Norway's Problem with Anti-Semitism

It's a low blow and says more about the person making those remarks than the person those remarks are about:evil:

It's sleaze.

So are you a sleaze, Coyote. You and your friends care nothing about what is going on in the different countries of Europe. Don't you think that there are Muslims who are willing to assimilate into each country and they themselves don't like what is going on. Why don't you and your boyfriend Sunni go to Europe on your next vacation, and both of you can tour the different countries and see for yourself. Just be sure that you, yourself, don't go into any of those no-go zones.

As for veterans, Coyote, do you think it is disparaging them by suggesting that they go to the V.A. Hospital to see a psychiatrist if needed. My own husband, retired military has spent many years in the service with three tours in Vietnam. In fact, the last war he was in was the Gulf War, so if anyone is entitled to speak up, I think that I as a spouse of a man who served his country for so long has that right.

She will find in the not too distant future that it will be packs of baying muslims that will be attacking the vets and making claims about them being baby killers and rapists. We went through just this scenario about 8 years back, with the repatriated soldiers being spat at and having items thrown at them by muslim gangs filled with hate and spite. When the decent British people went to sort them out the muslims ran to the police and demanded protection so they could carry on their hate filled attacks. We even had women going into hospitals that were treating injured soldiers and attacking them in their beds, trying to remove drips and bandages, hitting their wounds etc. Cant wait for it to happen in the US to one of the pro islam posters family members, see if they change their minds about muslims then.

what is with you jews and your supporters wishing death and/or injury on other posters and their families. i haven't seen any other people do that.

-----Ok here it is ----I served----as an officer in the US Navy----but
I am not retired------I did not do 20 years. A spouse of a RETIRED
OFFICER has lots of rights and is almost considered a veteran----
renember "THOSE WHO WAIT,, ALSO SERVE"
That which is the PURIST SHIT OF ALL----are the morons who
APPOINT themselves mediators of truth---generally----that
"truth" which reflects their own disgusting ---pure shit---filth.
I have known many officer's wives and none of them expressed themselves with such nasty and disgusting language like you do here all of the time. .. :cuckoo:

talk about usury, i am sure you are quite familiar with it.

there is no way i am paying $4.50 for a pint of brit pig piss.

But you will pay that for a cup of coffee that can be used as paint stripper. By the way have you ever tried proper British beer in a 20oz glass, not your short measure American 16oz ones.

writings always on the wall, brit...

thirteen dead but not gorgotten
we got 18 and lord mountbatten.

i drink george dickel or jameson and leave the pig piss to the big puss.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH2ppLxTHAY]Battle of New Orleans - Doug Kershaw (Fiddlers Three) - YouTube[/ame]

lol...lord nelson's statue on o'connel street

belfast bde II bn.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LL7ZOHtiQs]Johnny Cash Paul Revere with Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYbEXLxpAW0]The Irish Brigade - Fenian record player - YouTube[/ame]

hms maidstone in belfast lough 17 jan 1972

are ya gettin' the pic.

don't trash america.

You act as if I care, well I don't and the SAS showed that when they took the child murderers out. As did taffy who collected ears in Belfast town, played both sides against each other. Been to Ireland both north and south and it is right what they say about the Irish thick as pig shit. Went to an Irish club every week for months to watch the fights, after the first pint of Guiness they would start fighting and the blood would flow, then the singing would start and the tears. Download father ted to see just how you irish are seen by the English.

I don't need to trash America you do a better job that I ever could.

So are you a sleaze, Coyote. You and your friends care nothing about what is going on in the different countries of Europe. Don't you think that there are Muslims who are willing to assimilate into each country and they themselves don't like what is going on. Why don't you and your boyfriend Sunni go to Europe on your next vacation, and both of you can tour the different countries and see for yourself. Just be sure that you, yourself, don't go into any of those no-go zones.

As for veterans, Coyote, do you think it is disparaging them by suggesting that they go to the V.A. Hospital to see a psychiatrist if needed. My own husband, retired military has spent many years in the service with three tours in Vietnam. In fact, the last war he was in was the Gulf War, so if anyone is entitled to speak up, I think that I as a spouse of a man who served his country for so long has that right.

She will find in the not too distant future that it will be packs of baying muslims that will be attacking the vets and making claims about them being baby killers and rapists. We went through just this scenario about 8 years back, with the repatriated soldiers being spat at and having items thrown at them by muslim gangs filled with hate and spite. When the decent British people went to sort them out the muslims ran to the police and demanded protection so they could carry on their hate filled attacks. We even had women going into hospitals that were treating injured soldiers and attacking them in their beds, trying to remove drips and bandages, hitting their wounds etc. Cant wait for it to happen in the US to one of the pro islam posters family members, see if they change their minds about muslims then.

what is with you jews and your supporters wishing death and/or injury on other posters and their families. i haven't seen any other people do that.

You are more of a Jew than I am, and I am more Irish than you will ever be. Now what was you BOG IRISH used to say about the IRA murdering innocent people again ?

I have known many officer's wives and none of them expressed themselves with such nasty and disgusting language like you do here all of the time. .. :cuckoo:

I know many muslims and they all use abusive profanities all the time, almost as if they are illiterate trash and crack whores

You are more of a Jew than I am, and I am more Irish than you will ever be. Now what was you BOG IRISH used to say about the IRA murdering innocent people again ?

wow...heavy duty insults...

ya call me a jew as though it is an insult and claim you are irish to build yourself up...

well, LOL, i guess i can't argue with that.

no wonder sunni man ignores you and coyote was worn down to her last nerve.

thanks for wishing acts of terror on the USA again, on our citizens and families. do you have anyone in particular you wish this tragedy on.

I know many muslims and they all use abusive profanities all the time, almost as if they are illiterate trash and crack whores

I have NEVER heard a Muslim use profanities.

from what i have seen of the muslim posters and, indeed, the pro-palestinian posters so far, they are, as a group, perhaps the least profane people on the board. in facct, i am probably the most ostreperous, profane, and vulgar poster among these extraordinarily polite posters and i rarely indulge in that type of off color language. i don't recall seeing sunni man, indofred, noomi, and other islamic posters being anything but polite despite the very hateful and provocative posts directed at them.

this has been my experience in reaal life as well. i have met muslims of all types and every single one of them has been nothing less than polite and gracious and i am saying that as an irish catholic. they have never ever even once made me feel uncomfortable in any way.

meanwhile, look at the posts from the jewish and zionist posters on this board. i do not think you can find a group more opposite of what i have described above. they engage in bigoted, abusive, threatening, arrogant, confrontational, and vulgar behavior to the extreme. thye sorely lacking in any type of honesty as well.

they hide behind their judaism, which is odd for a group that is made up of largely white, middle class and upper middle class people. they not only fabricate anti-Semitism where it doesn't exist, they provoke it as much as the whiney little kid on the playgtound who complains to the teacher and who is even told by that teacher to not complain so much about nothing or they will continue to be targetted.

and as a people who cpmplains about bigotry, you people display bigotry of the absolutely wirst kind. look at you, wishing death or other tragedy to "pro-islam posters".

that is just the truth of the matter. that does not make me an anti-semite. what that truth does is make jews, as a group but certainly not all of them, vulgar profane bigots, arrogant asses, and profligate crybabies who care little for anyone other than the members of their insular and exclusive little clique.

I have NEVER heard a Muslim use profanities.

LOL...i wish i had seen your post before mine. i lack a certain economy of language.

thank you, shaarona. what i ind hard to believe is these people are guilty of the very thing they accuse others of, and iswear, they don't even seem to be aware of it, they are so arrigant and self centered.

i really want to also express my thanks and appreciation nto all the muslim posters i bhave seen on these forums for conducting themselves with and honor, dignity, and compassion that is beyond my comprehension given the way they are treated and maligned.

from what i have seen of the muslim posters and, indeed, the pro-palestinian posters so far, they are, as a group, perhaps the least profane people on the board. in facct, i am probably the most ostreperous, profane, and vulgar poster among these extraordinarily polite posters and i rarely indulge in that type of off color language. i don't recall seeing sunni man, indofred, noomi, and other islamic posters being anything but polite despite the very hateful and provocative posts directed at them.

this has been my experience in reaal life as well. i have met muslims of all types and every single one of them has been nothing less than polite and gracious and i am saying that as an irish catholic. they have never ever even once made me feel uncomfortable in any way.

meanwhile, look at the posts from the jewish and zionist posters on this board. i do not think you can find a group more opposite of what i have described above. they engage in bigoted, abusive, threatening, arrogant, confrontational, and vulgar behavior to the extreme. thye sorely lacking in any type of honesty as well.

they hide behind their judaism, which is odd for a group that is made up of largely white, middle class and upper middle class people. they not only fabricate anti-Semitism where it doesn't exist, they provoke it as much as the whiney little kid on the playgtound who complains to the teacher and who is even told by that teacher to not complain so much about nothing or they will continue to be targetted.

and as a people who cpmplains about bigotry, you people display bigotry of the absolutely wirst kind. look at you, wishing death or other tragedy to "pro-islam posters".

that is just the truth of the matter. that does not make me an anti-semite. what that truth does is make jews, as a group but certainly not all of them, vulgar profane bigots, arrogant asses, and profligate crybabies who care little for anyone other than the members of their insular and exclusive little clique.

LOL Mr. Seattle. Spewing the same bullshit over and over. Always targetting Zionist posters and making the pro - Palestinians posters look like angels.

Btw, your opening phrase is quite ironic:

from what i have seen of the muslim posters

Yesterday, you said you only joined 4 days ago, did you not ?

wow...heavy duty insults...

ya call me a jew as though it is an insult and claim you are irish to build yourself up...

well, LOL, i guess i can't argue with that.

no wonder sunni man ignores you and coyote was worn down to her last nerve.

thanks for wishing acts of terror on the USA again, on our citizens and families. do you have anyone in particular you wish this tragedy on.

Just pointing out that in thick paddy style you get things wrong, if I wanted to insult you I would refer to your support of terrorism against unarmed women and children. Learnt from the islamonazi muslims paid for by Gadaffi and BOG IRISH in America.

Yep muslims and terrorist supporting paddies.............

It's a low blow and says more about the person making those remarks than the person those remarks are about:evil:

It's sleaze.

Wow. What an incredibly hateful and bigoted thing to say.

'nuff said.

Why don't you take your disgusting self and write E-mails to your potential boyfriends and tell them how bad I am. I don't think the owner of these forums exactly put up these forums for people to argue with each other and I also don't think those who want to read this forum want to see us go back and forth, but to give some news on these forums. Do you have anything to say about Europe?

I did lady.

Considerable.

Unlike you.

Really??? Under what threads were you posting articles about Europe. I'll have to look them up to see what you said.

My responses in THIS thread were about Europe.

Are we going to add reading comprehension to your list of deficiencies?:eusa_eh:

Listen, I will reiterate -- you and your gang jump on any post where you don't like the article or what is being said. As for the Israeli Ambassador to Norway, Norway is in Europe, isn't it, and this is the Europe Forum. It was just a little tidbit of news. Do you have any other news you can give us coming out of Europe? And, Coyote, you can't seem to stop with your "trolling" nonsense when you know that one of your best boyfriends here is actually what a troll is.

Sally, I'll be happy to follow your lead and discuss the issues though I may mightily disagree - but *you* choose the path and the style of discussion. It's in your hands :)

I'm waiting for you to post one article about what is going on in at least one European country. Every article doesn't have to be a discussion, but might be an interesting piece of news to the readers.

This isn't a news forum. It's a discussion forum. Or haven't you gotten that yet?

We get a lot of Muslim students - men and women, from around the world. I've found them to be very polite. People of all types will go off on profane rants or drop the occassional f-bomb, but I haven't noticed that with our Muslim students. My guess is they are not much different than any other group and culture/class/background has more to do with it than does religion :)

Sally, I'll be happy to follow your lead and discuss the issues though I may mightily disagree - but *you* choose the path and the style of discussion. It's in your hands :)

I'm waiting for you to post one article about what is going on in at least one European country. Every article doesn't have to be a discussion, but might be an interesting piece of news to the readers.

This isn't a news forum. It's a discussion forum. Or haven't you gotten that yet?

Now isn't that strange since I have seen many, many news articles on these various forums which I have noticed have gotten many views and no discussion. Therefore, I gathered from this that many readers just view the articles for the contents and feel that they don't have to discuss anything. By the way, don't you have to do your work, or do your bosses appreciate the "fine" work you are doing on these forums?

Wow. What an incredibly hateful and bigoted thing to say.

'nuff said.

At least I am not attacking a full race because of NAZI HATRED am I. How many times have you salivated over the thought of all the Jews getting mass murdered by the muslims ?

We get a lot of Muslim students - men and women, from around the world. I've found them to be very polite. People of all types will go off on profane rants or drop the occassional f-bomb, but I haven't noticed that with our Muslim students. My guess is they are not much different than any other group and culture/class/background has more to do with it than does religion :)

Can you speak Urdu and Arabic then, do you know what shufti kush means ?

Can you speak Urdu and Arabic then, do you know what shufti kush means ?

Funny you mention Urdu and Arabic----those are the languages
in which I know the MOST VULGARITIES_-----not because I use
them or speak those languages-----simply because in the course
of my work and to some extent just every day life----I HAVE
ENCOUNTERED arabic and urdu speaking people. BOTH groups
evince EXTREME etiquette in the presence of persons who have
some power over them -----teachers, cops, bureaucrats and
even anyone who looks "RICH" and members
of both groups ----both male and female---curse like sailors---
INCESSANTLY------you need know only a few dozen words
in arabic and urdu to NOTICE IT. My hubby was born in
a shariah cesspit----but rescued from it as an infant--There