Oath Keepers Vow To Protect Kim Davis From U.S. Marshall Service

Good. Oath Keepers is correct Butt fucker mafia is wrong. SC Does NOT and IS NOT ALLOWED to make law. Therefore their is NO MARRIAGE LAWS nationwide right now unless the state legislature has passed a new one. You butt fuckers keep whining and we will keep defending our constitutional rights.
you do not understand the way our government works. re-take sixth grade civics, please
Please butt fucker. You are only interested in ANYTHING having to do with the constitution and government when it serves YOUR wants or needs.
If true, Kim Davis is being used by some scary and idiotic people. Good grief.
Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” That oath, mandated by Article VI of the Constitution itself, is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and Oath Keepers declare that they will not obey unconstitutional orders, such as orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as “enemy combatants” in violation of their ancient right to jury trial. See the Oath Keepers Declaration of Orders We Will Not Obey for details.

Oath Keepers reaches out to both current serving and veterans to remind them of their oaths, to teach them more about the Constitution they swore to defend, and to inspire them to defend it. See below for details on how we do that. Oath Keepers also includes a membership program designated as “Associate Members”, which consists of patriotic citizens who have not served in uniform but who serve now by supporting this mission with their Associate Membership and volunteer activities. Oath Keepers welcomes our Associate Members and appreciates their support of our mission.

Our motto is “Not on our watch!

OHHHH SCARY!!!!!!

Another group of Armed white guys breaking the law the only way they know how...

Without consequences

Lets be honest now, Kim Davis doesn't deserve to have the Oathkeepers around her 24hrs a day.

Now that is torture...

Oh whatever.... I know you leftwing hate-mongers are drooling over having some Christians getting their asses kicked.... speaks volumes about who you really are.

You're all so full-of-shit... you're some of the most hateful fucks on the planet.
Um...we aren't the ones drooling over challenging the Marshalls. It's a very stupid idea and only bad can come of it.

Good. Oath Keepers is correct Butt fucker mafia is wrong. SC Does NOT and IS NOT ALLOWED to make law. Therefore their is NO MARRIAGE LAWS nationwide right now unless the state legislature has passed a new one. You butt fuckers keep whining and we will keep defending our constitutional rights.
The Supreme Court did not make any laws, they struck bad laws down. Any intelligent person who had an 8th grade education in U.S. Government would grasp that. You.......not so much.

Oh whatever.... I know you leftwing hate-mongers are drooling over having some Christians getting their asses kicked.... speaks volumes about who you really are.

You're all so full-of-shit... you're some of the most hateful fucks on the planet.
I'm not aware of any Christians who would attempt to threaten violence and interfere with US Marshall's enforcing a legal court order and bearing firearms.
I'm not aware of any who would really do that either. To me, this is a silly organization trying to grab headlines and make themselves somehow relevant.

Marshals will be prepared or OK or militia stupidity this time.

Let's see if the cowards hide behind women and children again.
Probably not. Assuming Davis does not avail herself of an accommodation to allow staff to issue licenses, I don't think a US Dist Judge would order marshalls into a potentially fatal confrontation. More likely, fines would be levied. And if the governor did not intervene (and he would) then the federal govt could possibly act.

I'm not aware of any Christians who would attempt to threaten violence and interfere with US Marshall's enforcing a legal court order and bearing firearms.
I'm not aware of any who would really do that either. To me, this is a silly organization trying to grab headlines and make themselves somehow relevant.
Oh, I think the oathkeepers would love to shutdown US marshalls, but they aren't Christians anymore than the Klan are.

One has to consider that these people may have misspelled their name and considering that they are trying to protect Kim Davis, their actual name really should be Oaf keepers.

Soggy, fuck off. We follow the law unless we are ordered to throw Jews or rednecks into the ovens. You know it. I know it. Don't act like M14 or JimBowie.

Really? Then why'd you have to post this?

Oathkeepers will get their heads busted and their butts kicked.

Hypocritical little hate monger... You're illustrative of what I was saying... you're a hateful little fuck... intolerant to boot. Typical leftist liar.
Do you have enough Con-federate flag crying towels for this whinefest you' re having?

you do not understand the way our government works. re-take sixth grade civics, please
Please butt fucker. You are only interested in ANYTHING having to do with the constitution and government when it serves YOUR wants or needs.
Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” That oath, mandated by Article VI of the Constitution itself, is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and Oath Keepers declare that they will not obey unconstitutional orders, such as orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as “enemy combatants” in violation of their ancient right to jury trial. See the Oath Keepers Declaration of Orders We Will Not Obey for details.

Oath Keepers reaches out to both current serving and veterans to remind them of their oaths, to teach them more about the Constitution they swore to defend, and to inspire them to defend it. See below for details on how we do that. Oath Keepers also includes a membership program designated as “Associate Members”, which consists of patriotic citizens who have not served in uniform but who serve now by supporting this mission with their Associate Membership and volunteer activities. Oath Keepers welcomes our Associate Members and appreciates their support of our mission.

OHHHH SCARY!!!!!!
it's funny, they must have the same erroneous ideas about how the constitution works you do.
kim davis is the only one breaking her oath. why would so -called oath keepers support and defend that? because that's not what they are. they're just anti-government goons.

OHHHH SCARY!!!!!!

Do you honestly think they are going to intervene with US Marshals if they come to arrest Davis again? They are mugging for the camera just like Cruz and Huckabee. They want to be a part of the circus.

Forum List

Back