Norway's Problem with Anti-Semitism

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Looks like there is a lot of anti-Semitism in Norway these days.

Norway's Problem with Anti-Semitism

JULIE BINDEL
December 2012

Norway regularly tops surveys of wealth and wellbeing. The 2012 Legatum Prosperity Index last month ranked it the most prosperous nation on earth.

For many people, however, the first image that now comes to mind when they think of Norway is the Breivik massacre. The 77 victims who died on July 22, 2011 were mostly young supporters of the ruling Labour party, which the far-right gunman Anders Behring Breivik accused of permitting the country's "Islamisation".

Norway could soon come top of another ranking: as the first country in Europe to be Judenfrei or Judenrein (the Nazi terms for the ethnic cleansing of Jews).

Anti-Semitism in Norway has become such a serious threat that many Jews are emigrating to Israel and elsewhere to escape it. Human rights activists, police and leaders of the rapidly shrinking Jewish community fear that soon, for the first time in centuries, Jews will have no visible presence in Norway at all.

Continue reading at:

Norway's Problem with Anti-Semitism | Standpoint

When the Norwegian media do focus on the problem, they tend to link anti-Semitism to Islam.
In 2010, the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation reported that anti-Semitic attitudes were prevalent at a number of Norwegian schools with significant Muslim minorities.
Teachers revealed that Muslim students often "praise or admire Adolf Hitler for his killing of Jews", that "Jew-hate is legitimate within vast groups of Muslim students" and that "Muslims laugh or demand teachers to stop when trying to educate about the Holocaust".

#####

Doesn't surprise me one iota.

The earliest Muslim migrants to Norway in the 1960s were primarily from Pakistan but today they are mainly from Middle Eastern countries and Somalia. The first generation had no interest or connection with the Middle East but some of the young men from those communities are becoming radicalised and supportive of other Muslims from that region. A number, say police, are committed to jihad and motivated to take up arms in support of their "Muslim brothers" from the Middle East.

#####

The Islamification of Europe...the Islamification of the world...yes, that's what's happening.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgmhF2rtEdQ]Muslim Plans For Conquering Europe Succeeding. - YouTube[/ame]

Norway could soon come top of another ranking: as the first country in Europe to be Judenfrei or Judenrein (the Nazi terms for the ethnic cleansing of Jews).
I fail to see why this is a problem? ... :cool:

Jews would be far better off relocating to Israel now than waiting until Norway becomes an Islamic state...they might not be allowed to leave then, or worse.

Not enough room in Israel?
No worries, relocate the Palestinians to Jordan and other Arab states and make Israel larger, with the inclusion of the land now known as Palestine or whatever.

Naturally a good musulman like you wouldn't see it as a problem. However, how long do you think Norway is going to put up with your fellow musulmen? After all, 90 percent of the violent rapes in Norway are cammitted by musulmen. In general, I don't think the Norwegians are too happy with musulmen in their midst.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcAHOQgHb48]NORWAY'S MUSLIM PROBLEM - YouTube[/ame]

Then you wont see the whole of Europe being muslimrein or muslimfrie either will you. Because believe me this is the way we are heading with the increase in child rape and violence from the muslim ghettos. Wont be long before the US does the same thing

Naturally a good musulman like you wouldn't see it as a problem. However, how long do you think Norway is going to put up with your fellow musulmen? After all, 90 percent of the violent rapes in Norway are cammitted by musulmen. In general, I don't think the Norwegians are too happy with musulmen in their midst.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcAHOQgHb48]NORWAY'S MUSLIM PROBLEM - YouTube[/ame]
Is anyone happy about Muslims in their midst?

US Refrained from Bombing Auschwitz 'To Avoid Jewish Influx'

Historian Rafael Medoff's research shows how repeated pleas to bomb camps were ignored intentionally.

AAFont Size
By Ari Yashar

US 'Feared Jewish Influx' if It Bombed Auschwitz - News from America - News - Israel National News

More on this topic

Anti-Semitic Comedian 'A Victim of His Own Fascism'
'US Plans Auschwitz Borders To Complete Holocaust'
BDS Fail: SodaStream Wins Battle Against French Boycott
Police Seize Cash Stash from Home of Anti-Semitic Comic
Neturei Karta Demonstrate in Support of Hungarian Anti-Semite
NJ Hassid: 'I Was Saved by the Mercy of G-d'
US Refrained from Bombing Auschwitz 'To Avoid Jewish Influx'
MK Shaken by Holocaust Memories, Modern Anti-Semitism
France Intensifies Crackdown on Jew-Baiting Comic
ADL Chairman: US Position on Pollard Reflects Anti-Semitic Myths

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/176876#.UuzT6ZuA3IV

Last edited:

Certainly not in Europe, but the tide is turning and more and more people are voicing their opinions about muslims. A poll last year showed that 85% of those asked did noy trust the muslims and found them violent and arrogant.

You really don’t think there is a problem with ethnic cleansing?

Really?
There is no ethnic cleansing taking place.

The jews are voluntarily moving of their own accord and are not being physically forced to do so. .. :cool:

YOU LYING POS the muslims are attacking the Jews so they are forced to move, they have been overheard saying that once they are all in Israel they will bomb it and wipe out the Jews completely.

Exactly why Israel should have nukes and plenty of them, pointed at the Arab world, ready to turn all the Muslim Arab nations into ash at a moment's notice.

Of course, you don't have to be a Jew in Norway to be attacked ...

No Cookies | thetelegraph.com.au

Muslim kids bullied my son over salami sandwich during Ramadan, family claims

A SYDNEY couple has withdrawn their two children from a public primary school, claiming their 11-year-old son was bullied by Muslim students because he ate a salami sandwich during Ramadan.

Antonios, a Year 5 student of Greek-Australian background at Punchbowl Public School in Sydney's southwest, said he and a friend had to be locked inside the library for an hour after being chased by a group of Muslim boys offended by his choice of food while they were fasting.

Other parents also complained to The Daily Telegraph about bullying at the school and claimed victims received too little protection.

One said her 12-year-old son was scared to open his lunch box at school because he was harassed about what is in it. "He has been bullied from day one . . . about being a Christian and about the hot salami in his lunch," she said.

"My boy has a Greek background . . . the bullying is extreme.
"He has been called a fat pig and hit on the back with a stick."

Last edited:

NORWAY'S MUSLIM PROBLEM - YouTube

Certainly not in Europe, but the tide is turning and more and more people are voicing their opinions about muslims. A poll last year showed that 85% of those asked did noy trust the muslims and found them violent and arrogant.

"Naive left-wing journalist" [in the video]

Sounds about correct.
Heaps of them in the West.
Many people blame them for a lot of the problems facing Norway and Europe/Britain today.

It's too late for Norway...and in particular the Jews living there.
Norway was warned, along with the rest of Europe and Britain...but they refused to listen.
Now look what's happened, exactly what they were warned against.

"happy" is a strange word to use. i mean, i have no problem being around muslims and enjoy their company, the ones i know, but i don't normally have people fill out a resume where they list a religious preference before i keep company with them. i think if the radio city rockettes were all muslims, i would be quite happy in their midst, ot them in mine.

you sound like a bigot to me if you think people should be judged based solely upon their religion..

BULLSHIT.

Seriously Sally...do you genuinely believe what you are saying here?

Gil Ronen's Fabricated Statistics About Oslo Rapists Being All Muslim | loonwatch.com

Either you are stating this to push Sunni's buttons

or

You genuinely believe it.

Which is it?

"Naive left-wing journalist" [in the video]

Sounds about correct.
Heaps of them in the West.
Many people blame them for a lot of the problems facing Norway and Europe/Britain today.

It's too late for Norway...and in particular the Jews living there.
Norway was warned, along with the rest of Europe and Britain...but they refused to listen.
Now look what's happened, exactly what they were warned against.

Its never too late to take back control, remember the Gates of Vienna as all muslims do.

"happy" is a strange word to use. i mean, i have no problem being around muslims and enjoy their company, the ones i know, but i don't normally have people fill out a resume where they list a religious preference before i keep company with them. i think if the radio city rockettes were all muslims, i would be quite happy in their midst, ot them in mine.

you sound like a bigot to me if you think people should be judged based solely upon their religion..

No they have to be judged on what they believe their religion tells them to do. If it tells them to murder, steal and rape and they go along with those teachings then they are evil. If they declare that they do not go along with those teachings and want them removed then they are good people.
Still waiting for a muslim to deny those teachings outright

BULLSHIT.

Seriously Sally...do you genuinely believe what you are saying here?

Gil Ronen's Fabricated Statistics About Oslo Rapists Being All Muslim | loonwatch.com

Either you are stating this to push Sunni's buttons

or

You genuinely believe it.

Which is it?

Do you believe the words of that HATE SITE you have used or the official government figures that show the true extent of the problem. Take it from someone who lives with this sort of thing every day if it wasn't true we would not have over 500 muslim men arrested for child rape alone. The muslims would not be looked on with hatred and fear by all the women in those places that have high numbers. They think they can demand that white women do as they want like in their own countries.

Forum List

Back