Number 1 Reason Obama Will Lose

What will be accomplished if he gets 4 more years ? More debt ,welfare ,wars ,reduced
wages ,Obamacare ? You would think people would see through all his bullshit and bombardment of campaign ads ... Moving forward ? Yea right.
You had better wake-up America.........:cuckoo:

all I know is the following....

GWB said that Bin Laden was just one man and not important...and I agree...yet he was severley criticized for such a true statement..... and now that Bin Laden is gone and many of the "top" al-queda leaders are gone, we are still attacked on sovereign US soil by al-quaeda....proving that the killing of Bin Laden may have been "justice" for that one man, but by no means a step in the direction of ending terrorism.

Unlike any other president in recent history, Obama did not feel it necessary to address the American People following the attack. Instead he felt the need to take out ads that did nothing more than criticize a pastor for applying his freedom of speech.

Unemployemnt is still above 8%

Our debt is over 16 trillion dollars

we have more people on food stamps than ever before.

Median income dropped over the past 3 years.

An embassador is dead after a brutal attack and torture.

Non American flags were raised on US soil and replaced Amerrican flags

There are 33 countries that staged anti american rallies after nearly 4 years of Obama foreign policy.

SO what I dont understand is....

Why do so many people on the left on this board not see ONE THING WRONG with Obama and are so adamant that he is doing a great job?

Personally I don't consider myself on the left. Actually I have more Conservative views than Liberal views. But I know that in some circles I am considered a liberal because I'm not all the way right wing. That said I don't think Obama is all that great. But I think he is better than the last POTUS we had for 8 years. Also, all I hear from Romney/Ryan is how bad Obama is. I know all about Obama. I don't want to hear any more about Obama. I want to hear about Romney/Ryan. I have heard you talk about what you will do but not how you will do it. Even on the 60 minutes interview when I thought I would get some kind of plan, Romney gave me nothing. When asked if he was saying "vote for me and then see" he basically said yep? When he was asked about his flip flopping, his answer was "Look at how Obama has flip flopped. So while I do wish to God I had a better choice than Obama, at this point I just don't, Maybe he will change my mind in the debate. However at this point I think anything he changes on would just be fake.

What will be accomplished if he gets 4 more years ? More debt ,welfare ,wars ,reduced
wages ,Obamacare ? You would think people would see through all his bullshit and bombardment of campaign ads ... Moving forward ? Yea right.
You had better wake-up America.........:cuckoo:

GWB said that Bin Laden was just one man and not important...and I agree...yet he was severley criticized for such a true statement..... and now that Bin Laden is gone and many of the "top" al-queda leaders are gone, we are still attacked on sovereign US soil by al-quaeda....proving that the killing of Bin Laden may have been "justice" for that one man, but by no means a step in the direction of ending terrorism.

Unlike any other president in recent history, Obama did not feel it necessary to address the American People following the attack. Instead he felt the need to take out ads that did nothing more than criticize a pastor for applying his freedom of speech.

There are 33 countries that staged anti american rallies after nearly 4 years of Obama foreign policy.

Why do so many people on the left on this board not see ONE THING WRONG with Obama and are so adamant that he is doing a great job?

Personally I don't consider myself on the left. Actually I have more Conservative views than Liberal views. But I know that in some circles I am considered a liberal because I'm not all the way right wing. That said I don't think Obama is all that great. But I think he is better than the last POTUS we had for 8 years. Also, all I hear from Romney/Ryan is how bad Obama is. I know all about Obama. I don't want to hear any more about Obama. I want to hear about Romney/Ryan. I have heard you talk about what you will do but not how you will do it. Even on the 60 minutes interview when I thought I would get some kind of plan, Romney gave me nothing. When asked if he was saying "vote for me and then see" he basically said yep? When he was asked about his flip flopping, his answer was "Look at how Obama has flip flopped. So while I do wish to God I had a better choice than Obama, at this point I just don't, Maybe he will change my mind in the debate. However at this point I think anything he changes on would just be fake.

If you are basing your opinions off of doctored videos from 60 mins you're a bit naive.

Plenty of what Obama said was cut out so's not to make him look bad. He said some things that never made it on air.

If you got nothing from Romney then it's because he didn't say anything they could use against him.

What you need is to hear both men without the usual pro-Obama filters.

The Debates are the closest thing to that.

OP-NOT! Because the Pub campaign/platform is based on total BS. See "Obama gutted Medicare, Workfare, had 2 years of control, lied about Libya or anything else", and see sig pp3...

NBC Quinnipiac- Obama by by 10 in Ohio, by 8 in Fla, 365 electoral...

You're in Pub BS propaganda land, fools of the greedy rich. later...

OP-NOT! Because the Pub campaign/platform is based on total BS. See "Obama gutted Medicare, Workfare, had 2 years of control, lied about Libya or anything else", and see sig pp3...

NBC Quinnipiac- Obama by by 10 in Ohio, by 8 in Fla, 365 electoral...

You're in Pub BS propaganda land, fools of the greedy rich. later...

Ha! Derp herp derp. Derpa herp derp, pub dupe, ASS! Derpa derp herp! See herp derp pp3....

I just mentioned the number one reason Obama will lose.

There are plenty of other reasons:

1. Obama said he didn't know what the National Debt was on David Letterman
2. Obama missed most of his security briefs up until the attacks in Libya
3. Obama has never passed a budget
4. Obama has no plan to create jobs
5. Nobody knows what program created the jobs that have been created since he entered office
6. Obama said he can't change Washington from the inside
7. Obama said he has no control over gas prices when he does and he knows it
8. Obama refuses to accept blame for anything
9. Obama says he cannot work with Congress
10. Hillary signed away our rights to be critical of radical Islam o' fascism
11. Does anyone feel 4 more years of Obama will improve the situation
12. Obama continues to destroy the U.S. Dollar with his Quantitative Easing policies

The list goes on and on.

152732555.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

If you saw the game between the Green Bay Packers and the Seattle Seahawks and were pissed off about the way the refs called that game, especially at the end, you understand why Obama will lose.

Regardless how misinformed the electorate is most of us understand the difference between right and wrong and we all know when someone is being jobbed or cheated.

It should be clear to any reasonable person that the media is treating Obama the same way that those replacement refs treated the Seahawks. Invisible pass-interference calls, interceptions turned into touchdowns, it was pretty pathetic. It got so bad that the outcry reached a fever pitch and the replacement refs have at this writing been fired, both sides have reconciled and the lock-out is over. The real refs will be working tonight and it took that game and in particular one play to make it happen. After the game I'm sure most of us felt like I did when they questioned Seahawk players and the head coach after the game and they all said they won fairly. What a load of BS.

Once you wade through all of the BS it's clear that most of America can still tell right from wrong, especially when it is so blatant.

For example:

Obama has been telling us for a couple of weeks that a video was responsible for the deaths of 4 embassy employees in Libya, but today they were forced to admit it was a planned attack led by terrorists close to al Qaeda. Fact is the Obama administration knew this within 24 hours yet Obama went on "The View" and lied that they didn't know.

The media refuses to nail them to the wall on this and other lies or "mistakes" as Obama calls them.

Obama is getting a free ride from the press. They're attacking Romney for Obama and all Obama has to do is just be cute and not fuck up too much. He's not even making an effort to do his job. He's just appearing on talk-shows and going to parties like nothing important is happening in the world and I really feel America is taking notice.

Truth is I doubt this is setting well with America. They don't like cheats. They don't like unfairness. They don't like it when everyone in the room knows the truth but one guy acts like the truth isn't the truth and is allowed to skip out on it because he has help from someone who should be looking for the truth, just like NFL refs and just like the media.

Americans showed their contempt for a rigged game when it came to football and I think the same thing will happen in the presidential election.

bradd-pitt-seven-234x190.jpg

I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?

If you are basing your opinions off of doctored videos from 60 mins you're a bit naive.

Plenty of what Obama said was cut out so's not to make him look bad. He said some things that never made it on air.

If you got nothing from Romney then it's because he didn't say anything they could use against him.

No I'm not basing my entire opinion of Romney/Ryan on that interview. That was just one more thing. I am really sick of the slamming one another. I want to hear substance. To be perfectly honest the most substance I've heard thus far was the Clinton speech at the DNC. While Ryan was praised for a "A good speech but it was full of lies". That was from Fox news. How is your speech good if it was full of lies? But I digress. But whatever happens I think 2013 will bring us a bad POTUS or a worse one. And that is really sad.

No I'm not basing my entire opinion of Romney/Ryan on that interview. That was just one more thing. I am really sick of the slamming one another. I want to hear substance. To be perfectly honest the most substance I've heard thus far was the Clinton speech at the DNC. While Ryan was praised for a "A good speech but it was full of lies". That was from Fox news. How is your speech good if it was full of lies? But I digress. But whatever happens I think 2013 will bring us a bad POTUS or a worse one. And that is really sad.

If you think Ryans speech was full of lies then your bias is showing.

BTW, Fox News reports everything, they let us decide what is true. They don't filter everything like the other news outlets do. So you heard it there but they don't say it's 100% accurate.

Forum List

Back