Not all poor people are democrat!

Not all rich people are Republicans.

Why do I keep seeing people suggesting otherwise as if it's a fact?

Not all poor people are dems.

What's your point?

Nobody said all, however the vast majority are because they get government handouts and free stuff.

Im calling bullshit.

Please provide proof that "a vast majority of the poor" vote dem.

The biggest support base for fascism in the US is amongst poor whites.

One of the largest support bases for Israel (usually considered a right wing cause) is amongst the Jewish Hollywood elite.

One of the main features of 'debate' on this board is the constant need to reduce all politics to black/white, as if there were only two political schools of thought, and not 8 - 10.

In the eyes of many of our posters, all US politics boil down to black welfare recipients versus rich white bankers. Obviously this is ludicrous, but it is also about as nuanced and accurate as some people seem able to grasp.

:cuckoo:

What's your point?

Nobody said all, however the vast majority are because they get government handouts and free stuff.

Au contraire, most of Ayn Rand's "moochers" vote Republican-----based on "distribution of dependency" of so-called red states vs blue states, Republicans are more likely to benefit from the programs they vote against than Democrats are. But-----but then red states tend to be the least educated states in the USofA :cuckoo:

Moochers Against Welfare

✄snip>

The article made its case with maps showing the distribution of dependency, but you get the same story from a more formal comparison. Aaron Carroll of Indiana University tells us that in 2010, residents of the 10 states Gallup ranks as “most conservative” received 21.2 percent of their income in government transfers, while the number for the 10 most liberal states was only 17.1 percent.

Now, there’s no mystery about red-state reliance on government programs. These states are relatively poor, which means both that people have fewer sources of income other than safety-net programs and that more of them qualify for “means-tested” programs such as Medicaid.

By the way, the same logic explains why there has been a jump in dependency since 2008. Contrary to what Mr. Santorum and Mr. Romney suggest, Mr. Obama has not radically expanded the safety net. Rather, the dire state of the economy has reduced incomes and made more people eligible for benefits, especially unemployment benefits. Basically, the safety net is the same, but more people are falling into it

✄snip>

:cuckoo:

What's your point?

Au contraire, most of Ayn Rand's "moochers" vote Republican-----based on "distribution of dependency" of so-called red states vs blue states, Republicans are more likely to benefit from the programs they vote against than Democrats are. But-----but then red states tend to be the least educated states in the USofA :cuckoo:

Moochers Against Welfare

✄snip>

The article made its case with maps showing the distribution of dependency, but you get the same story from a more formal comparison. Aaron Carroll of Indiana University tells us that in 2010, residents of the 10 states Gallup ranks as “most conservative” received 21.2 percent of their income in government transfers, while the number for the 10 most liberal states was only 17.1 percent.

Now, there’s no mystery about red-state reliance on government programs. These states are relatively poor, which means both that people have fewer sources of income other than safety-net programs and that more of them qualify for “means-tested” programs such as Medicaid.

By the way, the same logic explains why there has been a jump in dependency since 2008. Contrary to what Mr. Santorum and Mr. Romney suggest, Mr. Obama has not radically expanded the safety net. Rather, the dire state of the economy has reduced incomes and made more people eligible for benefits, especially unemployment benefits. Basically, the safety net is the same, but more people are falling into it

✄snip>

Government money?

Really? Government money?

Do tell, Where does the government get their money?

Because Republicans want the middle class to hate the poor, so they won't notice the rich walking away with all the money.

Of Course Not. Hell I am poor.

Why you keep seeing people suggest otherwise is because of the Narrative that has been shoved down their Throats for the last 60 Years, That Democrats are for the Poor, and Republicans the Rich. When confronted with the Fact that indeed a A whole lot of Poor people are actually Conservatives and Republicans your Average Liberal on this Board will respond. Well they are just to stupid to know better, they are brainwashed, they watch to much Fox. What ever, Anything but except that Reality does not Reflect their Illusions about the world.

What's your point?

Funny thing is the Right admit that the Libs are the financial achievers when they want to boast about how much more generous CON$ are on less income.

The biggest support base for fascism in the US is amongst poor whites.

One of the largest support bases for Israel (usually considered a right wing cause) is amongst the Jewish Hollywood elite.

One of the main features of 'debate' on this board is the constant need to reduce all politics to black/white, as if there were only two political schools of thought, and not 8 - 10.

In the eyes of many of our posters, all US politics boil down to black welfare recipients versus rich white bankers. Obviously this is ludicrous, but it is also about as nuanced and accurate as some people seem able to grasp.

The Most common mistake I see made on this Board, Is people think there is only 1 Spectrum of Measurement for Politics. They Seem to think Left and Right is the Same as Liberal and Conservative, They seem to think Left means freedom, Right means Oppression.

The Truth is there are 2 Spectrums To Measure someones Politics.

Left to Right and Libertarian to Authoritarian.

As long as one is "Libertarian" in the way they apply their Poltical Beliefs I am happy(Libertarian meaning Limited government, Personal Freedom), It's the Authoritarian ones that want to force what they think we need down our Throats I don't like.

It seems lately Whether the people in Power are from the Left or the Right, they have all be From the Authoritarian side of things and that sucks!. We have not had anyone truly interested in Limiting Government, and Protecting Person Freedom for some time, and Party really does not matter.

What's your point?

Be nice if you could prove that, but I don't expect you will,it is so much easier o spew complete and utter lies with a dash of propaganda, like your sig line.

Forum List

Back