NRA School Shield: Why should the NRA be the voice of how schools are protected?

He tried to blame it on video games? Because in them people shoot computer guns at computer people?

What about the people who take their kids to the range to shoot military rifles and pistols at human silouette targets?

Will he support banning that?

I missed the presser, did LaPierre take questions after or did he slink off like the coward usually does?

He tried to blame it on video games? Because in them people shoot computer guns at computer people?

What about the people who take their kids to the range to shoot military rifles and pistols at human silouette targets?

well yeah, video games teach kids how to handle and take care of guns like they do at gun ranges..

but like abortions don't you dare talk about BANNING them to you on left..

funny as hell

Did anyone ask him if Lanza and his mother were NRA members?

Well, just as the gun nuts tell us, her guns weren't used on her, her guns kept her safe from being shot ...

If only she had owned "more guns".

Talk about an EPIC FAIL.

well yeah, video games teach kids how to handle and take care of guns like they do at gun ranges..

funny as hell

Sorry hun but video games do not teach you anything about guns. NOTHING

Maybe you should try playing one before describing its effects.

And I'm not on the left I'm on the right

Last edited:

funny as hell

Sorry hun but video games do not teach you anything about guns. NOTHING

Maybe you should try playing one before describing its effects.

I think you missed my point..
going to a gun range teaches kids about guns, video games doesn't..It glamorizes shooting up things and people

because to them dead childern is just collateral damage for their right to own a gun with no reason to exsit
Without guns there would be much more colladeral damage you moron. Libs love abortion but hate the constitution - fuck off!

You want that to be true but the facts do not support it at all. I've found only one example of a civilian with a gun taking a gun away from a crazy shooter. It simply does not happen and since there are more 310 MILLION guns in the US, how many more do you think we need?

Not all are in operation. I don't keep all my guns loaded and ready.

The most bizarre part of his speech is that he kept blaming pretend guns while excusing and calling for more real guns.

I feel bad for the families of victims of shootings. They all heard that and know now that the NRA is not going to be any help to the horrendous problem of gun violence.

Forum List

Back