Nobody is Talking About the Four Black Students Shot in Pittsburgh This Week

'cause EVERYBODY reads the Post-Gazette.com every morning

Now show me where this was covered in a "nationally" recognized site. Tv etc
Isn't MSN a nationally recognized site?

Yea because Republicans are the answer.

Yes....of the two bad options, the republicans are the best choice...at least republicans support school choice...which would allow poor black families to get real educations for their children...instead of leaving them in public schools where they can't learn anything....you know, like Baltimore, under total and absolute democrat party control, and 23 of the public schools do not have one student capable of doing basic math......

You think leaving those kids in those democrat party controlled schools is a good thing?

The reason nobody is talking about is because we expect this as a daily happening in those hoods. It's normal, whereas a mass shooting at a Big Ten U is not.

America’s most famous mass shooting this week was Monday’s killing of three students and wounding of five others at Michigan State University, another in the country’s long, bloody and entirely unnecessary history of mass murder with high-powered guns. The Michigan State murders were tragic, needless and enraging. But depending on which of the varied definitions of mass shootings you follow, it wasn’t the only one in the past few days.
On Tuesday, four students were shot as they left Westinghouse Academy, a high school in Pittsburgh’s Homewood neighborhood, at the end of the school day. All four survived and are expected to recover. No suspects or motive have been named, and the remainder of Westinghouse’s students have been learning remotely ever since...................................................
Ghetto rats doing ghetto rats stuff. What else is new?

Yes....of the two bad options, the republicans are the best choice...at least republicans support school choice...which would allow poor black families to get real educations for their children...instead of leaving them in public schools where they can't learn anything....you know, like Baltimore, under total and absolute democrat party control, and 23 of the public schools do not have one student capable of doing basic math......

You think leaving those kids in those democrat party controlled schools is a good thing?

it's really a two tier thing. The best schools in the state won't do a kid any good if the parent(s) don't want anything to do with their child's education.

When my suburb was predominately white we had one of the best schools in the county. When blacks moved in we went from the best to academic emergency. The same teachers, new school buildings, but the difference was the parent(s).

Years ago the kid next door got a portable basketball hoop. Before you knew it the driveway had 8 or more kids playing basketball from the time they got home from school until past dark. I had to call the cops a few times because they were still playing past 10:00 at night. If I didn't yell or call the cops, they would have been playing until midnight I'm sure.

The ages of the kids were from 8 to 15. Where were the parent(s)? Why were they not here dragging their kids back home to get their homework done, in the shower, and in bed early enough to be awake the next day for school?

School choice is good for a kid that needs to be separated from kids like this so he or she can learn. But again, if you pull one of those kids playing basketball next door and put him in a much better school, it won't make a difference unless the parent(s) put their foot down to make sure they're going to learn something.

it's really a two tier thing. The best schools in the state won't do a kid any good if the parent(s) don't want anything to do with their child's education.

When my suburb was predominately white we had one of the best schools in the county. When blacks moved in we went from the best to academic emergency. The same teachers, new school buildings, but the difference was the parent(s).

Years ago the kid next door got a portable basketball hoop. Before you knew it the driveway had 8 or more kids playing basketball from the time they got home from school until past dark. I had to call the cops a few times because they were still playing past 10:00 at night. If I didn't yell or call the cops, they would have been playing until midnight I'm sure.

The ages of the kids were from 8 to 15. Where were the parent(s)? Why were they not here dragging their kids back home to get their homework done, in the shower, and in bed early enough to be awake the next day for school?

School choice is good for a kid that needs to be separated from kids like this so he or she can learn. But again, if you pull one of those kids playing basketball next door and put him in a much better school, it won't make a difference unless the parent(s) put their foot down to make sure they're going to learn something.

This is true....but each time a democrat party controlled city is forced to open a charter school, there is a line for blocks and blocks around that school of parents trying to get their children into that school...just to get the kids name in the lottery for a position....

If the money followed the child, more of these schools would open up and they would actually educate children.....

The old star fish story......a woman walking on the beach sees the beach is covered by thousands of star fish after the tide goes out.....another woman is throwing individual starfish back into the water....the woman walking tells the other woman..."You can't save all of them...." The other woman replies....."But I can save this one, and this one and this one......"

And you know what....this is the democrat party version of this story........

The other woman then walks up and punches out the woman trying to save the individual starfish and screams..."If you can't save all of them...I won't let you save any of them."

And do you know why that democrat party story is accurate?

On the old Bill O'Reilly show, he had on Dan Rather....and they talked about charter schools...and Dan Rather stated bluntly if you can't save all of the children, he wouldn't support any vouchers for the other children......

Tell these parents that they don't care.....these parents would use a voucher to educate their children...to give them a chance at life........and the democrats just will not let them have it....

Tell these parents that they don't care.....these parents would use a voucher to educate their children...to give them a chance at life........and the democrats just will not let them have it....

Perfect example. Those seem like parents that care.

But the concern of these parents pales in comparison to the importance of union support for the Democrat party. That's why they're willing to throw these black people under the bus. If the Democrats did support these parents, then in essence what they would be admitting to is government ran schools are a failure. That would be the antithesis to their goal of government running as much as they can in this country.

More concerning is that schools in lower income areas are more reliant on federal money to operate such as free school lunches. The more money the feds provide, the more control they have over the curriculum and control of the school.

This is true....but each time a democrat party controlled city is forced to open a charter school, there is a line for blocks and blocks around that school of parents trying to get their children into that school...just to get the kids name in the lottery for a position....

If the money followed the child, more of these schools would open up and they would actually educate children.....

The old star fish story......a woman walking on the beach sees the beach is covered by thousands of star fish after the tide goes out.....another woman is throwing individual starfish back into the water....the woman walking tells the other woman..."You can't save all of them...." The other woman replies....."But I can save this one, and this one and this one......"

And you know what....this is the democrat party version of this story........

The other woman then walks up and punches out the woman trying to save the individual starfish and screams..."If you can't save all of them...I won't let you save any of them."

And do you know why that democrat party story is accurate?

On the old Bill O'Reilly show, he had on Dan Rather....and they talked about charter schools...and Dan Rather stated bluntly if you can't save all of the children, he wouldn't support any vouchers for the other children......

I read an article (I wish I kept it) about a study of charter schools. When a charter school opens up near a pubic school, the public school starts to perform better. They don't want to lose children to the charters so they try harder. Competition brings out the best in everybody. So charter schools actually benefit the entire community whether your child is attending them or not.

Yea because Republicans are the answer.
As opposed to Democrats, who only care about blacks when they can be used to increase their political power?

>60% of the murders in the US are commmitted by, and 58% of murder victims are, youg, urban black males -- why do Demcorasts do notthing to keep you people from genociding yourselves?
Why does someone murdering a black only matter to Democrats when the killer is white, or a police officer?

Get a new line, how are most of these parents suppose to get their kids to the schools of choice? You are going to bitch and moan if tax dollars have to pay for them to be bused there and you damn sure don't want them there anyway. Sorry, but black folks see through that Republican bullshit.

Get a new line, how are most of these parents suppose to get their kids to the schools of choice? You are going to bitch and moan if tax dollars have to pay for them to be bused there and you damn sure don't want them there anyway. Sorry, but black folks see through that Republican bullshit.

We’re trying to get you to see through democrat bullshit but you’ve been groomed to keep you eyes closed.

Moron......when they finally get a chance to get their kids into a charter school, the parents line up for block after block just to get their kids name in the lottery.........

What is it with you leftists putting the democrat party over the education and futures of your children...?

At a local private religious school they provide bus service to kids who can't afford it, you moron.

Moron......when they finally get a chance to get their kids into a charter school, the parents line up for block after block just to get their kids name in the lottery.........

What is it with you leftists putting the democrat party over the education and futures of your children...?

Not only that, but how is it they can't see the Democrat party throwing them under a bus for a group that's more beneficial to the Democrat party than blacks? Then in the same breath, tell us their people refuse to vote Republican because "we" are the racists and have done nothing to try and help the black community out?

Their party wanted to defund the police making their communities more dangerous. They are fighting against school vouchers so their black kids are stuck in disruptive and dangerous schools their kids can't learn in. They opened up the borders to allow foreigners to come in and take jobs away from blacks that they normally take, or at the least, lower their pay scale. Worse than that, these foreigners send their kids to school and hold up black students because like their parents, they don't know a word of English. Then, Democrats release criminals back into their communities that were arrested for illegally carrying a gun or committing a violent crime. How is that cashless bail working out for the black communities anyway?

I guess that's why the more educated blacks are jumping ship and joining the Republican party. They learned what the Democrats have done (and are still doing) to their people.

Forum List

Back