Biden claims.... he watched the Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse in 2022

Biden claims he watched the bridge collapse. This is not true. Biden has made may claims over the years that are not true.
President Biden raised eyebrows on social media Tuesday after he told a crowd in Wisconsin that he watched a bridge collapse in Pittsburgh last year.
Biden was touting his economic policies during a stop at Ingeteam, a wind turbine generator manufacturer in Milwaukee, when he brought up the 2022 collapse.
"A lot of you were with me when I was in Pittsburgh," he said. "By the way, Pittsburgh is a city of bridges – more bridges in Pittsburgh than any other city in America."
The president has a long history of exaggerating stories about himself.
  • In November 2021, he said he "had a house burn down with my wife in it."
  • A month earlier, he recounted for the fifth time during his presidency a debunked story about an Amtrak employee during a speech in New Jersey. The employee Biden frequently mentioned actually died a year before the story was said to have taken place.
  • In 2020, Biden had to walk back repeated claims that he was arrested in apartheid-era South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela.
  • In 2019, Biden told a crowd of college students a harrowing story about a Navy captain in Afghanistan that was later debunked by the Washington Post.
  • In 2013, Biden said he heard the gunshots of an Amish schoolhouse shooting that killed five students while playing golf nearby in Pennsylvania in 2006. The Washington Times poured cold water on the claim at the time, reporting that no golf course in the area had any record of hosting Biden.
  • In 2008, Biden said his helicopter in Afghanistan was "forced down" by al Qaeda insurgents on "the superhighway of terror." The Associated Press later reported that a snowstorm, not the enemy, forced the pilot to land.
  • In 2007, Biden said he had been "shot at" during a trip years earlier to Iraq. He later clarified that he was "near where a shot landed."
/----/
1692462446111.png

Does he say he watched the bridge collapse live?

Could he have seen a video of the collapse when he arrived?

Uh oh. Triggered into the old right wing pedo obsession? This thread is not about the Catholic church; it's about it Biden lied.
READ THE STORY YA FUCKIN RUBE!

"I watched that bridge collapse," he said. "I got there and saw it collapse with over 200 feet off the ground going over a valley. It collapsed. Thank God school was out during the pandemic."

Yes, he is
The son of a bitch lied in law school. That was 1965! I bet if we dig deeper we can find more...
Oooh, he lied.

No President has ever done that before.

You should file charges. I hear Guliani is available.

READ THE STORY YA FUCKIN RUBE!

"I watched that bridge collapse," he said. "I got there and saw it collapse with over 200 feet off the ground going over a valley. It collapsed. Thank God school was out during the pandemic."
See post 51 as fast you can to stop your meltdown!

Take some deep breaths. Relax.

You ok now?

Oooh, he lied.

No President has ever done that before.

You should file charges. I hear Guliani is available.
drown yourself in a pail of water.
Joe Biden has been lying since his childhood.
Habitual pathological liar.

I showed you lying since 1965 :itsok:
Do you believe 1965 was the first time?
Oh. Sorry. I didn't realize you were just ignorantly throwing out terms without knowing what they mean.

"A 2020 study quantified pathological lying as constantly telling five or more lies in a period of 24 hours, every day, for longer than 6 months."

Oh. Sorry. I didn't realize you were just ignorantly throwing out terms without knowing what they mean.

"A 2020 study quantified pathological lying as constantly telling five or more lies in a period of 24 hours, every day, for longer than 6 months."

:itsok:

Maybe he did. Someone showed him a video after he got there.

Did Biden say he got to the bridge and watched it collapse in real time?

So which president have you ever trusted that satisfies your criterion?
I watched a video news report on 9/11 so can I say I was there and saw the buildings fall?

Want to see something freaking hilarious?

"Donald Trump made more than 30,000 false or misleading statements during his four years as president of the United States, analysis suggests.

The astounding figure, which roughly equates to 21 false statements per day..."

This has nothing to do with Joe Biden, The subject is Joe Biden and HIS lies.
Joe Biden has been lying and cheating since 1965 :).
I think it reflects highly on those that voted for him. FUCKING SCUMBAGS.

You want to hear something HILLARIOUS?
I flagged your posting. :abgg2q.jpg:
Now drown yourself in a pail of water.
END YOUR MISERY! END THIS COMMUNUTYS MISERY!
DO IT NOW!

same for IM2 , FLAGGED IT BITCH :abgg2q.jpg:

No he isn't.

Unless of course you have proof?
We are all winners and losers. Joe is a loser. A loser promoted from the elites who gave his allegiance to their whims. Delaware has many corporate interests there. Joe had free reign with his politics to a point as long as he played ball. The Northeast states corruption is massive with their political class from heavy corporate and money areas. 20 of the Prog Senators or so are from that smaller area of the nation.

This has nothing to do with Joe Biden, The subject is Joe Biden and HIS lies.
Joe Biden has been lying and cheating since 1965 :).
I think it reflects highly on those that voted for him. FUCKING SCUMBAGS.

You want to hear something HILLARIOUS?
I flagged your posting. :abgg2q.jpg:
Now drown yourself in a pail of water.
END YOUR MISERY! END THIS COMMUNUTYS MISERY!
DO IT NOW!

same for IM2 , FLAGGED IT BITCH :abgg2q.jpg:
I assume you meant Donald Trump? (First sentence).

It does have to do with Trump because we are discussing pathological liers.

The poster failed to prove Biden met the definition in the study, 5 a day for 6 months, and I showed a president that had that much.

Forum List

Back