No war on Xmas? Rudolph song is religious claims NC mom!

Yea, just like I thought.. Continue to push your false war on christmas propoganda.. I have no problem with people and their respective faiths. Of course I didnt really expect you to actually defend your fictional war..
As I suspected, you didn't have an explanation, just another attempt to enflame and attack.

As I suspected, you didn't have an explanation, just another attempt to enflame and attack.

Lame!

Explain to me, how atacking the war on christmas bs is an attack on peoples faith? What faith preaches a fictional fat man who rides a sled driven by reindeers to deliver presents to all the nice children in honor of jesus birth? What does the christmas tree respresent again? Where can I find out about the prophecies of santa? Turn on Fox news they should be able to help you out..

yes, you have been so far, but I keep hoping for improvement, I'm an optomist with people.

Explain to me, how atacking the war on christmas bs is an attack on peoples faith? What faith preaches a fictional fat man who rides a sled driven by reindeers to deliver presents to all the nice children in honor of jesus birth? What does the christmas tree respresent again? Where can I find out about the prophecies of santa? Turn on Fox news they should be able to help you out..
We see it again, you couldn't even make it through a paragrapgh without trying to inflame, and hitting on one of your pet phobias, which appears to be 'FOX news'.

I suspect you don't even understand why you have this anger, that it's just there and you have to react with it.

yes, you have been so far, but I keep hoping for improvement, I'm an optomist with people.

We see it again, you couldn't even make it through a paragrapgh without trying to inflame, and hitting on one of your pet phobias, which appears to be 'FOX news'.

I suspect you don't even understand why you have this anger, that it's just there and you have to react with it.

:lol: You lose all credibility as you continue to dodge the questions.. Oh well I tried.. Good luck with your "war".. Remember those who fell on the battlefield before you in this war, Wal Mart can take away your Christmas greetings but they can never take away your freeddooommmm.. Take care William Wallace and thanks for fighting the evil forces.

:lol: You lose all credibility as you continue to dodge the questions..
This kind of ploy is useless for you to try, as you are not the arbiter of 'credibility.'

Oh well I tried.. Good luck with your "war".. Remember those who fell on the battlefield before you in this war, Wal Mart can take away your Christmas greetings but they can never take away your freeddooommmm.. Take care William Wallace and thanks for fighting the evil forces.
And we see yet again another attempt to inflame instead of explaining why you have this phobia against a simple holiday.

This is another piece of typical behavior, the attempt to paint someone into a certain postion that you have selected.

Sorry, it won't work out for you with me.

I'm not interested in your attempt to continue to belittle the faith of people.

I'm more interested in why you feel the need to do it, this seems to indicate a phobia towards certain types of belief or behavior, one that must be violenty and strongly actted on.

It seems to border on fear, and looks for positive re-enforcement from like minded people who might also share this condition.

No, it is people like you who belittle your own belief by having to drum up such catch phrases without even knowing what's going on. A war on something entails that they want to eliminate it, but so far even those who don't celebrate anything this time of year have given great reasons not to eliminate xmas, however morons like to insist that "everyone else is against the holiday" when clearly only some nuts are just not happy, they are nothing but mirror images of you.

Why are we still waging the war on Christmas?? Christmas is gonna come anywhoo! yep!

No, it is people like you who belittle your own belief by having to drum up such catch phrases without even knowing what's going on. A war on something entails that they want to eliminate it, but so far even those who don't celebrate anything this time of year have given great reasons not to eliminate xmas, however morons like to insist that "everyone else is against the holiday" when clearly only some nuts are just not happy, they are nothing but mirror images of you.

Exactly, maybe I missed it but I dont think any states voted to outlaw christmas. He also choose to dodge the issue by raising a strawman argument. The pic's I posted were clearly mocking the phony war on christmas yet he came back and said it was an attack on people of faith.. I just find it amusing that people can draw up a war from the greeting the part time senior citizen gives you at walmart..

Ah, these wingnuts have to have some sort of 'enemy'. They cannot see the world in any terms but someone against someone else. The concept that people might actually work together for the common good is foriegn to them.

Ah, these wingnuts have to have some sort of 'enemy'. They cannot see the world in any terms but someone against someone else. The concept that people might actually work together for the common good is foriegn to them.

If only it was just the wingnuts. But many of the majority groups in our country seem to think there is a war on something here.

No, it is people like you who belittle your own belief by having to drum up such catch phrases without even knowing what's going on.
You brand yourself a fool, because I NEVER said what my 'belief' is one way or the other and never will, you just assume it because that makes it easy for you to continue your pointless rant.

In truth, i see you suffer the same affliction as the other one does, a deep seated compulsion to lash out at people you consider to believe in faith.

It could be considered a mental disorder.

You brand yourself a fool, because I NEVER said what my 'belief' is one way or the other and never will, you just assume it because that makes it easy for you to continue your pointless rant.

In truth, i see you suffer the same affliction as the other one does, a deep seated compulsion to lash out at people you consider to believe in faith.

It could be considered a mental disorder.

Okay ... to each their own opinion, however you are belittling yourself even more as I have also defended their right to believe how they wish. Just calling something a war when a few people disagree is just plain stupid.

Okay ... to each their own opinion, however you are belittling yourself even more as I have also defended their right to believe how they wish. Just calling something a war when a few people disagree is just plain stupid.
You seem to have trouble reading what I write, I'm not 'belittling' anything.

I find it ammusing that you try to dismiss something we actually see happening around us, a growing number of people that don't like the word 'Christmas' mentioned during the christmas season.

It's akin to claiming the sun doesn't rise because you don't like the dawn.

You seem to have trouble reading what I write, I'm not 'belittling' anything.

I find it ammusing that you try to dismiss something we actually see happening around us, a growing number of people that don't like the word 'Christmas' mentioned during the christmas season.

It's akin to claiming the sun doesn't rise because you don't like the dawn.

And yet, we have pointed out and almost proven that it's not those who are non-christian doing this as often as people seem to think.

I find you commenting on faith somewhat disingenious considering the quotes your signature contains.

LOL ... excuses. To agree with something someone says does not make you that person, nor does it mean you have to agree with everything that person says. Of course you need to find any excuse to ignore the truth since it keeps smacking you across the face and sooner or later you won't be able to ignore it.

So here, when you seek those against christmas, this is what you find:

Should a Christian Celebrate Christmas?
Should Christians Celebrate Christmas
Why is so called Christians against Christmas trees and or other festive things around Christmas? - Yahoo! Answers
C.H. Spurgeon on Christmas and Roman Catholicism
Christmas is About Giving -- Says Who?

And for a BIG list:
The Christian War Against Christmas « David Ben-Ariel

These are all against christmas ... however they are also ALL christians.

LOL ... excuses.
Hardly, but I'm sure you truely believe so.

Someone such as yourself commenting on religion is akin to a Klansman commenting on race relations, your point is lost before you make it because your bias shines too brightly.

Hardly, but I'm sure you truely believe so.

Someone such as yourself commenting on religion is akin to a Klansman commenting on race relations, your point is lost before you make it because your bias shines too brightly.

As I said, an excuse to ignore fact. Unless you are one of those morons who thinks that only one religion actually exists.

As I said, an excuse to ignore fact. Unless you are one of those morons who thinks that only one religion actually exists.
I see you also suffer from the insult as a first resort brigade.

In point of fact, the thread was made because I found it absurd anyone would find a simple Christmas song to be in any way religious.

Watching the progress of the thread, instead of that being discussed a reather concerted and pointless attempt was instead made to claim that there is no such attempt at these absurdities as well as numerous attempts to try to inflame and insult people of faith.

I find bigots disgusting, whether they be for race or religion.

Forum List

Back