NRA School Shield: Why should the NRA be the voice of how schools are protected?

He's right that people are hearing him say "more guns" because that's what he is saying. And, he is ignoring the FACTS - that 310 million guns haven't kept us safer or stopped mass murders or individual murders.

Just as he ignored the first amendment right of video makers to make what I consider to be horrible vids, he also ignored the right of the hecklers.

Now he's blaming the school.

The usual suspects have blamed everyone and everything EXCEPT the guns.

ah, can't mess with them video games

What would YOU like to see happen to violent vids?

OMG,

The NRA is proposing almost exactly what I repeatedly offered as an idea,

and not one rightwing nut here would support it.

Enjoy the mass flip flop that's about to occur.

I like a lot of what he has to say but to throw one constitutional right under the bus to promote his just really got under my skin.

Tell us the laws you will construct to keep all the entertainment field in a cage?

If more guns were the answer then we would already be the safest country in the world

How are things in Chicago? Chicago banned guns a long time ago. How's that working out? I bet you are too chickenshit to ponder this and answer.

He wants to condemn those who want to limit your right to own a gun. Your second amendment right.

But in the same damn breath condems the first amendment right of film makers and game developers.

Why can't the right defend their constitutional rights without trying to limit mine?

Because what was once an association of rifle owners / hunters which was a valuable service, under LaPierre, the NRA is little more than a lobbying group for the firearms industry with the sole mission of increasing gun commerce at every level.

If more guns were the answer then we would already be the safest country in the world

How are things in Chicago? Chicago banned guns a long time ago. How's that working out? I bet you are too chickenshit to ponder this and answer.

It's not, until we build a Chinese Wall around Chicago. Ergo, Federal regulations are needed to have a significant impact.

Does anyone else remember when the NRA was about education and safety? They were in front of gun control in those days, wanted people to be safe FROM guns. I was a member then but wouldn't support these screwballs now.

Now, this idiot wants armed guards at all schools.

Always the reactionary, thoughtless, hysterical reaction.

His speech was bizarre and meaningless.

He's right that people are hearing him say "more guns" because that's what he is saying. And, he is ignoring the FACTS - that 310 million guns haven't kept us safer or stopped mass murders or individual murders.

Just as he ignored the first amendment right of video makers to make what I consider to be horrible vids, he also ignored the right of the hecklers.

ah, can't mess with them video games

What would YOU like to see happen to violent vids?

Nothing because its not the problem.

this asshole also blamed the media for reporting on the gun deaths

they should be blamed, the people of this tragedy finally told them to leave them alone

and as we have seen because of them we have had serveral copycats try things,.

Last edited:
because to them dead childern is just collateral damage for their right to own a gun with no reason to exsit
Without guns there would be much more colladeral damage you moron. Libs love abortion but hate the constitution - fuck off!

You want that to be true but the facts do not support it at all. I've found only one example of a civilian with a gun taking a gun away from a crazy shooter. It simply does not happen and since there are more 310 MILLION guns in the US, how many more do you think we need?

What he has said is that every single US citizen should be carrying a gun.

He's insane.

Certifiable.

How did he "ignored the hecklers"??? It was his press conference not theirs!

this asshole also blamed the media for reporting on the gun deaths

they should be blamed, the people of this tragedy finally told them to leave them alone

and as we have seen because of them we have had serveral copycats try things,.

They reported the shooting AFTER it happened.

How can be responsible for the shooting?

I know how inconvenient the first amendment is to you but saying they caused the shooting by reporting it AFTER it happened is just plain dumb.

Even YOU should be able to understand that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back