No war on Xmas? Rudolph song is religious claims NC mom!

Originally Posted by YWN666
Who exactly did such a thing?

Christmas in the Christian sense is the celebration of the birth of Christ...not the commercialization that it's become.

i have not seen a dang thang in the bible that mentions black friday, santa claus, or who-hash......

not even when i've drank too much scotch!....

it's turned into......"what can i get fest"

Whose fault is that?

Maybe Bill-O can get you war on christmas crusaders your very own O'Reilly factor holiday ornament you know for your holiday tree.. :lol:

fox-ornaments-113005.jpg

Bill O'Really is defeating his own war on christmas argument by allowing faux news to commercialize it.

Fox News - Fair and Balanced? That is the joke of the year.

I loved it as a kid, the least religious of the icons and also the most creative. My only complaint is that I am sick of seeing it all the time ... and hearing the thousands of versions of the song.

Hey Kitten, did ya know (and this is gonna piss off the rabid Christians on here), that Rudolph actually has roots in paganism? Apparently, according to Siberian Shaman, the reason that the reindeer flew was because they ate some Amantia Muscaria mushrooms.

Incidentally, those mushrooms can be bought on the internet. Some really interesting stories and properties of those little fungi.

Hey Kitten, did ya know (and this is gonna piss off the rabid Christians on here), that Rudolph actually has roots in paganism? Apparently, according to Siberian Shaman, the reason that the reindeer flew was because they ate some Amantia Muscaria mushrooms.

Incidentally, those mushrooms can be bought on the internet. Some really interesting stories and properties of those little fungi.

Here is another bit of trivia: Reindeers feet make a clicking noise when they walk, hence the line in the song "up on the rooftop, click, click, click..."

Bill O'Really is defeating his own war on christmas argument by allowing faux news to commercialize it.

Fox News - Fair and Balanced? That is the joke of the year.

Exactly, they are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.. I wonder if he will be calling for the boycott of his own show and Fox news itself.. :lol:

Pretty funny to use Keith Oberman and Bill o'reily as the counter points, the two biggest jackasses on TV.

Says a lot about the people taht make such arguments.

Pretty funny to use Keith Oberman and Bill o'reily as the counter points, the two biggest jackasses on TV.

Says a lot about the people taht make such arguments.

Wait a minute I thought Bill-O was the commander in chief for the brave souls doing battle with the dark forces that oppose Christmas? I just thought it was funny that this hypocritical "war on christmas" crusaders boycott wal-mart for saying "happy holidays" while their own network has a "holiday" shopping list which includes "holiday" ornaments for your "holiday" tree of course.. :lol:

Wait a minute I thought Bill-O was the commander in chief for the brave souls doing battle with the dark forces that oppose Christmas? I just thought it was funny that this hypocritical "war on christmas" crusaders boycott wal-mart for saying "happy holidays" while their own network has a "holiday" shopping list which includes "holiday" ornaments for your "holiday" tree of course.. :lol:

It's greed, they don't want anyone else to profit from the people who don't celebrate christmas but themselves. *sage nod*

JUST thought of a funny thing to do. Call them up and say:

Yes, I was going to order a christmas tree but seeing as you didn't have one I got it from someplace else. My pagan family and I really needed one for Yule.

The thread illustrates that there is indeed an effort to mock Christmas and those that believe in the religious meaning of it, rather vividly with the pictures.

How ironic that the poster who claims there is no such war is actually waging it.

There is no war on Christmas. There is a war on those on the far right who want to make this an issue for the lack of a real issue.:cuckoo:

Besides, Rudolf is gay, so he can't be a religious cymbal.:razz:

Hermie is more likely to be gay, Rudolph had a girl friend.

I notice the left likes to use the phrase 'far right' whenever they want to try to insult people of faith.

Interesting in a pavlovian sort of way.

The thread illustrates that there is indeed an effort to mock Christmas and those that believe in the religious meaning of it, rather vividly with the pictures.

How ironic that the poster who claims there is no such war is actually waging it.

No the effort is to mock the supposed war on christmas.. Btw what is the religious meaning of christmas? What happened on Dec.25th? Please explain to me how loonie toons like you actually believe christmas is anything other then a period for pagan rituals..

No the effort is to mock the supposed war on christmas.. Btw what is the religious meaning of christmas? What happened on Dec.25th? Please explain to me how loonie toons like you actually believe christmas is anything other then a period for pagan rituals..
This is another piece of typical behavior, the attempt to paint someone into a certain postion that you have selected.

Sorry, it won't work out for you with me.

I'm not interested in your attempt to continue to belittle the faith of people.

I'm more interested in why you feel the need to do it, this seems to indicate a phobia towards certain types of belief or behavior, one that must be violenty and strongly actted on.

It seems to border on fear, and looks for positive re-enforcement from like minded people who might also share this condition.

This is another piece of typical behavior, the attempt to paint someone into a certain postion that you have selected.

Sorry, it won't work out for you with me.

I'm not interested in your attempt to continue to belittle the faith of people.

I'm more interested in why you feel the need to do it, this seems to indicate a phobia towards certain types of belief or behavior, one that must be violenty and strongly actted on.

It seems to border on fear, and looks for positive re-enforcement from like minded people who might also share this condition.

Yea, just like I thought.. Continue to push your false war on christmas propoganda.. I have no problem with people and their respective faiths. Of course I didnt really expect you to actually defend your fictional war..

Forum List

Back