Not all poor people are democrat!

Even WITH all the blacks, Dems are still richer, more educated, and NOT brainwashed dupes. jfc

And out pops the racist liberal... Quick Frenchie, stuff that little fella back in his duffel bag before anyone SEES him!!

The biggest support base for fascism in the US is amongst poor whites.

One of the largest support bases for Israel (usually considered a right wing cause) is amongst the Jewish Hollywood elite.

One of the main features of 'debate' on this board is the constant need to reduce all politics to black/white, as if there were only two political schools of thought, and not 8 - 10.

In the eyes of many of our posters, all US politics boil down to black welfare recipients versus rich white bankers. Obviously this is ludicrous, but it is also about as nuanced and accurate as some people seem able to grasp.
You're right. Obviously all US politics boil down to Jews vs. non-Jews.

Not all poor people are dems.

Why do I keep seeing people suggesting otherwise as if it's a fact?

What's your point?

Nobody said all, however the vast majority are because they get government handouts and free stuff.
Funny thing is the Right admit that the Libs are the financial achievers when they want to boast about how much more generous CON$ are on less income.
Being generous with other people's money is not generosity. It's liberalism.

I am poor and I have NEVER voted Democrat and never will unless a Ron Paul Democrat ran for office. I vote 3rd party whenever I can.

What's your point?

Nobody said all, however the vast majority are because they get government handouts and free stuff.
Funny thing is the Right admit that the Libs are the financial achievers when they want to boast about how much more generous CON$ are on less income.
Being generous with other people's money is not generosity. It's liberalism.
Why am I not surprised you are desperately trying to change the subject? Lying about the poor being Liberal leeches is CON$ervoFascism.

What's your point?

Be nice if you could prove that, but I don't expect you will,it is so much easier o spew complete and utter lies with a dash of propaganda, like your sig line.

This is why New York, Washington DC, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, and Philadelphia--all with large welfare dependent populations, have consistently elected Republicans?

yes the poor whites in the south are often republicans.

They are the people you saw holding up signs like "keep your government hands off my medicare"

They are the people you saw holding up signs like "keep your government hands off my medicare"

Well no they aren't. And the GOP hardly has a lock on morons. Do I need to repost the Howard Stern tape of Obama voters?

Well no they aren't. And the GOP hardly has a lock on morons. Do I need to repost the Howard Stern tape of Obama voters?

and yet, howard stern likes the president. go figure. but go ahead and rely on one comedy bit.

voting against one's own interests is stupid...espectially when it's done because of G-d, guns and gays.

Because, Rs want to keep poor people poor.

Because, if one is elderly, a child, a person of color, a woman, unemployed, gay, educated etc etc, the Rs see you as the enemy and works to take everything you own away from you.

Because, no one can continue to believe in people who want to hurt you and Rs want to hurt you. And, because, as we see on this board, Rs LIE. You cannot simultaneously be R and HONEST.

It really is that simple.

Sorry bout that,

1. There is more honor in accepting poverty, than there is expecting a hand out and receiving it.
2. But greatness comes from great poverty, and looking for the exit, finding it, and having the shear will and determination to catch hold of the smallest of success', and then building on it.
3. Greatness isn't born great, its developed from youth.
4. Creativity is the most important quality to a person learning to find success, without it, you are a car with a missing wheel.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

is that why the right does everything it can to keep poor people from voting?

The newly poor, the ones forced into poverty by obama's policies won't vote democrat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bmEv2-rFA]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back