Nobody is Talking About the Four Black Students Shot in Pittsburgh This Week

How many black people do you see doing anything about it? That's right, very damn few. Now run along and find a 'friend' to give you Monkey Pox or HIV so you can bond. They already have most of the black vote locked up, dumbass.
The group that insists on saturating this formerly great country with guns is overwhelmingly white. What would you suggest that Black people do about it?

It is not the 2nd amendment that has caused this.

We are a violent society, more so than any other industrialized nation, by far.

Guns do not make us violent.
We`re Exhibit A as to how not to deal with guns. We`re more violent than other industrialized countries is only your opinion. Other countries have violent people but their governments make it difficult for their worst people to own or steal guns. What they don`t want is our disastrous 2nd amendment. Their children don`t have to pass through metal detectors to enter their schools and their children don`t leave schools in body bags. In my 69 years I`ve never heard anyone say that guns make us violent.

We`re Exhibit A as to how not to deal with guns. We`re more violent than other industrialized countries is only your opinion. Other countries have violent people but their governments make it difficult for their worst people to own or steal guns. What they don`t want is our disastrous 2nd amendment. Their children don`t have to pass through metal detectors to enter their schools and their children don`t leave schools in body bags. In my 69 years I`ve never heard anyone say that guns make us violent.
Who is "we're"? It isn't me. I am not a hood rate unable to control my emotions who runs around shooting people cause I got dissed. They are exhibit A not me. Don't lump me in with low iq idiots who can't control themselves.

We`re Exhibit A as to how not to deal with guns. We`re more violent than other industrialized countries is only your opinion. Other countries have violent people but their governments make it difficult for their worst people to own or steal guns.
<125 guns were used to kill someone in the US yesterday.
How many were not?
What they don`t want is our disastrous 2nd amendment.
M'kay. So?

Last edited:

Guns do not make people violent, they are merely a tool. The 2nd amendment is not what makes our country so violent. It is much deeper than that

Who is "we're"? It isn't me. I am not a hood rate unable to control my emotions who runs around shooting people cause I got dissed. They are exhibit A not me. Don't lump me in with low iq idiots who can't control themselves.
I didn`t say that YOU were Exhibit A. You are as irrelevant as one can be. This country is Exhibit A as to how not to deal with guns. Everyone who wants one can have one and that`s been a disaster.

Guns do not make people violent, they are merely a tool. The 2nd amendment is not what makes our country so violent. It is much deeper than that
The 2nd amendment is a disaster. If it wasn`t, everyone would want their own 2nd amendment. Guns are a tool, just like a screw driver and a crescent wrench? I`ve never heard anyone say that guns make people violent. Where did you come up with that nonsense?

Nobody is talking about it because no one was killed. This is America where a lot of people are shot every day.
Mostly Progs. All derived from 60 years of pure progadocious agendas. New avenues of direction are needed.

The reason nobody is talking about is because we expect this as a daily happening in those hoods. It's normal, whereas a mass shooting at a Big Ten U is not.

America’s most famous mass shooting this week was Monday’s killing of three students and wounding of five others at Michigan State University, another in the country’s long, bloody and entirely unnecessary history of mass murder with high-powered guns. The Michigan State murders were tragic, needless and enraging. But depending on which of the varied definitions of mass shootings you follow, it wasn’t the only one in the past few days.
On Tuesday, four students were shot as they left Westinghouse Academy, a high school in Pittsburgh’s Homewood neighborhood, at the end of the school day. All four survived and are expected to recover. No suspects or motive have been named, and the remainder of Westinghouse’s students have been learning remotely ever since...................................................

Nobody cares. Especially not the DemoKKKrat party (who runs the city from top to bottom, and facilitates the daily slaughter of black people), and certainly not "Black Lives Matter". They LOVE it.

The group that insists on saturating this formerly great country with guns is overwhelmingly white. What would you suggest that Black people do about it?
If you're afraid of guns, don't own one. If you live in fear of your black criminal neighbors, that would be an unwise decision though

Forum List

Back