of high school and score high enough on his SAT to have a good enough score that would get him into Columbia university, and go on to make the harvard law review.

Obviously obama is smart enough to know how to work the system to his benefit. Obviously he was smart enough to be a stoner who got good enough grades to get into college. Smart enough to know how to do make yourself look good in school, (which isn't that hard!) Charming people do what charming people do...The don't dazzle with brilliance the baffle with bullshit.

You are correct on that part he is smart enough to worked the system. but he's not smart enough to gain entrance based on his merits alone.

Prove it, bigrebbyrd. If you can't, then you lose.
star-magazine-july-12-jake-pavelka-web-of-lies.jpg

You are correct on that part he is smart enough to worked the system. but he's not smart enough to gain entrance based on his merits alone.

He obviously did. One way or another he got into college. You don't have to do well in HS, But you do need to test well on the SAT. Some people know how to test well and still be dumb as rocks, lazy as shit, and stoned out of your mind half of the day.

And even for all of that he would still have a greater chance of getting into a good college based on what he filled out as "race."

If you want his past open for audit....START with what he did in college and leave this 'what he did in HS"...its a loosing dog and just makes you look foolish for continually harping on about it.

bigrebbyrd has no problem looking foolish, because he knows he is foolish. He just wants attention, and he gets it here.

He obviously did. One way or another he got into college. You don't have to do well in HS, But you do need to test well on the SAT. Some people know how to test well and still be dumb as rocks, lazy as shit, and stoned out of your mind half of the day.

And even for all of that he would still have a greater chance of getting into a good college based on what he filled out as "race."

If you want his past open for audit....START with what he did in college and leave this 'what he did in HS"...its a loosing dog and just makes you look foolish for continually harping on about it.

One way or another he got into college. You don't have to do well in HS, But you do need to test well on the SAT. Some people know how to test well and still be dumb as rocks, lazy as shit, and stoned out of your mind half of the day.
Well you do make a valid point.

I still think the issue here is not Obama's grades. To me the issue is that anyone can become president and we do not know exactly what their grades were.

WTF man, does not anyone else think that is messed up.

bill clinton was our smartest... baby bush probably one of our least intelligent. but i know people who knew him at harvard and they said obama was brilliant there. *shrug*

Saw CLinton on Letterman the other night (not too sure how old the piece was because I'm not too sure how far behind we are). Anyway, Letterman asks him about the economy and how to fix it. Clinton spends the next 3 minutes (which is a long time in television land) explaining what he would do in a concise, precise and easy to understand manner. Once he stops, there's a pregnant pause for about 2 seconds then the audience erupts in applause. He's still got it..

I still think the issue here is not Obama's grades. To me the issue is that anyone can become president and we do not know exactly what their grades were.

Is it written in the constitution that his grades should be known?? If not, it's irrelevant...

Is it written in the constitution that his grades should be known?? If not, it's irrelevant...

obama is like an onion you must peel away the layers of deception to get to the truth. His grades is just one layer. If that was the only thing hidden then you would have a valid point, but that isn't the only thing in question with obama.

bigrebbyrd, you are not here for intelligent discussion, we all understand that. You are here for grins and chuckles, nothing more.

bigrebbyrd, you are not here for intelligent discussion, we all understand that. You are here for grins and chuckles, nothing more.

Between you and me I am the only one with the intelligence. They don't call you jokey for nothing you earned that name.

Those who call me that realize the joke is on them and can't handle it maturely. That's OK. I can deal with it.

bill clinton was our smartest... baby bush probably one of our least intelligent. but i know people who knew him at harvard and they said obama was brilliant there. *shrug*

Saw CLinton on Letterman the other night (not too sure how old the piece was because I'm not too sure how far behind we are). Anyway, Letterman asks him about the economy and how to fix it. Clinton spends the next 3 minutes (which is a long time in television land) explaining what he would do in a concise, precise and easy to understand manner. Once he stops, there's a pregnant pause for about 2 seconds then the audience erupts in applause. He's still got it..

uncle bill rocked letterman. i miss him. obama isn't a bad guy. but he doesn't know how to fight back.... and that makes him look bad.

on the other hand, the repubs, led by newt 'ill serve my wife with divorce papers while she's in the hospital after a mastectomy' gingrich, impeaced him.

so it clearly doesn't matter how good or bad the dem president is...

buncha sore losers.

Between you and me I am the only one with the intelligence. They don't call you jokey for nothing you earned that name.

some hacks call him that.

i wouldn't brag about your intelligence if i were you, though, troll.

New Topics

Forum List

Back