Dems are blasting Special Counsel Hur for claiming Biden’s memory is too poor to stand trial with plenty of evidence

Personal attacks are par for the course with Leftist Biden supporters. It's all you have
Well, it ain't exactly 'par-for-the-course' for any side; however, there are those who employ ad hominem attacks too frequently. Nostra ain't the subject of this thread. My poor avatar's post offering skepticism was merely to set a marker, draw a line, establish a standard.

But let's move beyond that to your own charge....that ad hominem "is all 'Leftist Biden supporters have". Well, I know no "Leftist Biden supporters"....and for you to attempt to categorize my own avatar as such is, in itself, an ad hominem.
You can be better than that MM.
But, you gotta try.

----------------------------------------------------
absolved him because of his dementia
Gotta link to that specific assertion by the SP?
If you don't then your post is irresponsible.
You can be better than that.
But, you gotta try to be.

And then, speaking of avataree, Nostra. He has offered the forum this:

• "Biden's own DOJ, after an extensive investigation and two days of direct questioning of Biden, have determined he is a vegetable who can't even handle a trial."

And for that, the forum must ask poster Nostra for.....hold for it......'a link'.

So do it, Nostra. Or other posters---tho not me ----may make you once again subject to ad hominem attacks.

I do not understand why the Dems, including Jill Biden are so upset with Hur?

Hur claimed there is enough evidence to go to trial, but a jury would not convict because Biden is a poor witness.

Why aren't the Dems happy that Biden will have zero accountability for his handling of classified documents?

It seems like the Dems want him charged.

I don't get it.

He is not being charged because he is in poor cognitive health. If he was in good cognitive health, he would be charged.

I do not understand what Dems want. Is it as simple as they wanted Hur to lie?
Hur is a lawyer, not a physician. What credentials make his opinion pertinent?

Hur claimed there is enough evidence to go to trial, but a jury would not convict because Biden is a poor witness.

Why aren't the Dems happy that Biden will have zero accountability for his handling of classified documents?

I don't get it.

He is not being charged because he is in poor cognitive health. If he was in good cognitive health, he would be charged.

I guess the dems really just want Xiden to go to prison...

Gotta link to that specific assertion by the SP?
We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him-by then a former president well into his eighties-of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.

Third, as discussed to some extent above, Mr. Biden will likely present himself to the jury, as he did during his interview with our office, as a sympathetic, well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory. While he is and must be accountable for his actions-he is, after all, the President of the United States-based on our direct
observations of him, Mr. Biden is someone for whom many jurors will want to search for reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury they should convict him by
then a former president who will be at least well into his eighties-of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness. Finally, while jurors might not find reasonable doubt in any one the evidentiary shortcomings identified above, some jurors may find reasonable doubt because of the cumulative effect of some or all of these shortcomings.

If you don't then your post is irresponsible.

You can be better than that.
But, you gotta try to be.
Do you understand what a prima facie case is? WOuld you like to have a civilized intelligent adult conversation? Or are you only interested in baseless insults against other posters?

Dang, why didn't Hur remember that when he exonerated the President from criminal liability?
There was no exoneration, Dumbass. He laid out multiple felonies, then said he chose not to charge Tater because he was a vegetable who wouldn't know WTF was going on in his trial.

"Or are you only interested in baseless insults against other posters?"

Settle down, son.
Try deep breaths.
Don't be so defensive. It's a bad look.
No one is directly insulting you or your avatar, poster Rawley.
Your avatar was merely asked that you provide a link to what you stated.
Which was, and I quote...."absolved him because of his dementia".

No where in the quotes poster Rawley has offered the forum is the word 'dementia'. Nor...the phrase "absolved because dementia".

Instead, the Special Prosecutor states this: "... well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory. .....It would be difficult to convince a jury.......of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.

I.E. a mental state of willfulness is NOT referencing the hoped-for-dementia poster Rawley is pining for, rather it involves mens rea.

Was their criminal intent?
A willful intent to commit a crime?

Be better, poser Rawley.
The forum expect you to be.

then said he chose not to charge Tater because he was a vegetable who wouldn't know WTF was going on in his trial.
Got a link to that direct quote you are alleging the Special Prosecutor stated?
If you do not, then your posting is irresponsible and harms the goal of thoughtful respectful adult discussion that a chatroom such as this promotes.

So, if you got that direct quote specifically referencing "a vegetable".....well, Skippy, right now would be a great opportunity to demonstrate to the forum that you are a poster of thoughtfulness, gravitas, and responsibility.

Strive to be a better poster.
You and the forum would improve if you are willing....and able.

Settle down, son.
Try deep breaths.
Don't be so defensive. It's a bad look.
No one is directly insulting you or your avatar, poster Rawley.
Your avatar was merely asked that you provide a link to what you stated.
Which was, and I quote...."absolved him because of his dementia".

No where in the quotes poster Rawley has offered the forum is the word 'dementia'. Nor...the phrase "absolved because dementia".

Instead, the Special Prosecutor states this: "... well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory. .....It would be difficult to convince a jury.......of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.

I.E. a mental state of willfulness is NOT referencing the hoped-for-dementia poster Rawley is pining for, rather it involves mens rea.

Was their criminal intent?
A willful intent to commit a crime?

Be better, poser Rawley.
So you don't know what a prima facie case is. No shame. Seems most of the folks defending Biden here don't. Continue to strive to be a better "poser" Chilll.

If you do not, then your posting is irresponsible and harms the goal of thoughtful respectful adult discussion that a chatroom such as this promotes.

So, if you got that direct quote specifically referencing "a vegetable".....well, Skippy, right now would be a great opportunity to demonstrate to the forum that you are a poster of thoughtfulness, gravitas, and responsibility.

From the Special Counsel's report--Page 5
Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen. These materials included (1) marked classified documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan, and (2) notebooks containing Mr. Biden's handwritten entries about issues of national security and foreign policy implicating sensitive intelligence sources and methods. FBI agents recovered these materials from the garage, offices, and basement den in Mr. Biden's Wilmington, Delaware home.
From Special Counsel's report page 10
We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Eiden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him-by then a former president well into his eighties-of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.
Next.

Did I put quotation marks around my post, Dumbass?

Grow a brain and learn simple English.

From the Special Counsel's report--Page 5
Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen. These materials included (1) marked classified documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan, and (2) notebooks containing Mr. Biden's handwritten entries about issues of national security and foreign policy implicating sensitive intelligence sources and methods. FBI agents recovered these materials from the garage, offices, and basement den in Mr. Biden's Wilmington, Delaware home.
From Special Counsel's report page 10
We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Eiden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him-by then a former president well into his eighties-of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.
Next.
No former President or V.P. has ever been prosecuted for keeping their private notes that they kept during their time in office, mouth breather. And every damn one of them going back to at least Reagen took them with them when they left office, you asswipe.

Quote in that report where DOJ says Biden is a vegetable, liar.

How do you manage to breathe with your face stuffed up Trump's ass, trained seal?
I accept your admission you can't produce a link backing up your lie, and therefore admit you are a lying sack of shit.

Oh, and seek help soon, Simp.:itsok:

There's more!!

"Oh NOES!! Not the journo-lists!!

The scumbaggery continues, full speed

"Bloodbath" at Paramount Global/CBS, As 800 Are Fired, Including 20 CBS "Journalists"​

I don't get it.

No worries. The voters the rest of the way will be comparing Biden and Trump. And that will not bode well for Trump.

mental state of willfulness.
Mens rea?
Where was it?
Seems the Prosecutor had no confidence it existed.
Hence, did not attempt a trial.
Duh!
---------------------------------------------

Did I put quotation marks around my post, Dumbass?
Dumbass?
Why the anger?
Why the sense of grievance?
Look, poster Nostra the world is good. The USA is good. Life is good.
Be happy. Don't be unhappy. Like losers are.

--------

And then, your rhetorical question: 'Did I use quotation marks?'

If that makes the difference, well.....lemme help you out.
Lemme put the appropriate quotation marks on it:

So, directly quoting poster Nostra: "Biden's own DOJ, after an extensive investigation and two days of direct questioning of Biden, have determined he is a vegetable"

There it is, good poster Nostra.
You said it. You said the DOJ determined he was "a vegetable".

Are you denying that they said it?
Or, are you denying that you merely made it up?

Or is it simply embedded in your fantasies of a perfect RWNJ MAGA-stan?
Is it part of your Trumpaloon fantagasms?

Or did the DOJ really say it as you state?
If so, .......... got a link?

Forum List

Back