Number of Law Professors against Kavanaugh's nomination is now over 650.

Becaise his alcoholic, rapist past has been all the talk about Kavanaugh, people forget he was specifically chosen by a special interest group for his partisanship and rejection of impartiality. Totally unfit to babysit your kids, let alone join the Supreme Court.
Keep spreading those lies troll. You got NOTHING!

Still a small minority of all law professors.
`
There are 16,900 law teachers in the US. (source) All of them are NOT Professors (Doctorate of law) No matter how you slice it, 1,200 professors signed a document opposing a SCOTUS candidate which is unprecedented in the history of the US.

What's laughable, Windy...is that the majority of those liberal law professors don't have the judicial expertise to carry Brett Kavanaugh's jock to use the vernacular! They don't want a Supreme Court with a conservative majority. I get that! That doesn't mean Brett Kavanaugh isn't far more qualified than ALL of them to sit on that court!

`
There are 16,900 law teachers in the US. (source) All of them are NOT Professors (Doctorate of law) No matter how you slice it, 1,200 professors signed a document opposing a SCOTUS candidate which is unprecedented in the history of the US.

Which is that 15,700 of that crowd did NOT sign it, so the 1,200 who did of course must have Trump Derangement Syndrome. There is ZERO in Brett Kavanaugh's legal career or personal life that says he is NOT academically or personally qualified to be put on the USSC.

Re. Unprecedented, well also it is unprecedented that the LOSING side has worked like total demented maniacs to overturn a democratically elected President and his Administration.

What's laughable, Windy...is that the majority of those liberal law professors don't have the judicial expertise to carry Brett Kavanaugh's jock to use the vernacular! They don't want a Supreme Court with a conservative majority. I get that! That doesn't mean Brett Kavanaugh isn't far more qualified than ALL of them to sit on that court!
`
You assume they're liberal. There is no evidence of that.

Becaise his alcoholic, rapist past has been all the talk about Kavanaugh, people forget he was specifically chosen by a special interest group for his partisanship and rejection of impartiality. Totally unfit to babysit your kids, let alone join the Supreme Court.
Actually, he never raped anyone, but apparently he "almost raped" a bunch of women. It's a good thing they were protected by their bathing suits, otherwise he couldn't have been stopped.
It’s a good thing he was a black out drunkard so his victims could escape
It sounds like you're saying no one got raped.
I’m saying a few managed to escape. The ones Kavanaugh gang raped did not.
...and who are those women? Got any names?

Actually, he never raped anyone, but apparently he "almost raped" a bunch of women. It's a good thing they were protected by their bathing suits, otherwise he couldn't have been stopped.
It sounds like you're saying no one got raped.
I’m saying a few managed to escape. The ones Kavanaugh gang raped did not.
This hasn't come out yet, but I'm sure it will. Kavanaugh also eats kittens, especially when he has been drinking and raping.
If he did, you’d start shitting out reasons why kittens should be eaten.
If Ford said he ate kittens, youd believe her.

`

And it matters nothing because we know academia skews left.

Where were they when he was appointed to the DC Circuit 12 years ago?

So he was OK to serve on the 2nd highest court in the country, but now he isn't fit to sit on the highest one?

`
You assume they're liberal. There is no evidence of that.

Come on, Windy...you know as well as I do that they are! There are far more liberal professors at this point than there are conservatives. I'm always amused when you on the left try and pretend that college is a "level" playing field between the left and the right! It isn't and it hasn't been for quite some time!

What I find appalling is that liberal professors that used to be some of the staunchest defenders of individual rights like a presumption of innocence have now turned their backs on that concept for political reasons.

`

So he was OK to serve on the 2nd highest court in the country, but now he isn't fit to sit on the highest one?

"Where were they when he was appointed to the DC Circuit 12 years ago?"

And where was Christine Ford 12 years ago? Oh I forgot, she couldn't remember her horsecrap accusation UNTIL he was nominated by The Donald for the USSC.

For Trump and his idiot supporters, this isn't about the law, it's about partisan politics.
Pots and Kettles!

Pots and kettles and also the day of the vote the Unhinged Left will be on the streets banging their pots and pans.

For Trump and his idiot supporters, this isn't about the law, it's about partisan politics.
Pots and Kettles!

Pots and kettles and also the day of the vote the Unhinged Left will be on the streets banging their pots and pans.

I don't blame then, he is con separation of power, a liar, ill tempered, and partisan.

Remove your below sig line picture you piece of filth, there are members of this forum who actually have been raped, unlike the Christine Ford bitch, the below sig line could remind them about when they were held down and raped by some piece of filth that YOU would probably cheer on.

1fkJgH6.jpg
Face your shame, Austrian
One day you spineless cowards will get what you are asking for.

`

And where was Christine Ford 12 years ago? Oh I forgot, she couldn't remember her horsecrap accusation UNTIL he was nominated by The Donald for the USSC.

She was busy living her life and not ready to come forward, that is where. The SC in the US is a lot different than the DC circuit.

`

She was busy living her life and not ready to come forward, that is where. The SC in the US is a lot different than the DC circuit.

"She was busy living her life and not ready to come forward, that is where."

Horsecrap, she was busy not YET ready to whore herself out for PARTISAN POLITICAL REASONS.

`

"She was busy living her life and not ready to come forward, that is where."

Horsecrap, she was busy not YET ready to whore herself out for PARTISAN POLITICAL REASONS.

Wow and you are a female, did you even watch her and him. He lied, was arrogant , partisan and one could see his seething hatred for the Democrats. You think this a was a partisan thing, Kav did as well. You do not live in the US, so this has no effect on you. The maj do not want this piece of crap in the SC , as he lies so well , just like Trump. Both are privileged men, and Trump is a self declared serial female adulter. He is a sick man. Both are, as he said

"What goes around comes around" is a threat.

You have some nerve to call her a whore.

`

You need to educate yourself then, the DC Circut court is the 2nd most powerful court in the land, most of the time the supreme Court won't even take cases after they ruled.

Forum List

Back