Common law - UK
The American judiciary system and trials - UK
Cars - Germany
Military Aviation - Brought to the USA by France in world War 1
Air Force - UK
Guns - Pan Europe
Cowboy- UK
Country Music - UK
Baseball - UK (the early form of it is called rounders)
Economics - Pan Europe, mostly UK
Capitalism - France and UK
The American diet and how the food is prepared here - UK

So if Europe don't like its own product, it can look in the mirror.
Btw, I have no intention on forgetting my culture

Here is a list of innovations that are unique to the USA, now found everywhere.

The Economy car available to the general working public.
The Cell phone
The Internet
Stealth Fighter Aircraft
Nato sized and shaped Ammunition
Pizza as we know it today
Mass production
Counterfeit proof money
The Marines
The National Guard
The Coast Guard
Pickup Trucks and SUV
The 18 wheeler

The advanced business organization known as the Corporation, that allows for much more efficient marketing, and a limitless lifespan of the business unless other factors cause its demise.

(lobbying is by no means American, but everywhere that has both business, and a democratic form of government)

and the list goes on

The Corporation is actually the best business system ever devised, it allows for a limitless lifespan, much more capital gains, much easier and faster advertising,
And you cannot out wit, out price, or out produce a corporation, they're also the best for jobs, because they hire so many more people.

Which means they are the best in business, being that they achieve business goals much faster, and more of the goals of business.

The quality of corporate products depends on what you want to buy, much larger, more expensive things are much more practical to make via a corporation.

so when is Europe going to shut the fuck up ?

Last edited:
You had better thank Britain for pissing enough people off to found this great nation of ours. Without our founders, your "culture" wouldn't exist. Stop whining and be grateful. You know, France, Germany and Spain didn't have to come to our defense in the Revolutionary War, you know.

Welcome!

Last edited:
  • Banned
You had better thank Britain for pissing enough people off to found this great nation of ours. Without our founders, your "culture" wouldn't exist. Stop whining and be grateful. You know, France, Germany and Spain didn't have to come to our defense in the Revolutionary War, you know.

Welcome!

thank Europe ?
how about fuck Europe ?
lol

Welcome!

thank Europe ?
how about fuck Europe ?
lol

You can stop trolling now.

• Banned
What exactly was 'Europe' saying to piss you off so much? LOL.

The USA hinders human advancement.

This is of course flying in the face of the fact that since the USA, humanity has never been more advanced, or more thriving.
Since the USA, countries are now richer than they ever have been before and so are people.

Its not my problem that those in the communist bloc don't have a life.

Last edited:
so when is Europe going to shut the fuck up ? hhhhhhhh after many years
The important thing is the internet
Do you think is true if at all

The Economy car available to the general working public. Yep
The Cell phone Yep
The Internet Nope UK
Stealth Fighter Aircraft Who cares
Nato sized and shaped Ammunition Who Cares
Pizza as we know it today Nope that was Italy even as we know it today
Mass production Nope whilst Ford is credited industrial mass production was UK again
Counterfeit proof money Then why is the dollar the most counterfeited currency
The Marines The UK had Marines in 1664
The National Guard Meh
The Coast Guarddouble meh
Pickup Trucks and SUV Nothing to boast about
The 18 wheeler ditto

That list is a poor, full of inaccuracy and things that are just crappy like big trucks. Why not go through the Nobel prizes and find somethig proper to boast about as the USA has more of those then the rest of the world combined.

The 18 wheeler ditto

That list is a poor, full of inaccuracy and things that are just crappy like big trucks.

idk what your beef is with semi trucks, but they carry pretty much everything you use. I hope that attitude of yours doesn't extend to drivers.

The 18 wheeler ditto

That list is a poor, full of inaccuracy and things that are just crappy like big trucks.

idk what your beef is with semi trucks, but they carry pretty much everything you use. I hope that attitude of yours doesn't extend to drivers.

No beef with them, I have just no idea as to why they are awesome enough to warrenta list of things to be proud of. They are functional, utilitarian facts of modern life just like the cargo ship that transports the containers that they carry but nobody sees them as worthy of special praise for inventing.
I have no feelings for truck drivers one way or another, thay have a job to do and they do it well.

The Cell phone Yep
The Internet Nope UK
Mass production Nope whilst Ford is credited industrial mass production was UK again
The National Guard Meh
The 18 wheeler ditto

That list is a poor, full of inaccuracy and things that are just crappy like big trucks. Why not go through the Nobel prizes and find somethig proper to boast about as the USA has more of those then the rest of the world combined.

Going to have to prove the internet a system designed by the US military was British

tapatalk post

The 18 wheeler ditto

No beef with them, I have just no idea as to why they are awesome enough to warrenta list of things to be proud of. They are functional, utilitarian facts of modern life just like the cargo ship that transports the containers that they carry but nobody sees them as worthy of special praise for inventing.
I have no feelings for truck drivers one way or another, thay have a job to do and they do it well.

Let's see your car pull 80k+ pounds (some trucks haul over 200k). Not just once, mind you... day in & day out, for millions of miles.

Ships are probably not celebrated because they are the natural progression of boats. Semi trucks, however, are a whole different beast from non-commercial vehicles. They're more like heavy equipment that has the ability to travel at highway speeds. That's both impressive and dangerous. Imagine a bulldozer or crane zooming down the freeway at 75 mph. Frankly, that's a better comparison against a semi than "a big truck".

The Cell phone Yep
The Internet Nope UK
The National Guard Meh
The 18 wheeler ditto

Going to have to prove the internet a system designed by the US military was British

tapatalk post

The American miltary did have computers talking to each other early but then so did a number of other organisations. It wasn't until Tim Berners-Lee at CERN set up HTTP that the inernet was properly born. I'm not saying that Cerf's work wasn't very important but it's like thanking Karl Benz for inventing NASCAR

Let's see your car pull 80k+ pounds (some trucks haul over 200k). Not just once, mind you... day in & day out, for millions of miles.

Ships are probably not celebrated because they are the natural progression of boats. Semi trucks, however, are a whole different beast from non-commercial vehicles. They're more like heavy equipment that has the ability to travel at highway speeds. That's both impressive and dangerous. Imagine a bulldozer or crane zooming down the freeway at 75 mph. Frankly, that's a better comparison against a semi than "a big truck".

My car has nothing to do with it. It's utilitarian and a natural progression that the Germans would have probably invented had we not bombed them back a generation. Don't talk to me about 18 wheelers dammit, talk to me about the Space Shuttle. Now there's another thing that was missing from that list.

The Cell phone Yep
The Internet Nope UK
The National Guard Meh
The 18 wheeler ditto

tapatalk post

The American miltary did have computers talking to each other early but then so did a number of other organisations. It wasn't until Tim Berners-Lee at CERN set up HTTP that the inernet was properly born. I'm not saying that Cerf's work wasn't very important but it's like thanking Karl Benz for inventing NASCAR

NASCAR was a byproduct of moonshining. So twice you assume things wrong

tapatalk post

My car has nothing to do with it. It's utilitarian and a natural progression that the Germans would have probably invented had we not bombed them back a generation. Don't talk to me about 18 wheelers dammit, talk to me about the Space Shuttle. Now there's another thing that was missing from that list.

Germans are good designers not inventors

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

They invented the car, the motorbike and the engine. Not too shabby all things considered.

tapatalk post

They invented the car, the motorbike and the engine. Not too shabby all things considered.

That would be the French

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

NASCAR was a byproduct of moonshining. So twice you assume things wrong

tapatalk post

I know, they suped up the cars to outrun the cops. However NASCA is done in cars and they were invented by Karl Benz. You see the point now? Claiming that one invention that was used to invent another means that the inventor of the first lays claim to the second invention doesn't work.

Forum List

Back