No thank you, Obama will help them.

So, Obama's many comments during the campaign and debates about a $250,000 taxable income threshold was in regards to what then? You think it makes a difference as to whether or not he's going to let a tax cut lapse versus installing a new tax himself?
I'm not really sure where the $250,000 point came from...unless it was that Joe the Plumber conversation with Obama. Basically what will happen is in 2011 the tax brackets will revert to what they were before Bush changed them...which was the plan all along.

You're not sure where it came from??? And you called me ignorant. The irony is amazing. :lol:

But, what's amusing about what you just stated is that all of you on the 'left' jumped on that one little item and you haven't let go of it even though that wasn't even really the point of her post to begin with. I've seen very little discussion of the actual point that she was making about donating to charity, all you guys are all concerned about was that one statement, which was pretty much irrelevent to the point she was making. Why is that? You don't care to discuss the actual point?

Another idiot chimes in in her defence.

Are you also so stupid that you don't realize that that "one little point" negates her premise?

Apparently you are.

How does it negate her premise about donating to charity since Obama is going to ensure the government will take care of every need from cradle to grave and would have every citizen solely dependant upon the government for their every need? No charities will be needed any longer. Either that, or exaggeration is acceptable from your political point of view, but not from any other, and that wouldn't be surprising either.

She's so trying, now to move the goals post because she was caught up in her big LIE techique.

And now here you are now swearing to her mor recent lie that her point was predicated on a big fat lie.

Worthless fucking nitwits the pair of you.

So, Obama's many comments during the campaign and debates about a $250,000 taxable income threshold was in regards to what then? You think it makes a difference as to whether or not he's going to let a tax cut lapse versus installing a new tax himself?
I'm not really sure where the $250,000 point came from...unless it was that Joe the Plumber conversation with Obama. Basically what will happen is in 2011 the tax brackets will revert to what they were before Bush changed them...which was the plan all along.

You're not sure where it came from??? And you called me ignorant. The irony is amazing. :lol:
It's a talking point. And no, I've no idea where most of them originate. Regardless, the taxes will revert as the Republicans wished them to...see how non-partisan Obama actually is? :eusa_whistle:

She began her thread, telling us her husband was at the thresh hold of $250k where her taxes will go up, she and her husband will be one of those statistics that Obama will hurt....

WHICH WAS NOT TRUE....because she then said, he brings home net what a family of 4 on welfare brought home???? so she began this thread with something that was intellectually dishonest...at best UNTRUE.

She and her husband WILL NOT be a statistic and WILL NOT be taxed more, she and her husband, WILL BE TAXED LESS under Obama's plan.

so, either she accepts this orrrrrrrrr she is nothing but a political pawn, passing on lies, for her political masters or still just too ignorant on how our income tax structure works...which is very possible, because I have found many people on this very board are clueless on how income tax brackets and rates work.

How can anyone continue a conversation with her on any topic without this hanging over her head, until she comprehends what she said and how it was wrong in premise and in the numbers?

Okay, enough said on that.....and now to your questions.

The $250k taxable income threshold for a couple...is a "taxable" threshold.

What this means is, if this is a small business owner....

then all of the payroll, cost of goods, insurance for employees, rent, other overhead costs, gas to travel to accounts, your car to travel to accounts, if in your home...the portion of your home used for the business can all be written off, deducted from the businesses sales/revenues BEFORE any taxes are due on the left over money, the gross profit.

Even if the small business owner wants to invest additional money in to the business, through hiring another person, this can be deducted from the businesses sales before ANY income tax is due.

so, in most cases, the small business itself might actually make a million in sales, but after they pay all of their bills and invest back in to the company, is the net sales revenues that they will be required to pay taxes on....probably close to the $250k net taxable income.

This is the income these business owners decide to TAKE from the business and use themselves for their own personal income use.

95% of small business owners do NOT EVER reach the $250k net taxable income level to where their taxes will go up, so with all of these small business owners, the 95% of them, will see their income taxes GO DOWN....right now.

Those couples making more than the $250k net taxable income, more than $20,833 NET INCOME A MONTH, will see their taxes go up....slightly. This does not happen until the taxable year of 2011 I believe.

The tax hike on them will not be now but a couple of years from now, if their temporary tax break is not extended.

I have posted this many times, but i personally think this threshold should be higher than the $250k....maybe starting at a million in personal net taxable income because i believe many of these people making this kind of money live in east coast and west coast cities where the cost of living is very, very high.

Outside of that, i do not have a problem with letting the tax cuts expire for this upper echelon...we have been using the money of those that pay SS up to the 100k for more than a decade to fund what income taxes should have paid for....and these upper echelon people do not pay any SS over the 100k threshold....it is fine with me now that they might have to start paying back their portion of what they used of the SS Surplus monies of OURS....

Taxes will have to go up on ALL OF US, eventually....it is inevitable, no matter how much pork or how many depts of the government wiped out....imo.

Care

She's a political pawn with political masters? :lol: You people are way to into this stuff for my taste I think, I deal in reality and common sense. I'd say from reading her first post that she was ignorant of how taxes worked and how these tax increases were going to affect her or her husband's business. End of story. But, if you wish to make her into some evil political mastermind trying to lie and pass off propaganda on the unsuspecting then more power to you. I think a simple explanation of how the tax system works (and I thank you for the education, but I really don't need it) would have been sufficient instead of calling the woman liar and intentionally ignoring the true point of her post.

As far as taxes going down, why don't you educate us all on exactly how much those tax brackets are going to go down? How much will the average American save in taxes this year? I noticed that no one bothered to comment on my other post about who really pays for these tax increases anyway. You are all fools for sitting there and believing in your leftist government to take care of all of your woes and ecouraging and backing the theft of your fellow Americans. As I said, the 'rich' will not pay for these tax increases. The 'rich' have the ability to pass off their costs to consumers, but keep burying your head in the sand and continue to feel good about everyone paying their 'fair' share. How you can back cradle to grave big government is something that I will personally never understand. No one has any pride anymore, it's truely sad.

Your plan to deny donations to charitable causes will only serve to make our government even bigger.

Is that why lefties donate less? So that the government will grow larger? Good to know.

in general, i think lefties believe the government is fine with helping the needy and the conservatives believe the private sector or the religious sector is better at it.

nothing more, nothing less.

care

The 'government' is us, the people. We are paying for it all, and to use the government as the facilitator of these funds and to put them in control only gives them more power. The more we hand over our money, the more control they have over us. It's really quite simple, and while they're doing this all we are concerned about is 'D' or 'R'. The federal government was never intended for any of this, and it's through lack of education that they're gaining more control every day. The average young American has no clue about what's in the Constitution and what the federal government was intended for, but it certainly was never intended for what's going on right now.

Another idiot chimes in in her defence.

Are you also so stupid that you don't realize that that "one little point" negates her premise?

Apparently you are.

How does it negate her premise about donating to charity since Obama is going to ensure the government will take care of every need from cradle to grave and would have every citizen solely dependant upon the government for their every need? No charities will be needed any longer. Either that, or exaggeration is acceptable from your political point of view, but not from any other, and that wouldn't be surprising either.

She's so trying, now to move the goals post because she was caught up in her big LIE techique.

And now here you are now swearing to her mor recent lie that her point was predicated on a big fat lie.

Worthless fucking nitwits the pair of you.

Your lack of education about the topic removes you from making any valid insults, as if they mattered anyway.

It's a talking point. And no, I've no idea where most of them originate. Regardless, the taxes will revert as the Republicans wished them to...see how non-partisan Obama actually is? :eusa_whistle:

I really wish you understood how stupid your comments make you appear. Did you watch any of the campaign at all? Any of the debates? It's Obama's 'talking point'... hilarious... thanks for the laugh anyway... :lol:

I really wish you understood how stupid your comments make you appear. Did you watch any of the campaign at all? Any of the debates? It's Obama's 'talking point'... hilarious... thanks for the laugh anyway... :lol:
I did watch some of it...but I think the only time it came up was in Joe the Plumber's question. If you know otherwise, feel free to post your information.

I did watch some of it...but I think the only time it came up was in Joe the Plumber's question. If you know otherwise, feel free to post your information.

It was talked about on numerous occasions through out the campaign and debates by both Obama and Biden. The number kept changing as well, each time they talked about it. I followed it all very closely, and if you had you would know what I was referring too. Yet you called me ignorant, dimwit, etc.. b/c my opinions differ from yours. I'd say that you're the one who appears to be ignorant on the topic.

Where do you think 'Joe the plumber' got his question from to begin with?

It was talked about on numerous occasions through out the campaign and debates by both Obama and Biden. The number kept changing as well, each time they talked about it. I followed it all very closely, and if you had you would know what I was referring too. Yet you called me ignorant, dimwit, etc.. b/c my opinions differ from yours. I'd say that you're the one who appears to be ignorant on the topic.
If it is true, then you shouldn't have any trouble posting a link. The number kept changing as well implies that it never actually existed. No one can say an exact figure simply because everyone's deductions are different.

Your ignorance has nothing to do with your opinion, it has only to do with your claim that this $250,000 talking point applies to business.

It applies to any entity that falls within that income bracket. I don't believe I have ever stated that it only applies to business? I stated that businesses that fall within that bracket will simply pass on their tax burden as part of the price of their goods or services, just as they currently do now. The number kept changing right out of their own mouths, so search for it yourself, I'm not a nanny and I certainly don't need to validate what I heard with my own ears to you. If you didn't pay attention and watch, then perhaps you should go back and educate yourself?

It applies to any entity that falls within that income bracket. I don't believe I have ever stated that it only applies to business? I stated that businesses that fall within that bracket will simply pass on their tax burden as part of the price of their goods or services, just as they currently do now. The number kept changing right out of their own mouths, so search for it yourself, I'm not a nanny and I certainly don't need to validate what I heard with my own ears to you. If you didn't pay attention and watch, then perhaps you should go back and educate yourself?
No, it doesn't apply to business. It applies to personal income tax. Maybe you should read the entire thread.

It applies to a business as well, and the thread wouldn't teach you anything one way or the other, it's comprised of people's opinions or their understanding of 'the facts'. How old are you? I'm guessing not very old.

It applies to a business as well, and the thread wouldn't teach you anything one way or the other, it's comprised of people's opinions or their understanding of 'the facts'. How old are you? I'm guessing not very old.

Brick walls make for very bad headaches, I am here for you with cold cloths and aspirin.. librals, like Ravi will never learn a thing from you,, she is way past incapable..

wrong, the plan was to make those tax cut permenent

It doesn't apply to business. It applies to personal income tax.

I'm amazed, especially after you pretended to defend the OP for lying about this and claiming she just made a mistake, that you yourself can lie so blatantly about the exact same thing.

You also suck at being a troll.

wrong, republicans wanted them made permenent
the democrats have refused
and since they had fillibuster powers they stopped it from being made so
you are a complete fucking MORON

It doesn't apply to business. It applies to personal income tax.

I'm amazed, especially after you pretended to defend the OP for lying about this and claiming she just made a mistake, that you yourself can lie so blatantly about the exact same thing.

You also suck at being a troll.
and that will effect EVERYONE
but you dont get it cause you are a moron

Forum List

Back