Nobody here but us chickens

ROFLMAO------islamo Nazi sluts dancing and ululating over dead americans and complaining "out of context"----ALLAHUUUUUAKBAAAR!!!!

Iran is the country that's been threatening everybody, and has sanctions against them by us AND THE UN!!!

Now your saying those sanctions should be lifted as part of a deal nobody can even see???

And they threatened the lead inspector if he even told anybody what the deal is???

Damn, what are they going to do if the inspectors catch them cheating and try to tell anybody.. SHOOT THEM???

The entire deal is WORTHLESS!!!!

Well I think its a good thing and its been a long time coming. Most know most of the deal, but there are always intricacies in any deal that need to be kept confidential. I don't see Iran as a terrorist nation, they are allies with Lebanon and Syrian and if Israel would stay the hell out of those countries there would be no problems. Also Israel is treating the Palestinians like dirt and stealing their land. Now as a humanitarian country we should be talking about SA first, as they are the worst monarchy on the face of the earth.
Thank you for making it obvious that you are cheering a country that's been killing our people and chanting "Death to America" having a clear path to have nuclear weapons, funded by those traitors Obozo and Kerry...

When it gets to the point that we have to solve the problem and you hear incoming, don't forget to smile and wave...

When have they killed our people, and also only some radicals chant Death to America, and I'm sure some of them remember the coup and also the sanction years. First off if you believe the false story of 911, Iran had nothing to do with it, and no Iran has not been killing our people.

Iran linked to deaths of 500 U.S. troops in Iraq, Afghanistan

Iran: US Soldiers Killed Number Over 1,000 | National Review Online

And here are a few of the terrorists attacks Iran has sponsored against us...
Terrorist Attacks On Americans, 1979-1988 | Target America | FRONTLINE | PBS

sub.gif
Robert Oakley and Robert C. McFarlane.]

The U.S. government took no military action in response to the embassy bombing, although, according to retired Marine Lt. Col. Bill Cowan, a covert military team entered Beirut in order to gather intelligence in preparation for retaliatory strikes.

blank.gif

sub.gif
Caspar Weinberger said the U.S. still lacks "actual knowledge of who did the bombing" of the Marine barracks. But it suspected Hezbollah, believed to be supported in part by Iran and Syria. Hezbollah denied its involvement.

The president assembled his national security team to devise a plan of military action. The planned target was the Sheik Abdullah barracks in Baalbek, Lebanon, which housed Iranian Revolutionary Guards believed to be training Hezbollah fighters. Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger aborted the mission, reportedly because of his concerns that it would harm U.S. relations with other Arab nations. Instead, President Reagan ordered the battleship USS New Jersey, stationed off the coast of Lebanon, to the hills near Beirut. The move was seen as largely ineffective.

Four months after the Marine barracks bombing, U.S. Marines were ordered to start pulling out of Lebanon.

sub.gif

Dec. 12, 1983

Bombing of the U.S. Embassy in Kuwait
blank.gif

The American embassy in Kuwait was bombed in a series of attacks whose targets also included the French embassy, the control tower at the airport, the country's main oil refinery, and a residential area for employees of the American corporation Raytheon. Six people were killed, including a suicide truck bomber, and more than 80 others were injured. The suspects were thought to be members of Al Dawa, or "The Call," an Iranian-backed group and one of the principal Shiite groups operating against Saddam Hussein in Iraq.

The U.S. military took no action in retaliation. In Kuwait, 17 people were arrested and convicted for participating in the attacks. One of those convicted was Mustafa Youssef Badreddin, a cousin and brother-in-law of one of Hezbollah's senior officers, Imad Mughniyah. After a six-week trial in Kuwait, Badreddin was sentenced to death for his role in the bombings.

There are a lot more, too....

And there have also been ties between Iran and Al Qaeda.

Yes I am aware of all that , and its all taken out of context, and I sit and listen to the GOP making these claims, most of them unfounded.
It's not taken out of context when they had a hand in it... Why are you lying to us?????

you left out yemen------the gutters of that country are now decorated with the dead bodies of children----thanks to penny's pal. True, yemen is a shariah shit hole-----but it is not the fault of the kids----in fact it is not even the fault of MOST of the people

That is thanks to Saudi Arabia, those Houthies have been there for years.

what does the presence of HOUTHIS for years in Yemen have to do with the fact that Iran is arming them and encouraging them to murder
Yemeni sunnis and ALSO to breach the border between Yemen and Saudi Arabia and attack Saudi Arabia in little stealth attacks for the GLORY OF ALLAH? Iran has also planted a whole bunch of Hezbollah pigshit----in Yemen Somehow, penny----you actually believe that anyone in the world would actually believe that your little idiot campaign against Saudi Arabia is something on a HUMANE AGENDA-----nope-----you support Iranian Imperialist Nazi shit------you have made your position clear. ---btw----how about explaining how it is the fault of Saudi Arabia that Shiite shit have been murdering sunnis in Yemen over the past several years. I know people who would really LIKE to know why Saudi Arabia is behind the shit you support--------they need a good laugh -----they have relatives over there victimized by the filth whose asses you lick. I really need to
tell this guy with family in SANAA what you KNOW------he seems to want to blame the guys with the rifles----silly Yemeni sunni

OH is Iran not suppose to ship them supplies, are you on Saudi Arabia"s side then?? Hey tell Israel to stay out of other countries. They have no business in Lebanon, Syria or Yemen..

You people, jews, owe a lot to the Persians and Iran. King Cyrus.

You forgot to give your pimp the extra tips----Penelope------too busy sucking???

Israel is not in yemen------nor is it in Syria or Lebanon. Israel owes nuthin' to no one-------but even the pope recognizes that SHIT LIKE YOU do owe the American natives for the fact that you murdered and pillaged and raped them. -------(besides raping and murdering and pillaging thruout the rest of the world) ----got that CANUCK WHORE? -----sheeesh a VICHY SLUT and CANUCK WHORE----all rolled into one ball of islamo Nazi shit

Tell Israel to remember to stay out of those countries and then Iran shouldn't be a problem for them.

PENELOPE----who da fuck do you think you are??? there were jews in Lebanon, Syria and Yemen long before CANUCK WHORES were invented. In fact long before muhummad al kanzeer was dropped from the stinking ass of amina. However ----there are no jews in those countries------even jews born there will not set foot in those islamo Nazi shit holes------too many of your fellow stinking whores sittiing in the gutters

Well I think its a good thing and its been a long time coming. Most know most of the deal, but there are always intricacies in any deal that need to be kept confidential. I don't see Iran as a terrorist nation, they are allies with Lebanon and Syrian and if Israel would stay the hell out of those countries there would be no problems. Also Israel is treating the Palestinians like dirt and stealing their land. Now as a humanitarian country we should be talking about SA first, as they are the worst monarchy on the face of the earth.
Thank you for making it obvious that you are cheering a country that's been killing our people and chanting "Death to America" having a clear path to have nuclear weapons, funded by those traitors Obozo and Kerry...

When it gets to the point that we have to solve the problem and you hear incoming, don't forget to smile and wave...

When have they killed our people, and also only some radicals chant Death to America, and I'm sure some of them remember the coup and also the sanction years. First off if you believe the false story of 911, Iran had nothing to do with it, and no Iran has not been killing our people.

Iran linked to deaths of 500 U.S. troops in Iraq, Afghanistan

Iran: US Soldiers Killed Number Over 1,000 | National Review Online

And here are a few of the terrorists attacks Iran has sponsored against us...
Terrorist Attacks On Americans, 1979-1988 | Target America | FRONTLINE | PBS

sub.gif
Robert Oakley and Robert C. McFarlane.]

The U.S. government took no military action in response to the embassy bombing, although, according to retired Marine Lt. Col. Bill Cowan, a covert military team entered Beirut in order to gather intelligence in preparation for retaliatory strikes.

blank.gif

sub.gif
Caspar Weinberger said the U.S. still lacks "actual knowledge of who did the bombing" of the Marine barracks. But it suspected Hezbollah, believed to be supported in part by Iran and Syria. Hezbollah denied its involvement.

The president assembled his national security team to devise a plan of military action. The planned target was the Sheik Abdullah barracks in Baalbek, Lebanon, which housed Iranian Revolutionary Guards believed to be training Hezbollah fighters. Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger aborted the mission, reportedly because of his concerns that it would harm U.S. relations with other Arab nations. Instead, President Reagan ordered the battleship USS New Jersey, stationed off the coast of Lebanon, to the hills near Beirut. The move was seen as largely ineffective.

Four months after the Marine barracks bombing, U.S. Marines were ordered to start pulling out of Lebanon.

sub.gif

Dec. 12, 1983

Bombing of the U.S. Embassy in Kuwait
blank.gif

The American embassy in Kuwait was bombed in a series of attacks whose targets also included the French embassy, the control tower at the airport, the country's main oil refinery, and a residential area for employees of the American corporation Raytheon. Six people were killed, including a suicide truck bomber, and more than 80 others were injured. The suspects were thought to be members of Al Dawa, or "The Call," an Iranian-backed group and one of the principal Shiite groups operating against Saddam Hussein in Iraq.

The U.S. military took no action in retaliation. In Kuwait, 17 people were arrested and convicted for participating in the attacks. One of those convicted was Mustafa Youssef Badreddin, a cousin and brother-in-law of one of Hezbollah's senior officers, Imad Mughniyah. After a six-week trial in Kuwait, Badreddin was sentenced to death for his role in the bombings.

There are a lot more, too....

And there have also been ties between Iran and Al Qaeda.

Yes I am aware of all that , and its all taken out of context, and I sit and listen to the GOP making these claims, most of them unfounded.
It's not taken out of context when they had a hand in it... Why are you lying to us?????

"taken out of context" is a mosquism------along with "show me where the Koran says that" and--- "bad translation"

you left out yemen------the gutters of that country are now decorated with the dead bodies of children----thanks to penny's pal. True, yemen is a shariah shit hole-----but it is not the fault of the kids----in fact it is not even the fault of MOST of the people

what does the presence of HOUTHIS for years in Yemen have to do with the fact that Iran is arming them and encouraging them to murder
Yemeni sunnis and ALSO to breach the border between Yemen and Saudi Arabia and attack Saudi Arabia in little stealth attacks for the GLORY OF ALLAH? Iran has also planted a whole bunch of Hezbollah pigshit----in Yemen Somehow, penny----you actually believe that anyone in the world would actually believe that your little idiot campaign against Saudi Arabia is something on a HUMANE AGENDA-----nope-----you support Iranian Imperialist Nazi shit------you have made your position clear. ---btw----how about explaining how it is the fault of Saudi Arabia that Shiite shit have been murdering sunnis in Yemen over the past several years. I know people who would really LIKE to know why Saudi Arabia is behind the shit you support--------they need a good laugh -----they have relatives over there victimized by the filth whose asses you lick. I really need to
tell this guy with family in SANAA what you KNOW------he seems to want to blame the guys with the rifles----silly Yemeni sunni

OH is Iran not suppose to ship them supplies, are you on Saudi Arabia"s side then?? Hey tell Israel to stay out of other countries. They have no business in Lebanon, Syria or Yemen..

You forgot to give your pimp the extra tips----Penelope------too busy sucking???

Israel is not in yemen------nor is it in Syria or Lebanon. Israel owes nuthin' to no one-------but even the pope recognizes that SHIT LIKE YOU do owe the American natives for the fact that you murdered and pillaged and raped them. -------(besides raping and murdering and pillaging thruout the rest of the world) ----got that CANUCK WHORE? -----sheeesh a VICHY SLUT and CANUCK WHORE----all rolled into one ball of islamo Nazi shit

Tell Israel to remember to stay out of those countries and then Iran shouldn't be a problem for them.

I am all for COMPLETE SEPARATION-----get all the sunnis and Shiite shit out of Israel/Judea------in fact ALL of the Shiite shit---of the ENTIRE Levant----can go to Iran. and all of the sunnis to the shariah shit holes of the LEVANT-----Of course there should be a country for Christians-----northern Lebanon seems like a good idea to me------the northern half for the Christians-----and perhaps a chunk out of Syria -----the eastern hills would be nice-----depends on population needs. Northern Egypt for the COPTS and Israel Judea for DA JOOOOOOS I think that would be fair and keep everyone out of each other's hair. -------the Shiites of Pakistan would be welcomed
(I am sure) In iran------better than getting their heads blown off on the streets of Karachi

I am all for COMPLETE SEPARATION-----get all the sunnis and Shiite shit out of Israel/Judea------in fact ALL of the Shiite shit---of the ENTIRE Levant----can go to Iran. and all of the sunnis to the shariah shit holes of the LEVANT-----Of course there should be a country for Christians-----northern Lebanon seems like a good idea to me------the northern half for the Christians-----and perhaps a chunk out of Syria -----the eastern hills would be nice-----depends on population needs. Northern Egypt for the COPTS and Israel Judea for DA JOOOOOOS I think that would be fair and keep everyone out of each other's hair. -------the Shiites of Pakistan would be welcomed
(I am sure) In iran------better than getting their heads blown off on the streets of Karachi

Yes well see the problem is, the Palestinians see Palestine as their home. They have been there for generations.

uhm----my geography might be off----I am not sure but I think that the
eastern part of Syria is kinda flat and near the river----uhm ---the TIGRIS and EUPHRATES??

Yes well see the problem is, the Palestinians see Palestine as their home. They have been there for generations.

so? people move------my very own husband was born in a shariah shit hole which BECAME a shariah shit hole when the shit moved in-----like about 1100 years ago. His community had lived in that place for more then almost 2000 years BEFORE it became a shariah shit hole------they couldn't wait to get OUTTA THERE------not because it is not a nice country ------in fact it is a beautiful country-----or WAS before the SHIT OF IRAN decided to arm shiiite shit living there who are now shooting up the sunnis there. -------well---getting back to OUTTA THERE-----they could not wait to escape the SHARIAH SHIT aspect that had MOVED IN. People move all the time----chances are that you live no where near the place in which your ancestors ----just five generations ago lived-----20 generations ----you may not even know where they lived -----white trash usually don't. The Zoroastrians lived in Iran or more something like more than 5000 (?) years Now they are actually refugees in Mumbai and some even in
Israel------but you are right-----THEY DESERVE A COUNTRY OF THEIR OWN IN IRAN-------do you have a suggestion as to which
part of Iran should be devoted to AHURA MAZDA-------since you are 'ON THE SIDE OF IRAN'-----perhaps you can negotiate the matter with that country

It is really not clear where the people called "Palestinians" today were for "generations"-----that which IS clear is that they have been
"Palestinians" -----for barely two . -----and even that "two" is stretching things a bit. Before 1948----my very own hubby was a
PALESTINIAN--------but the muslim kid down OVER there----on the other side of the cornfield-------was not

You know they let some Jews stay in Palestine to farm the land , the Romans did, and well most of the Jew had already left. Those Jews who stayed are most likely the Palestinians, some Christians, some Jews and most Muslims. They never moved on, but Palestine has been a war torn area for centuries and I imagine some just stayed and had babies and families. I mean most of them just went with the flow, and lived the best they could. ... They may not be progressed as the Jews there , but they can fish and farm and probably are good carpenters, and some are progressing and going to college. What did your husband leave for?

You know they let some Jews stay in Palestine to farm the land , the Romans did, and well most of the Jew had already left. Those Jews who stayed are most likely the Palestinians, some Christians, some Jews and most Muslims. They never moved on, but Palestine has been a war torn area for centuries and I imagine some just stayed and had babies and families. I mean most of them just went with the flow, and lived the best they could. ... They may not be progressed as the Jews there , but they can fish and farm and probably are good carpenters, and some are progressing and going to college. What did your husband leave for?

Penelope-----have you ever considered becoming a writer? you write on a kind of MYSTICAL level---- the famous NOBEL PRIZE winner
SAMUEL YOSEF AGNON writes like that. His short stories are a bit MYSTICAL ----it is difficult to figure out where they take place and in what time period they are set----at least to me. I do not read his stuff in the original Hebrew-----it would be quite a chore for me-----but it does seem to me that he echoes RASHI's style who also recounts events of his life or his experience without making it clear that he lived in France. Your little piece is utterly mystical------it refers to neither time nor place ------NOR REALITY. I am not sure if Agnon's stuff has a "reality" of course Rashi's stuff did------but in view of the fact that he lived around the time of the crusades----he had to be discreet

I should have mentioned-----rashi lived kinda at the interface of the crusade conflict-------the muslims had invaded France----but --of course
at that time-----Most of France was still a catholic (holy roman empire) country-----poor guy------he was walking on a tightrope

leave what? People move all the time.--------I grew up in a town in the USA------there ain't no one left in that town from my childhood. Long ago, when I was a teen (a really long long time ago) I read an article which claimed that American households "MOVE" an average of every seven years. Why were your relatives run out of town?

leave what? People move all the time.--------I grew up in a town in the USA------there ain't no one left in that town from my childhood. Long ago, when I was a teen (a really long long time ago) I read an article which claimed that American households "MOVE" an average of every seven years. Why were your relatives run out of town?

So now your husband moved to the states with his family but was born in Palestine ? You were born here. My family never moved, well from MI to WI and back. Yes I guess people here do tend to move a lot. We have lived here for in the same house for 30 years, but will move soon I guess. Well no I could never be a writer, you are aware of that, I'm sure.

I do think the Jews and Palestinians are going to have to learn to get along, this can't continue like it is. Nove of us are really in control , we vote and pretend we are, but I'm to the point where I don't think my vote counts anymore, esp. since the hanging chads fiasco. We are all products of the ones who lead and get voted in office.

So now your husband moved to the states with his family but was born in Palestine ? You were born here. My family never moved, well from MI to WI and back. Yes I guess people here do tend to move a lot. We have lived here for in the same house for 30 years, but will move soon I guess. Well no I could never be a writer, you are aware of that, I'm sure.

I do think the Jews and Palestinians are going to have to learn to get along, this can't continue like it is. Nove of us are really in control , we vote and pretend we are, but I'm too the point where I don't think my vote counts anymore, esp. since the hanging chads fiasco. We are all products of the ones who lead.

excellent-----you wrote again without saying anything ----and you used words that actually have no meaning ----and refer to nothing
Your "we" designates no one in particular and the words that follow
are meaningless. "we" think we are in control. ---what "we" is that? "in control" of what??? I thought the hanging chad thing happened in florida. Your discussion of the movements of your own family refers only to a single generation ----and CLEARLY your family managed to shift itself even in that single generation----yet you express ideas about THOUSANDS OF YEARS of residence of persons you now call "Palestinians"----who do not even speak a single language that developed in the land designated by the term
PALESTINA. Of course you know no language as far as I can determine------but certainly not one developed in the lands now called
THE AMERICAS. You are quite a confused person----desperate to
PLOP-----people who today call themselves "Palestinians" in the land mass that the greeks called PALESTINA and claim they have been there for tens of thousands of years which----it seems to me ----is PROOF to you that they OWN IT FOREVER------ but easily diverted to the reality of the world regarding the constant migration of people. How long do you believe a people need to have historically RESIDED in a land in order to STAKE A CLAIM???? I am sure you know that
your Iranian pals are very interested in OWNING specific cities in Yemen------and somehow you imagine that they have a RIGHT to own them. WHY??? were Persians living there for any length of time?----the most important cities they want and the ones in which they arm the SHIITE SHIT-----are ADEN and TAIZ ---the port cities. Who do you imagine OWN, by historic 'right', ---aden and taiz?

Who am I, I am an American who thinks Israel and Saudi Arabia are two peas in a pod, terrorists monarchies, who need to learn to live among others in a peaceful way, two regimes who are behind all the terrorism in the ME and with their money try and control out congress. Israel is so full of lies, now Syria is attacking them,

Israel is full of lies, and they write lies in their papers. Does 911 come to mind, Israel, SA and neocons in our own government.

penelope>>>>>Who am I, I am an American who thinks Israel and Saudi Arabia are two peas in a pod,

rosie>>> oh!! you think you are an "American" ----and you have immediately demonstrated that you are an idiot

Penelope--- terrorists monarchies, who need to learn to live among others in a peaceful way, two regimes who are behind all the terrorism in the ME and with their money try and control out congress.
rosie >>> OH !!! another inebriated white trash whore convinced that the "other guy" has ALL THE MONEY

Penelope>>>> Israel is so full of lies, now Syria is attacking them,

Oh gee-----the fucking whore has decided that SYRIA wants to attack Israel for the same reason that her pimp---adolf.... attacked jews---"they are full of lies" (don't bother to ask what the lies are---the whore does not know)

Penelope >>>>Israel is full of lies, and they write lies in their papers. Does 911 come to mind, Israel, SA and neocons in our own government.

Oh gee DA JOOOOOOOS write lies in the "papers"------I really like tat one-----for centuries the illiterate white trash sows SUSPECTED anyone who could read and write-----and their disgusting spawn still do

You know what happened to the little boy who cried wolf over and over again, no one believed him, I'd say that is where Israel is at. Unbelievable.

You know what happened to the little boy who cried wolf over and over again, no one believed him, I'd say that is where Israel is at. Unbelievable.

oh----is that what the gutter whores are saying today?-----I understand----Syria launched a few rockets at Israel and Israel shot back----so the gutter whores are all annoyed. Whores will be whores ------"there is nothing new under the sun" <<<< Solomon the king

oh----is that what the gutter whores are saying today?-----I understand----Syria launched a few rockets at Israel and Israel shot back----so the gutter whores are all annoyed. Whores will be whores ------"there is nothing new under the sun" <<<< Solomon the king

Right so funny, right before the vote in the Senate and before their NY, going to start things up again, just like last year. I don't believe a word of it. Made up fiction. Your right there is nothing new under the sun, when it comes to Israel.

Forum List

Back