Nobody here but us chickens

IAEA - suggestions Iran would do nuclear inspections 'misrepresentation'

The head of the U.N. nuclear watchdog said suggestions that Iran would do its own nuclear inspections misrepresented its work in comments that followed a media report implying that agency would cede certain verification power to Tehran.

"I am disturbed by statements suggesting that the IAEA has given responsibility for nuclear inspections to Iran. Such statements misrepresent the way in which we will undertake this important verification work," Yukiya Amano, the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency said on Thursday.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/08/20/uk-iran-nuclear-iaea-inspections-idUKKCN0QP1JS20150820

Sorry to shut your thread down so quickly.:smile:

Report: Iran regime threatened ‘harm’ to top nuke inspector

They are the same group that is funded by Israel to create havoc in Iran. It would be rather like a terrorist group, they were also involved in the Revolution against the Shah. There is speculation they have killed some Iran scientists at the requests of Israel. This is somewhat like the KKK of the US among many more.
OK, how about if I use your favorite source???

Farsnews

"In a letter to Yukiya Amano, we underlined that if the secrets of the agreement (roadmap of cooperation between Iran and the IAEA) are revealed, we will lose our trust in the Agency; and despite the US Congress's pressures, he didn’t give any information to them," Spokesman of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Behrouz Kamalvandi said in a meeting with the Iranian lawmakers in Tehran on Monday.

Kamalvandi said revealing the secrets of the roadmap wouldn't have been good for him either.

Now want to tell me how your pet Iranians are lying and working for Israel????:badgrin:

It obvious, to give secrets away would be like being a spy, look at Hillary how her confidential emails are such a big deal and she should be locked up. Hey how would we like it or say Israel if the IAEA came into their country and then come out and told all about it. The Mossad would take care of them quickly I'm sure,

oh that's right Israel doesn't let them in.

This is confidential. There should be a lot more Israel top spies who should be sitting in our US prisons but aren't. Our senate has no right to any confidential info the IAEA has on Iran, which so many of them would leak it to Israel.
So you admit Iran threatened the top IAEA inspector if he disclosed what the deal actually said????

[

It obvious, to give secrets away would be like being a spy,

))))))could someone ^^^^^ translate?????

look at Hillary how her confidential emails are such a big deal and she should be locked up.

))))))) HUH ??? ^^^^^

penny>>>> Hey how would we like it or say Israel if the IAEA came into their country and then come out and told all about it. The Mossad would take care of them quickly I'm sure,

^^^^ huh? could someone explain to our dear penny that
Israel is not IN on the treaty-----she is remarkably ignorant----she also
has a thing for MOSSAD BOYS

oh now she gets it----Israel is not party to that treaty

This is confidential. There should be a lot more Israel top spies who should be sitting in our US prisons but aren't.

Our senate has no right to any confidential info the IAEA has on Iran, which so many of them would leak it to Israel.

The head of the U.N. nuclear watchdog said suggestions that Iran would do its own nuclear inspections misrepresented its work in comments that followed a media report implying that agency would cede certain verification power to Tehran.

"I am disturbed by statements suggesting that the IAEA has given responsibility for nuclear inspections to Iran. Such statements misrepresent the way in which we will undertake this important verification work," Yukiya Amano, the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency said on Thursday.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/08/20/uk-iran-nuclear-iaea-inspections-idUKKCN0QP1JS20150820

They are the same group that is funded by Israel to create havoc in Iran. It would be rather like a terrorist group, they were also involved in the Revolution against the Shah. There is speculation they have killed some Iran scientists at the requests of Israel. This is somewhat like the KKK of the US among many more.

Farsnews

"In a letter to Yukiya Amano, we underlined that if the secrets of the agreement (roadmap of cooperation between Iran and the IAEA) are revealed, we will lose our trust in the Agency; and despite the US Congress's pressures, he didn’t give any information to them," Spokesman of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Behrouz Kamalvandi said in a meeting with the Iranian lawmakers in Tehran on Monday.

Kamalvandi said revealing the secrets of the roadmap wouldn't have been good for him either.

Now want to tell me how your pet Iranians are lying and working for Israel????:badgrin:

It obvious, to give secrets away would be like being a spy, look at Hillary how her confidential emails are such a big deal and she should be locked up. Hey how would we like it or say Israel if the IAEA came into their country and then come out and told all about it. The Mossad would take care of them quickly I'm sure,

This is confidential. There should be a lot more Israel top spies who should be sitting in our US prisons but aren't. Our senate has no right to any confidential info the IAEA has on Iran, which so many of them would leak it to Israel.

Farsnews

NOT FAIR OBIWAN----for shame!!!!!! you have embarrassed our very dear little penny

Not at all. I am sure the IAEA is working under the strictest confidential agreement.

IAEA agreements are not confidential-----when did you get so dim?

[

look at Hillary how her confidential emails are such a big deal and she should be locked up.

))))))) HUH ??? ^^^^^

penny>>>> Hey how would we like it or say Israel if the IAEA came into their country and then come out and told all about it. The Mossad would take care of them quickly I'm sure,

This is confidential. There should be a lot more Israel top spies who should be sitting in our US prisons but aren't.

Our senate has no right to any confidential info the IAEA has on Iran, which so many of them would leak it to Israel.

Farsnews

Farsnews

NOT FAIR OBIWAN----for shame!!!!!! you have embarrassed our very dear little penny

Not at all. I am sure the IAEA is working under the strictest confidential agreement.

I am sure a lot of it is, and for certain people. Why in the heck doesn't Israel even let them in? With all the disgusting people in the Senate like Menendez, thank God a lot of it is confidential.

Farsnews

So you admit Iran threatened the top IAEA inspector if he disclosed what the deal actually said????

Sounds to me like if he gave confidential info, the deal is off, and they would treat him like a spy, Same as we would.

[

))))))) HUH ??? ^^^^^

Farsnews

Farsnews

I am sure a lot of it is, and for certain people. Why in the heck doesn't Israel even let them in? With all the disgusting people in the Senate like Menendez, thank God a lot of it is confidential.
Iran is the country that's been threatening everybody, and has sanctions against them by us AND THE UN!!!

Now your saying those sanctions should be lifted as part of a deal nobody can even see???

And they threatened the lead inspector if he even told anybody what the deal is???

Damn, what are they going to do if the inspectors catch them cheating and try to tell anybody.. SHOOT THEM???

The entire deal is WORTHLESS!!!!

Sounds to me like if he gave confidential info, the deal is off, and they would treat him like a spy, Same as we would.[/QUOTE]

sounds to me like the writer above ^^^^^ is extremely confused-----
"confidential information" (????) does she imagine that
the inspectors are dealing with the details of the sexually
transmitted diseases harbored by the AYATOILETS?

Farsnews

Sounds to me like if he gave confidential info, the deal is off, and they would treat him like a spy, Same as we would.

Apparently, if the inspectors can be threatened if they even let anybody know what the deal says, there is NO WAY the inspectors will be allowed to report their findings if Iran tries to build nukes. Thank you for confirming that the deal WILL NOT prevent Iran from using that money they're getting to build nuclear weapons. Hell, all the deal will do is give them the money to build them even quicker!!!!

[

))))))) HUH ??? ^^^^^

Farsnews

Farsnews

Iran is the country that's been threatening everybody, and has sanctions against them by us AND THE UN!!!

Now your saying those sanctions should be lifted as part of a deal nobody can even see???

And they threatened the lead inspector if he even told anybody what the deal is???

Damn, what are they going to do if the inspectors catch them cheating and try to tell anybody.. SHOOT THEM???

Well I think its a good thing and its been a long time coming. Most know most of the deal, but there are always intricacies in any deal that need to be kept confidential. I don't see Iran as a terrorist nation, they are allies with Lebanon and Syrian and if Israel would stay the hell out of those countries there would be no problems. Also Israel is treating the Palestinians like dirt and stealing their land. Now as a humanitarian country we should be talking about SA first, as they are the worst monarchy on the face of the earth.

[

))))))) HUH ??? ^^^^^

Farsnews

Well I think its a good thing and its been a long time coming. Most know most of the deal, but there are always intricacies in any deal that need to be kept confidential. I don't see Iran as a terrorist nation, they are allies with Lebanon and Syrian and if Israel would stay the hell out of those countries there would be no problems. Also Israel is treating the Palestinians like dirt and stealing their land. Now as a humanitarian country we should be talking about SA first, as they are the worst monarchy on the face of the earth.
Thank you for making it obvious that you are cheering a country that's been killing our people and chanting "Death to America" having a clear path to have nuclear weapons, funded by those traitors Obozo and Kerry...

When it gets to the point that we have to solve the problem and you hear incoming, don't forget to smile and wave...

[

))))))) HUH ??? ^^^^^

Farsnews

must you advertise your hillbilly ignorance, penny? you give white
trash a bad name. Have you ever met a decent Saudi? any Saudi colleagues? The few Saudis I have known as colleagues would shake their heads in disbelief at your idiot words. What makes Saudi Arabia "the worst monarchy" in the world? It happens that Saudi Arabia has lifted its population OUT OF REALLY DENSE ILLITERACY-----in fact I never met a Saudi as illiterate in English as are you. Over there even the girls can read (you would be amazed at the amount of utter illiteracy in Pakistani women---total-----absolute total could not even hold a pencil and draw something like an X <<< young healthy and according to the translator WELL SPOKEN girl)
Still -----I am intrigued------you got a link to that "worst monarchy" claim? Coyote says "no link? you are marked LIAR"

[

))))))) HUH ??? ^^^^^

Thank you for making it obvious that you are cheering a country that's been killing our people and chanting "Death to America" having a clear path to have nuclear weapons, funded by those traitors Obozo and Kerry...

When it gets to the point that we have to solve the problem and you hear incoming, don't forget to smile and wave...

you left out yemen------the gutters of that country are now decorated with the dead bodies of children----thanks to penny's pal. True, yemen is a shariah shit hole-----but it is not the fault of the kids----in fact it is not even the fault of MOST of the people

[

))))))) HUH ??? ^^^^^

When have they killed our people, and also only some radicals chant Death to America, and I'm sure some of them remember the coup and also the sanction years. First off if you believe the false story of 911, Iran had nothing to do with it, and no Iran has not been killing our people.

you left out yemen------the gutters of that country are now decorated with the dead bodies of children----thanks to penny's pal. True, yemen is a shariah shit hole-----but it is not the fault of the kids----in fact it is not even the fault of MOST of the people

That is thanks to Saudi Arabia, those Houthies have been there for years.

what does the presence of HOUTHIS for years in Yemen have to do with the fact that Iran is arming them and encouraging them to murder
Yemeni sunnis and ALSO to breach the border between Yemen and Saudi Arabia and attack Saudi Arabia in little stealth attacks for the GLORY OF ALLAH? Iran has also planted a whole bunch of Hezbollah pigshit----in Yemen Somehow, penny----you actually believe that anyone in the world would actually believe that your little idiot campaign against Saudi Arabia is something on a HUMANE AGENDA-----nope-----you support Iranian Imperialist Nazi shit------you have made your position clear. ---btw----how about explaining how it is the fault of Saudi Arabia that Shiite shit have been murdering sunnis in Yemen over the past several years. I know people who would really LIKE to know why Saudi Arabia is behind the shit you support--------they need a good laugh -----they have relatives over there victimized by the filth whose asses you lick. I really need to
tell this guy with family in SANAA what you KNOW------he seems to want to blame the guys with the rifles----silly Yemeni sunni

what does the presence of HOUTHIS for years in Yemen have to do with the fact that Iran is arming them and encouraging them to murder
Yemeni sunnis and ALSO to breach the border between Yemen and Saudi Arabia and attack Saudi Arabia in little stealth attacks for the GLORY OF ALLAH? Iran has also planted a whole bunch of Hezbollah pigshit----in Yemen Somehow, penny----you actually believe that anyone in the world would actually believe that your little idiot campaign against Saudi Arabia is something on a HUMANE AGENDA-----nope-----you support Iranian Imperialist Nazi shit------you have made your position clear. ---btw----how about explaining how it is the fault of Saudi Arabia that Shiite shit have been murdering sunnis in Yemen over the past several years. I know people who would really LIKE to know why Saudi Arabia is behind the shit you support--------they need a good laugh -----they have relatives over there victimized by the filth whose asses you lick. I really need to
tell this guy with family in SANAA what you KNOW------he seems to want to blame the guys with the rifles----silly Yemeni sunni

OH is Iran not suppose to ship them supplies, are you on Saudi Arabia"s side then?? Hey tell Israel to stay out of other countries. They have no business in Lebanon, Syria or Yemen..

You people, jews, owe a lot to the Persians and Iran. King Cyrus.

When have they killed our people, and also only some radicals chant Death to America, and I'm sure some of them remember the coup and also the sanction years. First off if you believe the false story of 911, Iran had nothing to do with it, and no Iran has not been killing our people.

penny-------you are very good at aping islamo Nazis------OVER AND OVER AND OVER ---you fart out the same lie "you said Iran did 9-11--" Nope----no one said Iran did 9-11-------it was al quaeda----but even before it happened------the islamo Nazi party line----
DA JOOOOOOS DID IT-------was already on the lips of every muslim toddler in New York City--------and ----very soon on the lips of every islamo Nazi slut in the world. PS Iran is not al Qaeda------but as an islamo Nazi-----you can claim it is------no one will notice one more lump of dung in your giant pile of pig shit

Iran linked to deaths of 500 U.S. troops in Iraq, Afghanistan

Iran: US Soldiers Killed Number Over 1,000 | National Review Online

And here are a few of the terrorists attacks Iran has sponsored against us...
Terrorist Attacks On Americans, 1979-1988 | Target America | FRONTLINE | PBS

sub.gif
Robert Oakley and Robert C. McFarlane.]

The U.S. government took no military action in response to the embassy bombing, although, according to retired Marine Lt. Col. Bill Cowan, a covert military team entered Beirut in order to gather intelligence in preparation for retaliatory strikes.

blank.gif

sub.gif
Caspar Weinberger said the U.S. still lacks "actual knowledge of who did the bombing" of the Marine barracks. But it suspected Hezbollah, believed to be supported in part by Iran and Syria. Hezbollah denied its involvement.

The president assembled his national security team to devise a plan of military action. The planned target was the Sheik Abdullah barracks in Baalbek, Lebanon, which housed Iranian Revolutionary Guards believed to be training Hezbollah fighters. Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger aborted the mission, reportedly because of his concerns that it would harm U.S. relations with other Arab nations. Instead, President Reagan ordered the battleship USS New Jersey, stationed off the coast of Lebanon, to the hills near Beirut. The move was seen as largely ineffective.

Four months after the Marine barracks bombing, U.S. Marines were ordered to start pulling out of Lebanon.

sub.gif

Dec. 12, 1983

Bombing of the U.S. Embassy in Kuwait
blank.gif

The American embassy in Kuwait was bombed in a series of attacks whose targets also included the French embassy, the control tower at the airport, the country's main oil refinery, and a residential area for employees of the American corporation Raytheon. Six people were killed, including a suicide truck bomber, and more than 80 others were injured. The suspects were thought to be members of Al Dawa, or "The Call," an Iranian-backed group and one of the principal Shiite groups operating against Saddam Hussein in Iraq.

The U.S. military took no action in retaliation. In Kuwait, 17 people were arrested and convicted for participating in the attacks. One of those convicted was Mustafa Youssef Badreddin, a cousin and brother-in-law of one of Hezbollah's senior officers, Imad Mughniyah. After a six-week trial in Kuwait, Badreddin was sentenced to death for his role in the bombings.

There are a lot more, too....

And there have also been ties between Iran and Al Qaeda.

OH is Iran not suppose to ship them supplies, are you on Saudi Arabia"s side then?? Hey tell Israel to stay out of other countries. They have no business in Lebanon, Syria or Yemen..

You forgot to give your pimp the extra tips----Penelope------too busy sucking???

Israel is not in yemen------nor is it in Syria or Lebanon. Israel owes nuthin' to no one-------but even the pope recognizes that SHIT LIKE YOU do owe the American natives for the fact that you murdered and pillaged and raped them. -------(besides raping and murdering and pillaging thruout the rest of the world) ----got that CANUCK WHORE? -----sheeesh a VICHY SLUT and CANUCK WHORE----all rolled into one ball of islamo Nazi shit

Iran linked to deaths of 500 U.S. troops in Iraq, Afghanistan

Iran: US Soldiers Killed Number Over 1,000 | National Review Online

And here are a few of the terrorists attacks Iran has sponsored against us...
Terrorist Attacks On Americans, 1979-1988 | Target America | FRONTLINE | PBS

sub.gif
Robert Oakley and Robert C. McFarlane.]

The U.S. government took no military action in response to the embassy bombing, although, according to retired Marine Lt. Col. Bill Cowan, a covert military team entered Beirut in order to gather intelligence in preparation for retaliatory strikes.

blank.gif

sub.gif
Caspar Weinberger said the U.S. still lacks "actual knowledge of who did the bombing" of the Marine barracks. But it suspected Hezbollah, believed to be supported in part by Iran and Syria. Hezbollah denied its involvement.

The president assembled his national security team to devise a plan of military action. The planned target was the Sheik Abdullah barracks in Baalbek, Lebanon, which housed Iranian Revolutionary Guards believed to be training Hezbollah fighters. Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger aborted the mission, reportedly because of his concerns that it would harm U.S. relations with other Arab nations. Instead, President Reagan ordered the battleship USS New Jersey, stationed off the coast of Lebanon, to the hills near Beirut. The move was seen as largely ineffective.

Four months after the Marine barracks bombing, U.S. Marines were ordered to start pulling out of Lebanon.

sub.gif

Dec. 12, 1983

Bombing of the U.S. Embassy in Kuwait
blank.gif

The American embassy in Kuwait was bombed in a series of attacks whose targets also included the French embassy, the control tower at the airport, the country's main oil refinery, and a residential area for employees of the American corporation Raytheon. Six people were killed, including a suicide truck bomber, and more than 80 others were injured. The suspects were thought to be members of Al Dawa, or "The Call," an Iranian-backed group and one of the principal Shiite groups operating against Saddam Hussein in Iraq.

The U.S. military took no action in retaliation. In Kuwait, 17 people were arrested and convicted for participating in the attacks. One of those convicted was Mustafa Youssef Badreddin, a cousin and brother-in-law of one of Hezbollah's senior officers, Imad Mughniyah. After a six-week trial in Kuwait, Badreddin was sentenced to death for his role in the bombings.

There are a lot more, too....

And there have also been ties between Iran and Al Qaeda.

Yes I am aware of all that , and its all taken out of context, and I sit and listen to the GOP making these claims, most of them unfounded.

You forgot to give your pimp the extra tips----Penelope------too busy sucking???

Israel is not in yemen------nor is it in Syria or Lebanon. Israel owes nuthin' to no one-------but even the pope recognizes that SHIT LIKE YOU do owe the American natives for the fact that you murdered and pillaged and raped them. -------(besides raping and murdering and pillaging thruout the rest of the world) ----got that CANUCK WHORE? -----sheeesh a VICHY SLUT and CANUCK WHORE----all rolled into one ball of islamo Nazi shit

Tell Israel to remember to stay out of those countries and then Iran shouldn't be a problem for them.

Forum List

Back