Now State Dept. Admits: Yes, John Kerry WAS on His Yacht on the Day of Egypt’s Coup

Yes, after vigorously denying reports that Kerry was on his private yacht during the uprising Wednesday, the State Department has issued a somewhat sheepish retraction.

While he was briefly on his boat on Wednesday, Secretary Kerry worked around the clock all day including participating in the president’s meeting with his national security council,” spokeswoman Jen Psaki said.

The State Department was forced to admit Kerry was on his boat after the following photos were released by the Boston Herald:

Now State Dept. Admits: Yes, John Kerry WAS on His Yacht on the Day of Egypt?s Coup | TheBlaze.com

You Leftwing cocksuckers go ahead and follow these assholes right over the cliff.

There is a distinct pattern to the bullshit of these people.

The DNC convention:

320sw0sw7847.gif
"I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat."
_ Will Rogers

Your graphic is more befitting the republicans.

"A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years."

-Lysander Spooner

Yes, after vigorously denying reports that Kerry was on his private yacht during the uprising Wednesday, the State Department has issued a somewhat sheepish retraction.

While he was briefly on his boat on Wednesday, Secretary Kerry worked around the clock all day including participating in the president’s meeting with his national security council,” spokeswoman Jen Psaki said.

The State Department was forced to admit Kerry was on his boat after the following photos were released by the Boston Herald:

Now State Dept. Admits: Yes, John Kerry WAS on His Yacht on the Day of Egypt?s Coup | TheBlaze.com

You Leftwing cocksuckers go ahead and follow these assholes right over the cliff.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush was reading "My Pet Goat" on 9-11.
And he claimed he saw the first plane hit the towers.

Last edited:

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush was reading "My Pet Goat" on 9-11.
Well, THAT certainly proves that Kerry and State weren't lying.

Oh, wait...no, it doesn't.

Say, what was Kerry's reaction on 9/11?

KERRY: I was in the Capitol. We'd just had a meeting -- we'd just come into a leadership meeting in Tom Daschle's office, looking out at the Capitol. And as I came in, Barbara Boxer and Harry Reid were standing there, and we watched the second plane come in to the building. And we shortly thereafter sat down at the table and then we just realized nobody could think, and then boom, right behind us, we saw the cloud of explosion at the Pentagon. And then word came from the White House, they were evacuating, and we were to evacuate, and so we immediately began the evacuation.​
9:03 a.m.: A second hijacked airliner, United Airlines Flight 175 from Boston, crashes into the south tower of the World Trade Center and explodes. Both buildings are burning.

So here John Kerry is watching TV.

9:43 a.m.: American Airlines Flight 77 crashes into the Pentagon, sending up a huge plume of smoke. Evacuation begins immediately.

So for 40 minutes, I want to restate that for the record. For forty minutes John Kery sat stunned, unable to think and the only thing that got his attention was the smoking Pentagon across the Potomac river. Meanwhile President Bush is accused of not knowing what to do for 7 minutes in a classroom. Meanwhile, John Kerry is stunned.... unable to think.

13 minutes before the Pentagon was struck, while John Kerry was stunned, unable to think George Bush was addressing the nation saying we had suffered an "apparent terrorist attack" while John Kerry and the rest of the Democratic leadership, the same leadership that now criticizes George Bush for 7 minutes of inaction sat.... unable to think.
But you just Kerry on with your mindless Bush-hate. Chicks dig that. Well, no chicks a normal guy would wanna sleep with, but still.

don't care he was on his boat. Actually glad he was here, nobody wants another Benghazi. What I find annoying is that it looks like more government lies. Why not just say he was vacationing but was called back to consult over the crisis?

She used to work for Obama, she must be honest.

Balance, little Roo, balance. At least your are beginning to support your assertions, which is a good change for a reactionary.

I guess you missed the part where they flat out lied. Not a surprise, Jake wouldn't know a lie if it was disproved with pictures and eyewitness testimony. If anyone doubts me on this, I will point out that is exactly what the report that Kerry was on his Yacht had.

Let's stay on OP, guys. I followed Yurt's quote, I am not worried about what someone thinks Tapper said.

Did or did not Kerry work almost around the clock on the issue is the point.

My guess is not, especially since the same people that are saying that outright denied he was on the yacht in the first place.

Here's Secretary Kerry loading a knapsack full of crypto comm gear to take out to the yacht so he's never truly off duty.

Oh, by the way, this is the same yacht that:

John Kerry Saves $500,000 By Docking 76-Foot Luxury Yacht Out Of State

Again, no one cares!

Are you completely out of touch? They do have ship to shore telephones you know, they are called "cell phones." This is what they look like.

old_cell_phone-e1331057046403.jpeg

Condelesa Rice was buying shoes as the World Trade Center was hit on 9/11. These things happen.

condis_quality_time.jpg

Who cares what Kerry was doing as long as he was up-to-date and handling the crisis.

Who cares what Kerry pays to dock his yacht, he is married to the heir to Heinz Ketchup. Teresa Heinz Kerry who has a net worth of $200,000,000.

Everyone who reads has known this for years. Teresa Heinz Kerry Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Who cares how the Kerrys spend their money? This is not news.

If you are going to zing someone, it helps to have a real reason, not some fluff blown up from minor details. Sometimes I wonder who they let into this site.

Now this is the second time I have had to post this. Come up with another topic. You look like a bumpkin.

Last edited:
First, Who cares where he was the day of the Eygptian Coup? We have no business being involved in Egyptian politics. Why should it be a concern for Kerry?

Second, who cares that he was on His yacht? Why do they think that it's somehow something they need to lie about?

Heck, he should be on his yacht more often. The less this government does the better.

Here's Secretary Kerry loading a knapsack full of crypto comm gear to take out to the yacht so he's never truly off duty.

Again, no one cares!

Are you completely out of touch? They do have ship to shore telephones you know, they are called "cell phones." This is what they look like.

Condelesa Rice was buying shoes as the World Trade Center was hit on 9/11. These things happen.

condis_quality_time.jpg

Who cares what Kerry was doing as long as he was up-to-date and handling the crisis.

Who cares what Kerry pays to dock his yacht, he is married to the heir to Heinz Ketchup. Teresa Heinz Kerry who has a net worth of $200,000,000.

Everyone who reads has known this for years. Teresa Heinz Kerry Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

If you are going to zing someone, it helps to have a real reason, not some fluff blown up from minor details. Sometimes I wonder who they let into this site.

Now this is the second time I have had to post this. Come up with another topic. You look like a bumpkin.
What I posted was obviously a joke.

You're in luck. I heard Obamacare covers Chronic Stick-Up-The-Ass as a pre-existing condition.

Now, before you get all huffy and demand a link, that was a joke, too.

Lighten up, Francis. :cool:

First, Who cares where he was the day of the Eygptian Coup? We have no business being involved in Egyptian politics. Why should it be a concern for Kerry?

Second, who cares that he was on His yacht? Why do they think that it's somehow something they need to lie about?

Heck, he should be on his yacht more often. The less this government does the better.

Right.

We knew they were going to have a coup: they announced it days ahead of time!! What was Kerry supposed to do about that?

Besides, it was a coup-to-order: we paid for it, and they provided it. I don't see why Kerry couldn't go sailing, there wasn't anything he had to do about it at that point.

Again, no one cares!

condis_quality_time.jpg

Somebody must care, why else would they lie about it?

Again, no one cares!

Condeleezza Rice was buying shoes as the World Trade Center was hit on 9/11. These things happen.

condis_quality_time.jpg

Read much? Let's talk about the blatant incompetence of former Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice. Condi Rice - 'Either Incompetent Or A Liar'

[SIZE=+1]".....Last July, the Washington Post devoted much of its front-page to a well-reported story indicting National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice for her role in misleading Congress and the public in the run- up to the Iraq war. The bottom line: Rice was either incompetent or a liar......[/SIZE]"

You want to muckrake Secretaries of State? Let's do. Hell, I am not even a Democrat! This thread is a cheap shot. Turn about is fair play!

000_150869190.jpg

Last edited:

Why does it matter at all where he was when the coup happened? :confused:

Do you work 24 hours a day 7 days a week?

Again, no one cares!

Condeleezza Rice was buying shoes as the World Trade Center was hit on 9/11. These things happen.

condis_quality_time.jpg

Read much? Let's talk about the blatant incompetence of former Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice. Condi Rice - 'Either Incompetent Or A Liar'

[SIZE=+1]".....Last July, the Washington Post devoted much of its front-page to a well-reported story indicting National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice for her role in misleading Congress and the public in the run- up to the Iraq war. The bottom line: Rice was either incompetent or a liar......[/SIZE]"

You want to muckrake Secretaries of State? Let's do. Hell, I am not even a Democrat! This thread is a cheap shot. Turn about is fair play!

Is there a point in there somewhere? Did I accidentally defend Condi while pointing out that the State Department lied about where Kerry was?

Forum List

Back