Now State Dept. Admits: Yes, John Kerry WAS on His Yacht on the Day of Egypt’s Coup

Let's stay on OP, guys. I followed Yurt's quote, I am not worried about what someone thinks Tapper said.

Did or did not Kerry work almost around the clock on the issue is the point.

my god you cannot even read a tweet, I mean seriously:eusa_hand: read the tapper tweet and the links again, the state dept guy -jrpsaki said kerry was not on a boat and the cbs tweet was not true, B UT, it was............ ..see?

Let's stay on OP, guys. I followed Yurt's quote, I am not worried about what someone thinks Tapper said.

See Jake, when one keeps you talking long enough you reveal what you really are, a Dem.

It's ok, it really is, I understand you like Kerry et al.....and finally you are being honest.

Second time today Jake, kudos.

Yes, after vigorously denying reports that Kerry was on his private yacht during the uprising Wednesday, the State Department has issued a somewhat sheepish retraction.

While he was briefly on his boat on Wednesday, Secretary Kerry worked around the clock all day including participating in the president’s meeting with his national security council,” spokeswoman Jen Psaki said.

The State Department was forced to admit Kerry was on his boat after the following photos were released by the Boston Herald:

Now State Dept. Admits: Yes, John Kerry WAS on His Yacht on the Day of Egypt?s Coup | TheBlaze.com

You Leftwing cocksuckers go ahead and follow these assholes right over the cliff.

There is a distinct pattern to the bullshit of these people.

John Kerry does not go down in my book as one of the greatest American diplomats. Speaking as an independent voter this thread is unfair Kerry. The link today will not be to John Kerry, but to his wife the heir to the Heinz Ketchup fortune. Teresa Heinz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Kerry's are loaded, and this has always been common knowledge.

it might surprise some here that there are telephones and even internet on yachts! Today business can be done from anywhere. I used to watch my father sit by the phone waiting to do business before there were cell phones.

The thing I admire John Kerry for was his willingness to serve in the military in Viet Nam, and then to take up veterans issues when he got out of the service. This man is a military hero. Politically, he was the right hand of the late U. S. Senator Ted Kennedy. Kerry often put his own priorities aside for the sake of the Kennedy's and the Democratic Party. Kerry is a loyal team player. The same kind of thing could be said for Jeb Bush. So, let's stay on the reality track here.

I guess I am saying there is no reason for this thread except that the OP has a hard-on for John Kerry. What a waste of time.

170292429630191712_EJnKtbaT_c.jpg

Last edited:

See Jake, when one keeps you talking long enough you reveal what you really are, a Dem.

It's ok, it really is, I understand you like Kerry et al.....and finally you are being honest.

That I support Kerry over a reactionary's hatred is immaterial to party.

All good Americans support our government; all bad Americans hope it will collapse.

We will replace it with Christie in 2016 and you reactionaries will have no place in it as most Democrats won't.

You reactionaries don't count any more in major politics.

That I support Kerry over a reactionary's hatred is immaterial to party.

All good Americans support our government; all bad Americans hope it will collapse.

We will replace it with Christie in 2016 and you reactionaries will have no place in it as most Democrats won't.

You reactionaries don't count any more in major politics.

Sorry Jakey, just today you revealed that you supported Carter, you supported Obama and you support Kerry.

You are a Leftwing operative, you cannot hide it.

I am betting you were an OWS supporter Jake....I would have loved to catch you shitting on a Police Car. ;)

While the largest of our still friendly countries in the region was collapsing and Americans were getting murdered John Kerry was on his yacht phoning in his participation. This is actually a very good thing. This is John Kerry! He should be on his yacht and not someplace where he could fuck it up even more.

Yes, after vigorously denying reports that Kerry was on his private yacht during the uprising Wednesday, the State Department has issued a somewhat sheepish retraction.

While he was briefly on his boat on Wednesday, Secretary Kerry worked around the clock all day including participating in the president’s meeting with his national security council,” spokeswoman Jen Psaki said.

The State Department was forced to admit Kerry was on his boat after the following photos were released by the Boston Herald:

Now State Dept. Admits: Yes, John Kerry WAS on His Yacht on the Day of Egypt?s Coup | TheBlaze.com

You Leftwing cocksuckers go ahead and follow these assholes right over the cliff.

The DNC convention:

320sw0sw7847.gif
"I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat."
_ Will Rogers

Your graphic is more befitting the republicans.

He told the truth about that stupid, UGLY war. Not the servicemen's fault.

Hey, Union Fuck....you don't really get to emote about War, you NEVER had the balls to serve.

Kerry did have the balls to serve. Guess he has the right to emote about war more than most.

Yes, the White House lied about Kerry being on his yacht. Most likely to avoid the inevitable shitstorm from the right. There was nothing he could have done at the White House that couldn't be done from his yacht. In fact, the trip from his yacht to the White House would have wasted time that would be better spent dealing with the situation.

Hey, Union Fuck....you don't really get to emote about War, you NEVER had the balls to serve.

Kerry did have the balls to serve. Guess he has the right to emote about war more than most.

Yes, the White House lied about Kerry being on his yacht. Most likely to avoid the inevitable shitstorm from the right. There was nothing he could have done at the White House that couldn't be done from his yacht. In fact, the trip from his yacht to the White House would have wasted time that would be better spent dealing with the situation.

Let me help you, the middle quote is Franco's.....the last is mine meaning I was responding to......Franco.

Better now?

John Kerry does not go down in my book as one of the greatest American diplomats. Speaking as an independent voter this thread is unfair Kerry. The link today will not be to John Kerry, but to his wife the heir to the Heinz Ketchup fortune. Teresa Heinz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Kerry's are loaded, and this has always been common knowledge.

it might surprise some here that there are telephones and even internet on yachts! Today business can be done from anywhere. I used to watch my father sit by the phone waiting to do business before there were cell phones.

The thing I admire John Kerry for was his willingness to serve in the military in Viet Nam, and then to take up veterans issues when he got out of the service. This man is a military hero. Politically, he was the right hand of the late U. S. Senator Ted Kennedy. Kerry often put his own priorities aside for the sake of the Kennedy's and the Democratic Party. Kerry is a loyal team player. The same kind of thing could be said for Jeb Bush. So, let's stay on the reality track here.

I guess I am saying there is no reason for this thread except that the OP has a hard-on for John Kerry. What a waste of time.

where did that all come from? the state dept. lied, thats the fact.

if he was in contact they should have just said so, but, they knew the optics sucked, his being off the cape on his 1%er yacht;), especially with Egypt blowing up; the Egyptian thing had been brewing for days and the big protest had taken place and not had dispersed, the military had given Morsi their ultimatum, I mean thats the time to go sailing? seriously?

oh and "take up veterans affairs" ? oh for god sakes....

you must have missed the 'my pet goat' blurb....:rolleyes:

So, idiots criticized Bush for reading to children during the 9/11 attacks. I never defended them or condemned Bush.

So, idiots criticized Bush for reading to children during the 9/11 attacks. I never defended them or condemned Bush.

hey, why should he be immune form shitstorms? :lol:

he fucked up and the state dept. trying to cover for him fucked up too...

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush was reading "My Pet Goat" on 9-11.

Forum List

Back