NRA School Shield: Why should the NRA be the voice of how schools are protected?

because to them dead childern is just collateral damage for their right to own a gun with no reason to exsit

He wants to condemn those who want to limit your right to own a gun. Your second amendment right.

But in the same damn breath condems the first amendment right of film makers and game developers.

Why can't the right defend their constitutional rights without trying to limit mine?

Gramps is working on a screenplay for a feature film called, "Today I took a crap without help."

It was a shame that LaPierre decided to scapegoat others, but he is at the very least speaking out in support of the second amendment and the right of people to defend themselves. More and more, it is clear that what the democrats stand against is the right of an individual to protect himself.

The fact is, that if there was someone with a gun at Sandy Hook able and willing to protect those children, the democrats would have demanded that the protector give up that gun and let the insane killer continue his carnage.

He's right that people are hearing him say "more guns" because that's what he is saying. And, he is ignoring the FACTS - that 310 million guns haven't kept us safer or stopped mass murders or individual murders.

Just as he ignored the first amendment right of video makers to make what I consider to be horrible vids, he also ignored the right of the hecklers.

Now he's blaming the school.

The usual suspects have blamed everyone and everything EXCEPT the guns.

because to them dead childern is just collateral damage for their right to own a gun with no reason to exsit

and to you abortion is just collateral damage to not have to take any responsibility for what you went out and got knocked up with

If more guns were the answer then we would already be the safest country in the world

Without guns there would be much more colladeral damage you moron. Libs love abortion but hate the constitution - fuck off!

He's right that people are hearing him say "more guns" because that's what he is saying. And, he is ignoring the FACTS - that 310 million guns haven't kept us safer or stopped mass murders or individual murders.

Just as he ignored the first amendment right of video makers to make what I consider to be horrible vids, he also ignored the right of the hecklers.

The guns are not at fault. The guns did nothing. If you can't address the mind, controlling the hand, behind the gun, you do nothing at all.

facts mean nothing to the right that exissts today.

It will kill their party

Does anyone else remember when the NRA was about education and safety? They were in front of gun control in those days, wanted people to be safe FROM guns. I was a member then but wouldn't support these screwballs now.

Now, this idiot wants armed guards at all schools.

Always the reactionary, thoughtless, hysterical reaction.

ah, can't mess with them video games

Does anyone else remember when the NRA was about education and safety? They were in front of gun control in those days, wanted people to be safe FROM guns. I was a member then but wouldn't support these screwballs now.

Now, this idiot wants armed guards at all schools.

Always the reactionary, thoughtless, hysterical reaction.

you are the reactionary...just look at you over what someone said

Forum List

Back