Norway's Problem with Anti-Semitism

Do you have anything to share with us with regard to what is happening in Euyrope, Mr. Seattle. After all this is the Europe forum. You can talk all about cuckoo birds with Mr. Cuckoo via E-mail.

Give it up Sal.

Your first post was on Anti-Semitism in Norway. A worthy topic.

Every succeeding post in this thread from you has not involved that topic or even Europe really but either Muslims or the odd characteristics of individual members posting here.

Not a good trend from one who is chiding others to talk about Europe (guess you gave up on the topic after post #1)

If it's so important to you, I suggest you lead by example. As it is, the rest of us are simply following your example.

Why don't you give is up? If you and your gang don't like an article, then you go right away into attack mode.

As for something in Europe, did you know that the Israeli Ambassador to Norway, Naim Aradi, is a Druze?

Go back and re-read. You chose not to discuss the the issue of anti-semitism in Norway that was presented in the article. It was a good topic. You chose to go off on your usual trolling tangents that had nothing to do with the OP and derailed your own thread, and now you are whining when others attacked the points you made? Seriously?

And what does the Israeli Ambassador being a Druze have to do with the price of tea in China?

Give it up Sal.

Your first post was on Anti-Semitism in Norway. A worthy topic.

Every succeeding post in this thread from you has not involved that topic or even Europe really but either Muslims or the odd characteristics of individual members posting here.

Not a good trend from one who is chiding others to talk about Europe (guess you gave up on the topic after post #1)

If it's so important to you, I suggest you lead by example. As it is, the rest of us are simply following your example.

Why don't you give is up? If you and your gang don't like an article, then you go right away into attack mode.

As for something in Europe, did you know that the Israeli Ambassador to Norway, Naim Aradi, is a Druze?

Go back and re-read. You chose not to discuss the the issue of anti-semitism in Norway that was presented in the article. It was a good topic. You chose to go off on your usual trolling tangents that had nothing to do with the OP and derailed your own thread, and now you are whining when others attacked the points you made? Seriously?

And what does the Israeli Ambassador being a Druze have to do with the price of tea in China?

Listen, I will reiterate -- you and your gang jump on any post where you don't like the article or what is being said. As for the Israeli Ambassador to Norway, Norway is in Europe, isn't it, and this is the Europe Forum. It was just a little tidbit of news. Do you have any other news you can give us coming out of Europe? And, Coyote, you can't seem to stop with your "trolling" nonsense when you know that one of your best boyfriends here is actually what a troll is.

Listen, I will reiterate -- you and your gang jump on any post where you don't like the article or what is being said. As for the Israeli Ambassador to Norway, Norway is in Europe, isn't it, and this is the Europe Forum. It was just a little tidbit of news. Do you have any other news you can give us coming out of Europe? And, Coyote, you can't seem to stop with your "trolling" nonsense when you know that one of your best boyfriends here is actually what a troll is.

Sally, I'll be happy to follow your lead and discuss the issues though I may mightily disagree - but *you* choose the path and the style of discussion. It's in your hands :)

You are absolutely disgusting woman.

Why don't you take your disgusting self and write E-mails to your potential boyfriends and tell them how bad I am. I don't think the owner of these forums exactly put up these forums for people to argue with each other and I also don't think those who want to read this forum want to see us go back and forth, but to give some news on these forums. Do you have anything to say about Europe?

I did lady.

Considerable.

Unlike you.

Really??? Under what threads were you posting articles about Europe. I'll have to look them up to see what you said.

Sally, I'll be happy to follow your lead and discuss the issues though I may mightily disagree - but *you* choose the path and the style of discussion. It's in your hands :)

I'm waiting for you to post one article about what is going on in at least one European country. Every article doesn't have to be a discussion, but might be an interesting piece of news to the readers.

I think you can make plenty of attacks on positions taken here by other members without going low and personal and going after a member's service. Your attempted obfuscation here is pure shit.

If anyone is entitled to speak up - it's your husband. Not you.

If my husband showed up here, he can tell you all about the Middle East when he was operating there for our country. You really wouldn't like what he has to say. Why don't you just keep your pure shit to yourself. You are so obvious, Coyote.

And you are a low-balling sleaze with this current direction you've chosen to take.

Take your attacks and stuff it. You are not your husband.

the hypocrisy is astounding-----the same moron who comments
"you have no right to talk since it is YOUR husband who served and
not you"-------then emits this noxious erutation "you are pure shit
because you comment on a person's military service"

-----Ok here it is ----I served----as an officer in the US Navy----but
I am not retired------I did not do 20 years. A spouse of a RETIRED
OFFICER has lots of rights and is almost considered a veteran----
renember "THOSE WHO WAIT,, ALSO SERVE"
That which is the PURIST SHIT OF ALL----are the morons who
APPOINT themselves mediators of truth---generally----that
"truth" which reflects their own disgusting ---pure shit---filth.

Instead of trying to emulate the same type of reponses from our resident Muslim convert, have you ever considered making an appointment with a V.A. psychiatrist. It might do you a load of good to talk everything out with him.

i go to the VA hospital occasionally to visit but it is kind of a last resort for vets needing medical care if their problems aren't service connected.

kinda a cool place, they have a game room and a small library and a huge computer room. a small theater. alas, no vanna white, but we tune her in on the big screen tv. the comp room though is the most fun. people are pranking each other all the time.

hey sal gal, wanna buy a vowel.

People also go to the VA Hospital for conditions that are not service-connected. By the way, Audie Murphy's wife used to vist the Vets every day at the VA Hospital in North Hills, CA. She was very, very devoted to these Vets.

Meanwhile, Mr. Seattle, have you anything to say about Europe since this is the Europe forum. If you have nothing to say about Europe, then I would suggest you skip this forum. I am sure you can find one to suit your needs.

first of all, you suggested i seek psychiatric care at a VA hospital. i do not have a service connected disability other than a bad knee and i live with that, painfully at times but there really is nothing i can do about that.

i could also receive care were i indigent, but i am not. i am quite comfortable.

as or visiting the Va hospital, i said i do that and frequently. i have riends there and they cannot get out, most of them, so i go to them and we goof. i told you that.

i will post where i want and try to adhere to the topic of the thread but when rueful shrews such as you hijack it with your inanities, i will take that into consideration. i you have a problem with it, report me to a moderator or administrator. my god, you are about the silliest woman i have ever encountered in my entire life.

I recently put the time wasting loon Phoenall on 'Ignore'.

Now my threads aren't cluttered with his inane nonsense.

Life is good......... :thup: . :eusa_angel:

Must be the sixth time this last week, and still you answer my posts. Not a very good liar are you sunshine................:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

he was responding to me. your inability to process even the simplest of nformation does not make others liars.

Nope he spouts this every week and will then respond to the person he has on ignore. He is a LIAR and has been found out far too many times. If he did not read what was being posted then he would be unable to follow the many threads he responds to.

If my husband showed up here, he can tell you all about the Middle East when he was operating there for our country. You really wouldn't like what he has to say. Why don't you just keep your pure shit to yourself. You are so obvious, Coyote.

And you are a low-balling sleaze with this current direction you've chosen to take.

you abhorrant old cow...coyote does a better job with the truth than any other poster i have seen, and she does it with inveterate and well practiced liars but who lack the intelligence even to tell a good lie.

on this whole thread, sally has been absolutely pathetic and were it not for phoenall and his totally ridiculous story about pakistani restaurateurs who kidnap white teenage girls, have their way with them, and served up as kebabs at their restaurant.

that clowns "truth" wads all over the place and even contradicted in many of the articles he offered as evidence.

you are a perverse, lying, old, pathetic crone.

look, you are stupid and that is no big deal. i probably am stupid too. who knows as it is all relative. i never hold people's intelligence against them. that is not in their control.

you, however, are an arrogant, bigoted hatemoger who distorts the truth beyond all recognition. you do have control over that.

i do not think she had a "hissy fit" at all. all i saw was her frustration grow trying to discuss something with you that would have driven most posters right up the wall. it did me just watching it. all she asked for was facts and all you seemed to be able to supply was anecdotal stories, many of which were lacking in any veracity or came from extraordinarily questionable

coyote's display of patience with you was almost saintlike and she managed to treat you with a respect that went far beyond what you deserved.

Just your opinion which with £2.50p will get you an English pint of proper beer

talk about usury, i am sure you are quite familiar with it.

there is no way i am paying $4.50 for a pint of brit pig piss.

But you will pay that for a cup of coffee that can be used as paint stripper. By the way have you ever tried proper British beer in a 20oz glass, not your short measure American 16oz ones.

you certainly are one of the most patient and generous posters i've seen.

Hardly as she asked a question which was answered and then asked the question again. When she did not get the answer she wanted she threw a hissy fit.

You have a serious reading comprehension problem or you fail to understand what a discussion is - it involves back and forth. I attempted to take you seriously - your points were carefully addressed and your only response was too spew more articles.

In terms of time: google anti-muslim articles - 5 seconds
In terms of time: respond to articles by reading them and researching them - a lot more.

Don't worry - it won't happen again, as I won't make the mistake of thinking your are a serious poster - trolling is far easier to do and takes up less time ;)

Well the serious posters on here have been saying that YOU ARE A TROLL for some time now, so thanks for finally admitting it

Instead of trying to emulate the same type of reponses from our resident Muslim convert, have you ever considered making an appointment with a V.A. psychiatrist. It might do you a load of good to talk everything out with him.
Poor deluded Silly-Sally has been living off the government for so long that she thinks just anyone can go to the VA for their medical needs. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

More of your name calling because you believe as a muslim you are untouchable. Shows the racism and hatred endemic within islam doesn't it.

Poor deluded Silly-Sally has been living off the government for so long that she thinks just anyone can go to the VA for their medical needs. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Why would you say something like that when you're the one on welfare ?? :cool:

Seems to be a muslim trait claim welfare while working as a taxi driver. We have them in the UK we call them thieving dole scroungers, and they are mostly muslim as well. Every so often they get busted for working while on benefits, or for having savings over the limit and they lose all their welfare and get fined for fraudulent claims. No wonder the muslims are now heading for the USA.

Silly-Sally is an equal opportunity hater.

I always knew she had serious issues with muslims.

But I was a little taken back that she would disparage veterans. .. :doubt:

It's a low blow and says more about the person making those remarks than the person those remarks are about:evil:

It's sleaze.

So are you a sleaze, Coyote. You and your friends care nothing about what is going on in the different countries of Europe. Don't you think that there are Muslims who are willing to assimilate into each country and they themselves don't like what is going on. Why don't you and your boyfriend Sunni go to Europe on your next vacation, and both of you can tour the different countries and see for yourself. Just be sure that you, yourself, don't go into any of those no-go zones.

As for veterans, Coyote, do you think it is disparaging them by suggesting that they go to the V.A. Hospital to see a psychiatrist if needed. My own husband, retired military has spent many years in the service with three tours in Vietnam. In fact, the last war he was in was the Gulf War, so if anyone is entitled to speak up, I think that I as a spouse of a man who served his country for so long has that right.

She will find in the not too distant future that it will be packs of baying muslims that will be attacking the vets and making claims about them being baby killers and rapists. We went through just this scenario about 8 years back, with the repatriated soldiers being spat at and having items thrown at them by muslim gangs filled with hate and spite. When the decent British people went to sort them out the muslims ran to the police and demanded protection so they could carry on their hate filled attacks. We even had women going into hospitals that were treating injured soldiers and attacking them in their beds, trying to remove drips and bandages, hitting their wounds etc. Cant wait for it to happen in the US to one of the pro islam posters family members, see if they change their minds about muslims then.

You are absolutely disgusting woman.

Why don't you take your disgusting self and write E-mails to your potential boyfriends and tell them how bad I am. I don't think the owner of these forums exactly put up these forums for people to argue with each other and I also don't think those who want to read this forum want to see us go back and forth, but to give some news on these forums. Do you have anything to say about Europe?

I did lady.

Considerable.

Unlike you.

Do you have anything based on the real facts or first hand experiences to impart. Or is it all gleaned from some pro islam site that promotes the LIE of a peaceful islam.

Must be the sixth time this last week, and still you answer my posts. Not a very good liar are you sunshine................:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

he was responding to me. your inability to process even the simplest of nformation does not make others liars.

Nope he spouts this every week and will then respond to the person he has on ignore. He is a LIAR and has been found out far too many times. If he did not read what was being posted then he would be unable to follow the many threads he responds to.

dude...give it a rest. he has you on ignore, not me. if i repond to your post, he can see your post. never mind. quite rightly you are. sheesh.

Why would you say something like that when you're the one on welfare ?? :cool:

One thing you have to say. Even though he is always insinuating that someone else is cuckoo, he is the one who is actually cuckoo. Hey, if he doesn't want to go for some help, it doesn't bother us. As long as he sits quietly in front of his computer, he is no threat to anyone.

dudette babe, a cuckoo is a bird. you know, one of those things that you think has sticky glue feathers.

A cuckoo is also a thief when you look at their lifecycle, and they are programmed to destroy the rest of the nestlings. Sounds very much like the muslims doesn't it ?

you abhorrant old cow...coyote does a better job with the truth than any other poster i have seen, and she does it with inveterate and well practiced liars but who lack the intelligence even to tell a good lie.

on this whole thread, sally has been absolutely pathetic and were it not for phoenall and his totally ridiculous story about pakistani restaurateurs who kidnap white teenage girls, have their way with them, and served up as kebabs at their restaurant.

that clowns "truth" wads all over the place and even contradicted in many of the articles he offered as evidence.

you are a perverse, lying, old, pathetic crone.

And what does your racist outburst make you..................I KNOW a NAZI JEW HATING ANTI SEMETIC MUSLIM POS

dude...give it a rest. he has you on ignore, not me. if i repond to your post, he can see your post. never mind. quite rightly you are. sheesh.

Defending the indefensible shows that you are under the thrall of dhimmi, and you are hoping for a few crumbs to be thrown your way.

HE IS A LYING POS MUSLIM CONVERT he has no one on ignore as he daren't miss what is posted.

Just your opinion which with £2.50p will get you an English pint of proper beer

talk about usury, i am sure you are quite familiar with it.

there is no way i am paying $4.50 for a pint of brit pig piss.

But you will pay that for a cup of coffee that can be used as paint stripper. By the way have you ever tried proper British beer in a 20oz glass, not your short measure American 16oz ones.

writings always on the wall, brit...

thirteen dead but not gorgotten
we got 18 and lord mountbatten.

i drink george dickel or jameson and leave the pig piss to the big puss.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH2ppLxTHAY]Battle of New Orleans - Doug Kershaw (Fiddlers Three) - YouTube[/ame]

lol...lord nelson's statue on o'connel street

belfast bde II bn.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LL7ZOHtiQs]Johnny Cash Paul Revere with Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYbEXLxpAW0]The Irish Brigade - Fenian record player - YouTube[/ame]

hms maidstone in belfast lough 17 jan 1972

are ya gettin' the pic.

don't trash america.

Forum List

Back