Oath Keepers Vow To Protect Kim Davis From U.S. Marshall Service

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
One has to wonder what would happen if the Black Panthers decided to do this. It cannot end well and I can't see the U.S. Marshall Service taking the back seat to these guys one more time. It will end here and it will be bloody.

"The Oath Keepers, the anti-government “Patriot” group that mounted an armed standoff with the Bureau of Land Management at the Bundy Ranch, stationed armed guards outside of military recruitment centers after the Chattanooga shooting, and unsettled Ferguson protestors when they showed up carrying assault rifles, is now offering anti-gay Kentucky clerk Kim Davis a “security detail” to protect her from further arrest if she continues to defy the Supreme Court’s marriage equality ruling.

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes announced yesterday that he had reached out to Davis’ lawyers at Liberty Counsel to offer the protection of his group, which he says is already forming a presence in Rowan County, Kentucky, where Davis was recently released from jail after prohibiting her office from issuing marriage licenses. Rhodes said in a statement that his position has nothing to do with gay marriage, but rather his conviction that Davis had been illegally detained by the federal judge who held her in contempt for violating multiple court orders.

In a phone call with Jackson County, Kentucky, Sheriff Denny Peyman and other local Oath Keepers activists, Rhodes said that he was on his way to Kentucky to help with the Davis operation. Although the group had originally intended to picket outside the home of the judge who held Davis in contempt, he said, they had changed their plan when she was released on Tuesday.

- See more at: Oath Keepers Send Armed Guards To Protect Kim Davis From US Marshals

One has to wonder what would happen if the Black Panthers decided to do this. It cannot end well and I can't see the U.S. Marshall Service taking the back seat to these guys one more time. It will end here and it will be bloody.

"The Oath Keepers, the anti-government “Patriot” group that mounted an armed standoff with the Bureau of Land Management at the Bundy Ranch, stationed armed guards outside of military recruitment centers after the Chattanooga shooting, and unsettled Ferguson protestors when they showed up carrying assault rifles, is now offering anti-gay Kentucky clerk Kim Davis a “security detail” to protect her from further arrest if she continues to defy the Supreme Court’s marriage equality ruling.

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes announced yesterday that he had reached out to Davis’ lawyers at Liberty Counsel to offer the protection of his group, which he says is already forming a presence in Rowan County, Kentucky, where Davis was recently released from jail after prohibiting her office from issuing marriage licenses. Rhodes said in a statement that his position has nothing to do with gay marriage, but rather his conviction that Davis had been illegally detained by the federal judge who held her in contempt for violating multiple court orders.

In a phone call with Jackson County, Kentucky, Sheriff Denny Peyman and other local Oath Keepers activists, Rhodes said that he was on his way to Kentucky to help with the Davis operation. Although the group had originally intended to picket outside the home of the judge who held Davis in contempt, he said, they had changed their plan when she was released on Tuesday.

- See more at: Oath Keepers Send Armed Guards To Protect Kim Davis From US Marshals
Great...Posse Comitatus to the rescue.

Oh whatever.... I know you leftwing hate-mongers are drooling over having some Christians getting their asses kicked.... speaks volumes about who you really are.

You're all so full-of-shit... you're some of the most hateful fucks on the planet.

Good. Oath Keepers is correct Butt fucker mafia is wrong. SC Does NOT and IS NOT ALLOWED to make law. Therefore their is NO MARRIAGE LAWS nationwide right now unless the state legislature has passed a new one. You butt fuckers keep whining and we will keep defending our constitutional rights.

Oh whatever.... I know you leftwing hate-mongers are drooling over having some Christians getting their asses kicked.... speaks volumes about who you really are.

You're all so full-of-shit... you're some of the most hateful fucks on the planet.
Soggy, fuck off. We follow the law unless we are ordered to throw Jews or rednecks into the ovens. You know it. I know it. Don't act like M14 or JimBowie.

:lol:

Why is it that all of you guys are so happy to vomit vitriol over any Democrat, but as soon as it comes back at you you start bitching and crying like children about how hated and persecuted you are?

So, you're telling me that these asshats are prepared to engage in open rebellion against the government, in the interest of suppressing the constitutionally protected rights of people to simply marry and live their lives peacefully?

I'm not aware of any Christians who would attempt to threaten violence and interfere with US Marshall's enforcing a legal court order.

Last edited:
Marshals will be prepared for OK or militia stupidity this time.

Let's see if the cowards hide behind women and children again.

Last edited:
Good. Oath Keepers is correct Butt fucker mafia is wrong. SC Does NOT and IS NOT ALLOWED to make law. Therefore their is NO MARRIAGE LAWS nationwide right now unless the state legislature has passed a new one. You butt fuckers keep whining and we will keep defending our constitutional rights.
you do not understand the way our government works. re-take sixth grade civics, please

:lol:

Why is it that all of you guys are so happy to vomit vitriol over any Democrat, but as soon as it comes back at you you start bitching and crying like children about how hated and persecuted you are?

I believe they call that "self serving bias."

Soggy, fuck off. We follow the law unless we are ordered to throw Jews or rednecks into the ovens. You know it. I know it. Don't act like M14 or JimBowie.

Really? Then why'd you have to post this?

Oathkeepers will get their heads busted and their butts kicked.

Hypocritical little hate monger... You're illustrative of what I was saying... you're a hateful little fuck... intolerant to boot. Typical leftist liar.

Forum List

Back