Zone1 How Did Obama Divide The Country?

dam you are good little party guy aint ya?...some day you will pull your head out of the democrats collective asses and actually see whats going on....
Let’s say I agree with you. I have two choices in November. Which one do you think I should pick? Gun to head. Got to pick one. Don’t even reply if you won’t answer,

Well a jury found them not guilty. That really should be the end of it.

Imagine you kill someone and you feel it was justified. They charge you, you go to court and you’re found not guilty, but still people walk up to you and yell murderer.

I thought it was funny when a woman did it to Jo but not Alec Baldwin.

I think it would depend on what you consider "justified". Stalking a child in the middle of the night, getting in a fight with him and then shooting him because you are getting your ass kicked is not 'justified". Taking your Automatic Rifle to a town where they are having demonstrations, and shooting your way through a crowd because you pissed your pants is not justified, either.

So if Zimmerman and Rittenhouse are not having happy lives after they murdered people... GOOD!

I think it would depend on what you consider "justified". Stalking a child in the middle of the night, getting in a fight with him and then shooting him because you are getting your ass kicked is not 'justified". Taking your Automatic Rifle to a town where they are having demonstrations, and shooting your way through a crowd because you pissed your pants is not justified, either.

So if Zimmerman and Rittenhouse are not having happy lives after they murdered people... GOOD!
Both of them should have spent some time in jail and got felonies.

Did you hear the same thing happened in reverse? BLM protest. Marching peacefully but one guy had an assault rifle. Conservative sitting in his car with his gun sees another American legally carrying a gun walking towards him. He says he felt threatened so he shot the blm protester. He was found guilty. In Texas. I believe the Republican governor pardoned him.

Stand your ground is so conservatives can legally murder liberals. But liberals would never get away with that argument

He didn’t have to, unlike Martin, who was the son of a visitor, Zimmerman lived there. I can follow anyone anywhere without having to identify myself. Now if Martin had called 911 about someone following him, Zimmerman would have had to identify himself to the cops.

If I were a black person, I wouldn't call the cops.

That would be stupid.

It would have been nice if they conducted an investigation, such as testing Zimmerman for the two adult ADD drugs he was taking to see if they caused paranoia.

While the mainstream media made sure to report with exclamations and gasps that marijuana was found in Trayvon Martin‘s system on the night that he was killed, many outlets failed to also report that the level was well below what medical studies show cause “performance impairment.” The same can not be said for George Zimmerman. According to the paramedic report, the vigilante neighborhood watch captain was on the prescription drug Temazepam, reports MSNBC.com.

Temazepam, also known as Restoril, is known to cause insomnia and anxiety, reports MSNBC. But there are more important side effects that were not mentioned.

According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, the drug is also known to cause “aggressiveness” and “hallucinations,” among other problematic symptoms.

If I were a black person, I wouldn't call the cops.

That would be stupid.

It would have been nice if they conducted an investigation, such as testing Zimmerman for the two adult ADD drugs he was taking to see if they caused paranoia.

While the mainstream media made sure to report with exclamations and gasps that marijuana was found in Trayvon Martin‘s system on the night that he was killed, many outlets failed to also report that the level was well below what medical studies show cause “performance impairment.” The same can not be said for George Zimmerman. According to the paramedic report, the vigilante neighborhood watch captain was on the prescription drug Temazepam, reports MSNBC.com.

Temazepam, also known as Restoril, is known to cause insomnia and anxiety, reports MSNBC. But there are more important side effects that were not mentioned.

According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, the drug is also known to cause “aggressiveness” and “hallucinations,” among other problematic symptoms.
Omg if a liberal has even marijuana in their system, they’re fucked.

Let’s say I agree with you. I have two choices in November. Which one do you think I should pick? Gun to head. Got to pick one. Don’t even reply if you won’t answer,
no you dont have to pick one.....this lessor of 2 evils bullshit has got to stop....this is the reason we get the inept incompetent people we get,year after year....stand up to your party bobo.....tell them you want much better people than the crap they put up....the 2 parties are pathetic....tit for tat....thats all they bring...

no you dont have to pick one.....this lessor of 2 evils bullshit has got to stop....this is the reason we get the inept incompetent people we get,year after year....stand up to your party bobo.....tell them you want much better people than the crap they put up....the 2 parties are pathetic....tit for tat....thats all they bring...
Boom. I shot you in the head. You're dead. Because you couldn't pick. How stupid are you? Could have saved your own life but just couldn't help yourself. Idiot!

Boom. I shot you in the head. You're dead. Because you couldn't pick. How stupid are you? Could have saved your own life but just couldn't help yourself. Idiot!
how stupid are you to keep voting for same people who got us to this point over and over....when you get older bobo...you will see how stupid you are now....most of us find out in our 40's.....you still have your head up a parties ass...maybe it will pop out when you turn 50....

Forum List

Back