Now State Dept. Admits: Yes, John Kerry WAS on His Yacht on the Day of Egypt’s Coup

Yes, after vigorously denying reports that Kerry was on his private yacht during the uprising Wednesday, the State Department has issued a somewhat sheepish retraction.

While he was briefly on his boat on Wednesday, Secretary Kerry worked around the clock all day including participating in the president’s meeting with his national security council,” spokeswoman Jen Psaki said.

The State Department was forced to admit Kerry was on his boat after the following photos were released by the Boston Herald:

Now State Dept. Admits: Yes, John Kerry WAS on His Yacht on the Day of Egypt?s Coup | TheBlaze.com

You Leftwing cocksuckers go ahead and follow these assholes right over the cliff.

There is a distinct pattern to the bullshit of these people.

Why does it matter at all where he was when the coup happened? :confused:

Do you work 24 hours a day 7 days a week?

Yet, despite the fact that it doesn't matter, especially when you consider that there was no reason for him to be in contact during the crisis and that they could have called him if he was needed, they lied about it.

Yet, despite the fact that it doesn't matter, especially when you consider that there was no reason for him to be in contact during the crisis and that they could have called him if he was needed, they lied about it.

Hmmm. You do make rather a good point there.......

Darn. Lie, lie, lie, mistake, mistake, mistake; I'm beginning to think this administration is not up to the job.

Joke. Even my brother-in-law, a raving liberal, has been anti-Obama for three years now. There do seem to be some management problems.

Last edited:

Having worked there, I can say that the Secretary's schedule tends to be classified and thus would not be open for use for immediate public talking points. I haven't been following the issue much but really, it is a non-issue and not worthy of a fuss.

Clearance is slow, thus is bureaucracy.

Having worked there, I can say that the Secretary's schedule tends to be classified and thus would not be open for use for immediate public talking points. I haven't been following the issue much but really, it is a non-issue and not worthy of a fuss.

Clearance is slow, thus is bureaucracy.

The official spokesperson for the State Department said that any report of Kerry being on his yacht was categorically false despite the fact that CBS had pictures of him on his yacht. That is not an innocent mistake, a confusion about his schedule, or anything else you want to use to justify it. It is a lie

Hmmm. You do make rather a good point there.......

Darn. Lie, lie, lie, mistake, mistake, mistake; I'm beginning to think this administration is not up to the job.

Joke. Even my brother-in-law, a raving liberal, has been anti-Obama for three years now. There do seem to be some management problems.

beginning to think? How did you not reach this conclusion a few months in?

Forum List

Back