Zone1 How Did Obama Divide The Country?

Checked his Rap sheet? The little bastard should have been doing Life.
If he really was some boyfriend visiting his girlfriend, walking around by himself at night in a gated community wearing a hoodie.

We caught 3 trevon martins on our cameras breaking into cars at 3am

When 60 percent of whites voted against him, you can't give credit to whites for him winning. Obama didn't divide, nor has Biden. The fact is that at no time has this nation ever been united and its time we all stopped pretending that it ever was.
we were united after 9/11 for a few....

Actually, I don’t see any of it when I walk outside. No Arab terrorists, no commies, no trannies, no gun nuts, no abortion clinics, no books about gays, no global warming, no illegal employers.
bobo open your eyes do actually think this country is united?...look at all the shit going on....

bobo open your eyes do actually think this country is united?...look at all the shit going on....
That’s for political reasons. The gop are dividing us.

Anti lgbtq
push to ban abortion

Heres a great example. Republicans refuse to agree on anything. Even Ukraine.

Actually, hiding, and then defending yourself is a pretty reasonable response, given ZIMMERMAN NEVER IDENTIFIED HIMSELF.
He didn’t have to, unlike Martin, who was the son of a visitor, Zimmerman lived there. I can follow anyone anywhere without having to identify myself. Now if Martin had called 911 about someone following him, Zimmerman would have had to identify himself to the cops.

If he really was some boyfriend visiting his girlfriend, walking around by himself at night in a gated community wearing a hoodie.

We caught 3 trevon martins on our cameras breaking into cars at 3am
Far as I am concerned , anyone wearing a "Hoodie" is a mugger. I keep my distance. Have a Carry Permit ,but I would rather just steer clear.

and so is your party bobo....especially the uniter....the guy is pathetic...
It doesn’t seem like him and Mike Johnson are feeding too much. I don’t know what Biden does but house republicans, aside from stalling a border solution, don’t seem to be trying to hold the country hostage by insisting on cuts before they pass important legislation or raise the debt ceiling.

Biden signs foreign aid bill providing crucial military assistance to Ukraine​

I like the stability and quiet that Biden brings. Trump is too loud and willing to fuck things up without thinking it through. Risk taker.

It doesn’t seem like him and Mike Johnson are feeding too much. I don’t know what Biden does but house republicans, aside from stalling a border solution, don’t seem to be trying to hold the country hostage by insisting on cuts before they pass important legislation or raise the debt ceiling.

Biden signs foreign aid bill providing crucial military assistance to Ukraine​

I like the stability and quiet that Biden brings. Trump is too loud and willing to fuck things up without thinking it through. Risk taker.
yea so much stability and quite that there are riots all over the place....

I keep reading the opinion that Obama divided the country. That opinion is kinda confusing, so I'd like to get an understanding of when the United Staes was unified and how Barack Obama divided the country.

As I read this, it made me laugh. I really don't understand how some people claiming to be so intelligent miss so many thing. So please explain how Obama divided America.
Obama was anti white and that turned a lot of people off

I watch 5 minutes of Good Morning America to see what major happened. Then later today I go see what HuffPost is talking about.

And I come here so you can tell me what fox is telling you
you couldnt find a post of me quoting fox news...and GMA?.......no wonder you dont know whats happening....

you couldnt find a post of me quoting fox news...and GMA?.......no wonder you dont know whats happening....
You and I aren’t divided. Humans have debated politics for eons Harry. I’m pretty sure you and I would get along despite your stupidity when it comes to politics. I have a lot of friends like you

You and I aren’t divided. Humans have debated politics for eons Harry. I’m pretty sure you and I would get along despite your stupidity when it comes to politics. I have a lot of friends like you
bobo you just told me you dont know whats going on in the country......talk about stupidity.....

bobo you just told me you dont know whats going on in the country......talk about stupidity.....
Same shit that was happening in the 2000s. Wake me up when something major happens.

I don’t want to watch the news just to see trump pull up to court. You do that.

Forum List

Back