Nobody is Talking About the Four Black Students Shot in Pittsburgh This Week

Moron......when they finally get a chance to get their kids into a charter school, the parents line up for block after block just to get their kids name in the lottery.........

What is it with you leftists putting the democrat party over the education and futures of your children...?
Yea Shithead I have seen it before also, folks whose kids have gone to school up until HS. Folks think if they go to predominately white school it is going to make their kid smarter, they don't take into account all the racism and bullshit their kid is going to have to deal with.

Yea Shithead I have seen it before also, folks whose kids have gone to school up until HS. Folks think if they go to predominately white school it is going to make their kid smarter, they don't take into account all the racism and bullshit their kid is going to have to deal with.

Yeah, those damn white teachers fail black kids on purpose even though they are straight A students, just like police pull black people over for no reason other than to shoot or kill them, and white Republicans sneak into black areas and close down polling locations for no reason other than to stop blacks from voting.

Did I miss anything?

No, dipshit....not white schools......good schools.....and they line up for blocks to just get their kids name in the lottery.........parents trying their best to save their children.....The republicans support this, the democrats prevent this....

Keep telling yourself that bullshit, I see through the democrat and republican bullshit. Sorry, but black folks see you for who you are, our eyes are wide open.

No, they obviously don't since they support a political party that allows their children to be gunned down in the street, and refuses to teach them math, reading, and writing.........

No, they obviously don't since they support a political party that allows their children to be gunned down in the street, and refuses to teach them math, reading, and writing.........
Which political party beats down every gun law that`s proposed no matter how innocuous it may be? Guns For All says the party of Marjorie Trailer Queen.

Which political party beats down every gun law that`s proposed no matter how innocuous it may be? Guns For All says the party of Marjorie Trailer Queen.

Guns arent the issue....the democrats releasing violent criminals is the issue.....the democrats refusing to educate the children is the issue

Yeah, those damn white teachers fail black kids on purpose even though they are straight A students, just like police pull black people over for no reason other than to shoot or kill them, and white Republicans sneak into black areas and close down polling locations for no reason other than to stop blacks from voting.

Did I miss anything?
No you didn't miss it, you are playing dumb on purpose. It has been shown that black children who do great in predominately black schools fall off when they attend predominately white schools. Why is that Ray? Please don't come with the dumb excuse about the curriculum being harder.

No, dipshit....not white schools......good schools.....and they line up for blocks to just get their kids name in the lottery.........parents trying their best to save their children.....The republicans support this, the democrats prevent this....
Yea Republicans support this, as long as, the black kids are not coming to schools their children attend.

Forum List

Back