Biden claims.... he watched the Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse in 2022

Tunafish

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2023
Biden claims he watched the bridge collapse. This is not true. Biden has made may claims over the years that are not true.
President Biden raised eyebrows on social media Tuesday after he told a crowd in Wisconsin that he watched a bridge collapse in Pittsburgh last year.
Biden was touting his economic policies during a stop at Ingeteam, a wind turbine generator manufacturer in Milwaukee, when he brought up the 2022 collapse.
"A lot of you were with me when I was in Pittsburgh," he said. "By the way, Pittsburgh is a city of bridges – more bridges in Pittsburgh than any other city in America."
The president has a long history of exaggerating stories about himself.
  • In November 2021, he said he "had a house burn down with my wife in it."
  • A month earlier, he recounted for the fifth time during his presidency a debunked story about an Amtrak employee during a speech in New Jersey. The employee Biden frequently mentioned actually died a year before the story was said to have taken place.
  • In 2020, Biden had to walk back repeated claims that he was arrested in apartheid-era South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela.
  • In 2019, Biden told a crowd of college students a harrowing story about a Navy captain in Afghanistan that was later debunked by the Washington Post.
  • In 2013, Biden said he heard the gunshots of an Amish schoolhouse shooting that killed five students while playing golf nearby in Pennsylvania in 2006. The Washington Times poured cold water on the claim at the time, reporting that no golf course in the area had any record of hosting Biden.
  • In 2008, Biden said his helicopter in Afghanistan was "forced down" by al Qaeda insurgents on "the superhighway of terror." The Associated Press later reported that a snowstorm, not the enemy, forced the pilot to land.
  • In 2007, Biden said he had been "shot at" during a trip years earlier to Iraq. He later clarified that he was "near where a shot landed."

Why anyone believes anything coming out of our Dementia Patient POTUS is beyond understanding.

My least favorite bullshit from him is telling one of the moms of the 13 murdered service people from HIS disastrous Afghanistan retreat that "he and Jill know how she feels as their son came home from Iraq in a flag draped coffin". The mom knew darn well that Beau died of brain cancer with family around him.

Joe Biden is not just demented, he's an asshole.

I liked this lie the best:

That explains why Jill is so horribly disfigured. :eek-52:

1692189859270.jpeg

Biden claims he watched the bridge collapse. This is not true. Biden has made may claims over the years that are not true.
President Biden raised eyebrows on social media Tuesday after he told a crowd in Wisconsin that he watched a bridge collapse in Pittsburgh last year.
Biden was touting his economic policies during a stop at Ingeteam, a wind turbine generator manufacturer in Milwaukee, when he brought up the 2022 collapse.
"A lot of you were with me when I was in Pittsburgh," he said. "By the way, Pittsburgh is a city of bridges – more bridges in Pittsburgh than any other city in America."
  • A month earlier, he recounted for the fifth time during his presidency a debunked story about an Amtrak employee during a speech in New Jersey. The employee Biden frequently mentioned actually died a year before the story was said to have taken place.
  • In 2020, Biden had to walk back repeated claims that he was arrested in apartheid-era South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela.
  • In 2019, Biden told a crowd of college students a harrowing story about a Navy captain in Afghanistan that was later debunked by the Washington Post.
  • In 2013, Biden said he heard the gunshots of an Amish schoolhouse shooting that killed five students while playing golf nearby in Pennsylvania in 2006. The Washington Times poured cold water on the claim at the time, reporting that no golf course in the area had any record of hosting Biden.
  • In 2008, Biden said his helicopter in Afghanistan was "forced down" by al Qaeda insurgents on "the superhighway of terror." The Associated Press later reported that a snowstorm, not the enemy, forced the pilot to land.
  • In 2007, Biden said he had been "shot at" during a trip years earlier to Iraq. He later clarified that he was "near where a shot landed."
Slow news day?

What exactly was the lie in this instance?
There are lots of lies in the OP.
In the article it points out the bridge collapsed before he even touched ground.
Maybe if you read what you are going to comment on, you wont sound so stupid. Try to take the pedo rican-n-chiefs dick out of your mouth for a moment. I promise, he will put it right back in when you are done reading :thup:

There are lots of lies in the OP.
In the article it points out the bridge collapsed before he even touched ground.
Maybe if you read what you are going to comment on, you wont sound so stupid. Try to take the pedo rican-n-chiefs dick out of your mouth for a moment. I promise, he will put it right back in when you are done reading :thup:
Does he say he watched the bridge collapse live?

Could he have seen a video of the collapse when he arrived?

Uh oh. Triggered into the old right wing pedo obsession? This thread is not about the Catholic church; it's about it Biden lied.

That boy lies about everything. The list is much longer than what was posted.

However, his worse lie is telling a Gold Star Mother that he lost his son because of serving in Iraq. That is stolen valor.

It's his dementia talking.

A lot of his lies about past events are simply due to his dementia. When someone suffers from dementia they lose memories because parts of their brain are destroyed. Then, as a natural defense mechanism to hide the damage the brain will subconsciously attempt to put on a facade of normalcy by fabricating false memories to replace the lost memories.

Those fabricated false memories are technically known as "confabulations".

For example, due to brain damage, Pedo Joe cannot remember that his son Beau died from cancer at a hospital in Maryland. So his brain subconsciously confabulated the false memory that his son died in the war in Iraq.

So when Demento Joe Biden says that his son died in Iraq, he actually believes that his son died in Iraq. To a dementia patient a confabulated false memory is just as real as an event that actually happened.

Does he say he watched the bridge collapse live?

Could he have seen a video of the collapse when he arrived?

Uh oh. Triggered into the old right wing pedo obsession? This thread is not about the Catholic church; it's about it Biden lied.
He said he got there and watched it collapse. If I said I got to the football game and watched my team score the only TD in the game would you think I meant I went to the game after the TD was scored and then watched it on video? Were this the first time this happened you let it slide as a slip of the tongue or misspeaking, but he does it all the time and it's about dumb shit. He's lying about things that dont matter. Cant trust a guy who will lie in instances like this to tell the truth when the stakes are high.

Forum List

Back