WATCH: NY AG Leticia James lying and being racist and sexist

Just because someone has unpopular policy ideas doesn't mean they are above the law.
From a PARTISAN point of view: The more popular the policy ideas, the less guilty they are of any accusation. That's generally how this works. It goes both ways of course. Biden is guilty of influence peddling. Do you know why? Because he's a Democrat with unpopular policies. That's what the PARTISAN Repubs think.

(If you aren't a partisan this won't apply to you.)

From a PARTISAN point of view: The more popular the policy ideas, the less guilty they are of any accusation. That's generally how this works. It goes both ways of course. Biden is guilty of influence peddling.

He is? I missed the charges.

Do you know why? Because he's a Democrat with unpopular policies. That's what the PARTISAN Repubs think.

Because their is no evidence...except from the guy who was pushing Russian disinformation. Lol.

(If you aren't a partisan this won't apply to you.)
I'm not a partison. I'm a rule of law person.

No. He didn’t.
Sure he did. Two times previously he was found liable for fraud. Remember? His charity and fake university?

Then someone campaigns on catching more of Trump's fraud and he still commits fraud?

I mean really?

Of course we can hide behind the appeal for a while but ultimately I suspect the decision will stand, except for maybe an adjustment on the amount.

Even if Trump is exonerated; I will accept that decision.

Sure he did. Two times previously he was found liable for fraud. Remember? His charity and fake university?
Those had nothing to do with the prior notice you referenced, cat scratch.

Also, he settled the Trump university case.
And he admitted that there was some cross over between his charitable foundation and his election campaign. It was pretty fucking de minimus.

But again, neither has fuck all to do with your previous assertion.
Then someone campaigns on catching more of Trump's fraud and he still commits fraud?
No. He didn’t. Repeating your initial idiotic claim doesn’t support it.
I mean really?
I mean. You’re a dimwit.
Of course we can hide behind the appeal for a while but ultimately I suspect the decision will stand, except for maybe an adjustment on the amount.
You can hide behind a judicial decision. But your suspicion means nothing. There was no fraud. The case is and was an execrable joke.
Even if Trump is exonerated; I will accept that decision.
Nobody cares what you accept.

Those had nothing to do with the prior notice you referenced, cat scratch.

Except they should have given him warning that his fraudulent activity was on radar.

Also, he settled the Trump university case.

Yes, for 25 million..

And he admitted that there was some cross over between his charitable foundation and his election campaign. It was pretty fucking de minimus.

The picture of himself and Tim Tebow's football helmet probably qualify as "cross over".

It was pretty fucking de fraud.

But again, neither has fuck all to do with your previous assertion.

No. He didn’t. Repeating your initial idiotic claim doesn’t support it.

Yes. He was found liable for fraud recently. New York?

Did you miss it?

I mean. You’re a dimwit.

Ad hominem.

You can hide behind a judicial decision. But your suspicion means nothing. There was no fraud. The case is and was an execrable joke.

Not hiding behind a judicial decision. I am celebrating justice.

Your thots and feels are not proof.

Trump committed fraud and got caught. His fraud is in the report, not in your media.

Nobody cares what you accept.
True, but people care what the courts accept and Trump is paying the consequences for his fraud as listed in the judgement...you read it I assume?

Except they should have given him warning that his fraudulent activity was on radar.

Yes, for 25 million..

The picture of himself and Tim Tebow's football helmet probably qualify as "cross over".

It was pretty fucking de fraud.

Yes. He was found liable for fraud recently. New York?

Did you miss it?

Ad hominem.

Not hiding behind a judicial decision. I am celebrating justice.

Your thots and feels are not proof.

Trump committed fraud and got caught. His fraud is in the report, not in your media.

True, but people care what the courts accept and Trump is paying the consequences for his fraud as listed in the judgement...you read it I assume?
You post a great deal of babble in a verbose manner. But your main thesis is still bullshit.

A hack like Engoron finding “fraud” where there was no alleged “victim,” and where nobody lost a single red cent is the real issue.

You post a great deal of babble in a verbose manner. But your main thesis is still bullshit.

A hack like Engoron finding “fraud” where there was no alleged “victim,” and where nobody lost a single red cent is the real issue.
The law doesn't require a victim.

It doesn't matter if anybody lost a single cent.

Nobody ever knows if fraud like that will cost a cent but if they claim bankruptcy then cents will be lost.

The law doesn't require a victim.

Yea. It does. Both in civil law and in criminal law: no victim; no fraud.

It doesn't matter if anybody lost a single cent.
Yes it does. No loss to anybody means no victim. And it also means no harm and no damages.
Nobody ever knows if fraud like that will cost a cent but if they claim bankruptcy then cents will be lost.
If you buy a gun, you might someday murder someone with it; so obviously (according to your version of logic) if you buy a gun you must be convicted of murder.

Yea. It does. Both in civil law and in criminal law: no victim; no fraud.

Incorrect.

The argument was made in court and rejected as stated in the judgement document.

Right wing media pundits don't decide, the judge does.

Yes it does. No loss to anybody means no victim. And it also means no harm and no damages.

Again, not required. Tired repeatedly debunked taking points.

The appeals court will likely substantiate the decision, possibly adjust the disgorgement, and then we will see.

Will you accept it?

If you buy a gun, you might someday murder someone with it; so obviously (according to your version of logic) if you buy a gun you must be convicted of murder.
This isn't murder.

Whose the victim when I get a speeding ticket?

Civil fraud elements in NY State.

“In order to sustain an action for actual fraud the plaintiff must prove: (1) that the defendant made a representation, (2) as to a material fact, (3) which was false, (4) and known to be false by the defendant, (5) that the representation was made for the purpose of inducing the other party to rely upon it, (6) that the other party rightfully did so rely, (7) in ignorance of its falsity (8) to his injury (24 N.Y.Jur., Fraud and Deceit, s 14; 37 C.J.S. Fraud s 3).” Brown v. Lockwood, 76 AD2d 721, 730 [2d Dept 1980].

“Injury” clearly means that the “other” party had to have been a VICTIM.

Criminal Law “fraud” also requires that there must be a “victim”:

For example, see NY’s Criminal Jury Instructions regarding “scheme to defraud.”

SCHEME TO DEFRAUD IN THE SECOND DEGREE

(One or more persons)

Penal Law § 190.60

(Committed on or after November 1, 1996)

The (specify) countis Scheme to Defraud in the Second Degree

Under our law, a person is guilty of a scheme to defraud in the second degree when that person engages in a scheme constituting a systematic ongoing course of conduct with intent to defraud more than one person or to obtain property from more than one person by false or fraudulent pretenses, representations or promises, and so obtains property from one or more of such persons.

It is necessary to prove the identity of at least one person from whom the defendant so obtained property, but it is not necessary to prove the identity of any other intended victim.1

The following term used in that definition has a special meaning:

INTENT means conscious objective or purpose. Thus, a person acts with intent to defraud more than one person or to obtain property from more than one person by false or fraudulent pretenses, representations or promises, when that person’s conscious objective or purpose is to do so.2

In order for you to find the defendant guilty of this crime, the People are required to prove, from all of the evidence in the case, beyond a reasonable doubt, each of the following three elements:

1.That on or about (date) , in the county of (county),

the defendant, (defendant's name),engaged in a

1711737678062.png

1 Penal Law § 190.60(2).

2See Penal Law § 15.05(1).

scheme constituting a systematic ongoing course of conduct;

2. That the defendant did so with intent to defraud more than one person or to obtain property from more than one person by false or fraudulent pretenses, representations or promises; and
1. That the defendant so obtained property from one or more of such persons, at least one of whom has been identified.
If you find the People have proven beyond a reasonable doubt each of those elements, you must find the defendant guilty of this crime.

If you find the People have not proven beyond a reasonable doubt any one or more of those elements, you must find the defendant not guilty of this crime.
CJI can be perused by anybody at: https://nycourts.gov/judges/cji/2-PenalLaw/190/190.60.docx

Incorrect.

The argument was made in court and rejected as stated in the judgement document.

Right wing media pundits don't decide, the judge does.

Again, not required. Tired repeatedly debunked taking points.

The appeals court will likely substantiate the decision, possibly adjust the disgorgement, and then we will see.

Will you accept it?

This isn't murder.

Whose the victim when I get a speeding ticket?
Nope. The judge was wrong. The law says what the law is. A judge’s incorrect statement of the law is one of the reasons we have appeals.

She claims she never campaigned on going after Trump.

Hmmmmm

Why do all of these people going after Trump have such a poor relationship with TRUTH?

The ability to lie to oneself is a trait all leftist posses. Another fine example of leftism is a mental disorder.

Forum List

Back