Nobody here but us chickens

IAEA - suggestions Iran would do nuclear inspections 'misrepresentation'

The head of the U.N. nuclear watchdog said suggestions that Iran would do its own nuclear inspections misrepresented its work in comments that followed a media report implying that agency would cede certain verification power to Tehran.

"I am disturbed by statements suggesting that the IAEA has given responsibility for nuclear inspections to Iran. Such statements misrepresent the way in which we will undertake this important verification work," Yukiya Amano, the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency said on Thursday.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/08/20/uk-iran-nuclear-iaea-inspections-idUKKCN0QP1JS20150820

Sorry to shut your thread down so quickly.:smile:

The UN is of little use to the United States at this point. We should cut our total payout to the organization to 1/193% of the total UN budget, and that's that.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...7#.VdXsX5vD8ic

(This is the first source I could find saying this.)

'No Inspections': Iran to Test its Own Covert Nuclear Sites

Israeli minister, senior diplomat warn US 'crossed red lines' letting Iran collect samples from Parchin in classified section of deal.
By Ari Yashar
First Publish: 7/24/2015, 8:47 AM (Note this was wrote in July) and here we go:

Revealed: IAEA Will Allow Iran to Use its Own Inspectors

Then

AP reveals: IAEA's secret agreement with Iran will allow the Islamic Republic to use its own inspectors to investigate the Parchin site.
By Ben Ariel

First Publish: 8/20/2015, 1:15 AM
Iran will be allowed to use its own inspectors to investigate a site it has been accused of using to develop nuclear arms, operating under a secret agreement with the UN agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press (AP) and exposed on Wednesday

Revealed: IAEA Will Allow Iran to Use its Own Inspectors

(See how they lie)

someone shut this thread down???

Why, you cant stand to see what the same Jewish paper wrote in July and again the today. Who broke this story first, the first time I saw it was in July, but now your same Jew newspapers said it was just seen by the AP on Wednesday.

So which is it. Israel makes the news and it lies, and you want to shut this down, Why?

This thread is null and void because its based on a lie, so its the same as being shut down.

The head of the U.N. nuclear watchdog said suggestions that Iran would do its own nuclear inspections misrepresented its work in comments that followed a media report implying that agency would cede certain verification power to Tehran.

"I am disturbed by statements suggesting that the IAEA has given responsibility for nuclear inspections to Iran. Such statements misrepresent the way in which we will undertake this important verification work," Yukiya Amano, the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency said on Thursday.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/08/20/uk-iran-nuclear-iaea-inspections-idUKKCN0QP1JS20150820

Report: Iran regime threatened ‘harm’ to top nuke inspector

someone shut this thread down???

Why, you cant stand to see what the same Jewish paper wrote in July and again the today. Who broke this story first, the first time I saw it was in July, but now your same Jew newspapers said it was just seen by the AP on Wednesday.

So which is it. Israel makes the news and it lies, and you want to shut this down, Why?

This thread is null and void because its based on a lie, so its the same as being shut down.

could someone translate the above ^^^^^^^ slut-gibberish???
I grew up in the USA and attended public high school---so I do
know some "toilet-bitch" (toilet bitches were the sluts in my
school who 'hung out' in the girls' lavatory----smoking). I did a summer internship in an inner city public health facility---so I
do know some "gutter slut" from the ladies of the night dragged
in handcuffed. -----but I do not understand a word of 'penny-slut'

Really the national resistance to Iran. Yep, I believe this as well.

They are the same group that is funded by Israel to create havoc in Iran. It would be rather like a terrorist group, they were also involved in the Revolution against the Shah. There is speculation they have killed some Iran scientists at the requests of Israel. This is somewhat like the KKK of the US among many more.

"national resistence to iran"?? <<< is that a phrase in 'penny slut'???
Based on that which I have observed of arabs and Iranians ---in
PROXIMITY-------it could mean "arab national hatred of iran"----

They are the same group that is funded by Israel to create havoc in Iran. It would be rather like a terrorist group, they were also involved in the Revolution against the Shah. There is speculation they have killed some Iran scientists at the requests of Israel. This is somewhat like the KKK of the US among many more.

is there a name for this fantasy "group" to which penny alludes?
KKK? they go around burning crosses and hanging ten year old
black kids???

black kids???

The KKK is alive and well. Actually the GOP acts very anti government here. Also when the AIPAC doesn't like what is going on they sure get their wallets out and start to buy our congressmen. Israel wants us to go to war with Iran , plan and simple, just like Iraq. Only fools would or will listen to anything from Israel in the future.

black kids???

even more fascinating----Israel pays them to do it-----and they live
in Iran

OK, how about if I use your favorite source???

Farsnews

"In a letter to Yukiya Amano, we underlined that if the secrets of the agreement (roadmap of cooperation between Iran and the IAEA) are revealed, we will lose our trust in the Agency; and despite the US Congress's pressures, he didn’t give any information to them," Spokesman of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Behrouz Kamalvandi said in a meeting with the Iranian lawmakers in Tehran on Monday.

Kamalvandi said revealing the secrets of the roadmap wouldn't have been good for him either.

Now want to tell me how your pet Iranians are lying and working for Israel????:badgrin:

black kids???

The KKK is alive and well. Actually the GOP acts very anti government here. Also when the AIPAC doesn't like what is going on they sure get their wallets out and start to buy our congressmen. Israel wants us to go to war with Iran , plan and simple, just like Iraq. Only fools would or will listen to anything from Israel in the future.

yes----the KKK is alive and well------it is represented on the internet by
the website STORMFRONT featuring the stuff you parrot, penny dear. Also for religion----"come and hear" Your fave brit Ms Darkmoon is an honorary member. USA congressmen do not get
BOUGHT------pennydear-----you are thinking of your colleagues in the
gutter. How is business going for you this year? What does
"Israel wants us to go to war with iran, plan and simple, just like Iraq" ---mean in English? both Iraq and Israel wants "us" to "go to war" with Iran???? "plan"???? why????? for what reason does Israel want "us" (whoever that is) to go to war with Iran?----"go to war" be more specific?

Farsnews

"In a letter to Yukiya Amano, we underlined that if the secrets of the agreement (roadmap of cooperation between Iran and the IAEA) are revealed, we will lose our trust in the Agency; and despite the US Congress's pressures, he didn’t give any information to them," Spokesman of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Behrouz Kamalvandi said in a meeting with the Iranian lawmakers in Tehran on Monday.

Kamalvandi said revealing the secrets of the roadmap wouldn't have been good for him either.

Now want to tell me how your pet Iranians are lying and working for Israel????:badgrin:

NOT FAIR OBIWAN----for shame!!!!!! you have embarrassed our very dear little penny

Farsnews

It obvious, to give secrets away would be like being a spy, look at Hillary how her confidential emails are such a big deal and she should be locked up. Hey how would we like it or say Israel if the IAEA came into their country and then come out and told all about it. The Mossad would take care of them quickly I'm sure,

oh that's right Israel doesn't let them in.

This is confidential. There should be a lot more Israel top spies who should be sitting in our US prisons but aren't. Our senate has no right to any confidential info the IAEA has on Iran, which so many of them would leak it to Israel.

Farsnews

NOT FAIR OBIWAN----for shame!!!!!! you have embarrassed our very dear little penny

Not at all. I am sure the IAEA is working under the strictest confidential agreement.

Forum List

Back