No war on Xmas? Rudolph song is religious claims NC mom!

I get it ... a few people don't like something so there is a war on it. Hmm ... well then there is a war everything! Ack! Everyone run and hide, there are too many wars! We can't survive!

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Sky hates Christmas! How disrespectful to Christians that Sky hates Christmas.

Sky hates Christmas for no other reason that death anniversaries and many of them. It is a somber, not joyful time of the year for me.

It makes me happy to know there are families that are intact, and that they come together, in joy, to be with each other. It makes me happy to know this is, at least one time of the year, that some people will offer charitable acts.

I curse the Bill O'Reilly's of the world who exploit Christmas for political entertainment by creating a war--when it should be a day of peace.

Shame on you, Bill O'Reilly, you are a divisive force in America, and you will suffer the consequences of sowing division among citizens.

More than ever, in this world, we need to find common ground.

War on terror = more terrorists.
War on drugs = more drugs.
War on poverty = more poverty.
War on Christmas = ? Will there be two Christmases a year pretty soon?

Thanksgiving and Christmas will merge like Dallas-Ft. Worth into a monthlong orgy of guys in red suits stuffing turkeys down the chimneys. The resulting boom in the chimney sweep business will revitalize Dick Van Dykes career and save us all from the mother of all bailouts.

I get it ... a few people don't like something so there is a war on it. Hmm ... well then there is a war everything! Ack! Everyone run and hide, there are too many wars! We can't survive!
Yep and that's exactly why we invaded a country that had nothing to do with 911.

Great-Christmas-War.jpg

wonderful........WHY does this have to be happening in NC.....

i feel i should apologize and all i do is live in NC...

they already took Christ out of Christmas..........now Santa can take his 8 tiny reindeer and get the hell out too, huh?

It happens because you get crazy fuckers that think athesim IS a religion and act as if they are the new inquistion.

wonderful........WHY does this have to be happening in NC.....

i feel i should apologize and all i do is live in NC...

they already took Christ out of Christmas..........now Santa can take his 8 tiny reindeer and get the hell out too, huh?

me too and sometimes i feel like every crazy is from nc lol

I don't get the whole war on Christmas thing. Saying Merry Christmas to someone isn't disrespecting any of the other religious holidays out there.

Forum List

Back