NRA School Shield: Why should the NRA be the voice of how schools are protected?

Most other industrialized countries ban private firearms or severely restrict their ownership, and they are just as free as we are.

Gun Fetish =/= Freedom.

Well listen to yourself. Freedom can be won and kept without cost or harm? The same levels of freedom? Try being a Muslim woman in a Sharia Law European state.

I'm sorry, there are "sharia law" European States? Really?

Any more misinformation you want to share with us today?

Most other industrialized countries ban private firearms or severely restrict their ownership, and they are just as free as we are.

Gun Fetish =/= Freedom.

Well listen to yourself. Freedom can be won and kept without cost or harm? The same levels of freedom? Try being a Muslim woman in a Sharia Law European state.

Europe's a big place. Sure you wan to go with that Joe?

Hope you are enjoying your Holiday by the way. Best wishes.

Gun Fetish =/= Freedom.

I couldn't care less what "most other industrialized countries" do, we live in America.

You try to take the guns you'll get the bullets first...

Ooooh, Internet tough guy.

Hey ask David "Crispy" Koresh how that usually works out.

True, conservatives need to stop with the nonsense about armed civilians rising up against the Federal government and fighting the US military. They only sound ignorant and foolish.

The irony of this, of course, is it’s much more likely the states will violate their residents’ civil liberties, not the Federal government.

Europe's a big place. Sure you wan to go with that Joe?

Hope you are enjoying your Holiday by the way. Best wishes.

You mean the CHRISTmas holiday.

heh.

I couldn't care less what "most other industrialized countries" do, we live in America.

You try to take the guns you'll get the bullets first...

Ooooh, Internet tough guy.

Hey ask David "Crispy" Koresh how that usually works out.

True, conservatives need to stop with the nonsense about armed civilians rising up against the Federal government and fighting the US military. They only sound ignorant and foolish.

The irony of this, of course, is it’s much more likely the states will violate their residents’ civil liberties, not the Federal government.

If you don't think there are gun owners who would fight gun confiscation with whatever means they possessed, including the item intended for confiscation, you're not thinking.

If the US military was given the order to confiscate weapons there would be MASSIVE upheaval as soldiers and officers tendered their resignations rather than violate the civil rights of their fellow citizens.

This road the Left is trying to walk down leads to a very ugly place.

Forum List

Back