WATCH: NY AG Leticia James lying and being racist and sexist

You might like to take some remedial reading. Which word in this title is "conspiracy"?

WATCH: NY AG Leticia James lying and being racist and sexist​

Watch this :scared1: happen now, folks.

Actually my mistake.

I got my threads mixed up. I confused it with this thread.

Good catch. I apologize.

Who was charged with not giving the policies voters want?
Trump. That's what partisans are actually charging him with. The Fraud/insurrection/election interference/rape stuff that is the focus of attention?? None of that matters. It's all a cover for "I don't know if Trump is guilty of real crimes but I hate the border Wall, the supply side tax policies and his dislike of gays so I'm going to sell the public on his guilt to make him unelectable so that I don't have to worry about the policy stuff!"

No he wasn't. None of his charges are form that.

That's what partisans are actually charging him with. The Fraud/insurrection/election interference/rape stuff that is the focus of attention?? None of that matters.

Crimes do matter.

It's all a cover for "I don't if Trump is guilty of real crimes but I hate the border Wall, the supply side tax policies and his dislike of gays so I'm going to sell the public on his guilt to make him unelectable so that I don't have to worry about the policy stuff!"
Not cover. Evidence of crimes.

Just because someone has unpopular policy ideas doesn't mean they are above the law.

Forum List

Back