No Russian Collusion? What now?

He’s no snowflake trust me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 250027 Fucking hypocrite lib

Yep, his properties were overinflated , as were his claims of wealth. All the more reason he has to work doubly hard to profit from the presidency. I don't think you cultists understand that you are unwittingly making this argument.

Who gives a fuck, they guy has billions 4 billion or 10 billion, I don't really care, that's all BS ledger stuff. Appraisals very in a middle class neighbor hoods depending on who is doing them...I'm not sure what your point is......

His point is simply that everything about Trump and everything Trump does must be put in a negative light. Once you realize that, his posts are an exercise in repetitive tedium.
Those are the actual facts, everything you know is wrong. He has done nothing but give more money to the rich and taking away more benefits from everyone else.
You say that about every Republican......you're a broken record

even if you can link it to the campaign (which I doubt will happen)
Um...that has already happened. In a federal court. Someone is going to prison for it. Are you serious right now....?
What was the link?
a known liar to get reduced time does not count as a "link"
we'll need more than Michael Cohen's word (Which he used to say it DID NOT have anything to do with the campaign)

Cohen has to provide more proof than just his say-so. When a co-operating witness is giving evidence, it's not just his saying he committed crimes. The prosecution has to have evidence of the crimes.
So what is the evidence? You realize this is political....it's not a real investigation....they didn't even name a crime to look for...it's a counter espionage investigation..they don't require proof.....

Don't believe me? What crime has Trump been charged with? If Avenatti had evidence, then Trump would have been charged.
Really? And here I thought the DOJ says they have a policy stating that they won’t charge a sitting president. Pretty weak argument considering that huh?

Oh so they have ninjas guarding the "evidence" and will spring it once Trump leaves office? Is that the story now? But somehow the NYT publishes interrogation tactics, but somehow no one publishes anything to do with this "evidence"

Sorry, you know if that had any, it would have leaked and the NYT, WAPO and the rest of the leftwing oligarchy would publish it in a second

You live on an imaginary planetof BS propaganda that no real journalist or any law enforcement is interested in. Total garbage capiche?

You live in a Neo-Marxist hall of parrots and mirrors where everyone agrees with you. You are a TDSer which is a hate-cult. You don't listen to 'real journalists' and probably have never watched Fox News, Listened to Rush, Hannity, etc. I listen and watch CNN, NPR, MSNBC, MediaIte, and many more. The traditional mainstream media is anti-Trump..."that I can tell you."

When you tell me you know all about me, what generally follows is laughable, but none so laughable as your idiocy.

I live in the #1 country in the world for quality of life, personal freedom and respect for others matter.

The "hate cult" is the worshippers of Donald Trump, a man who has done nothing to earn such devotion. Trump is using the presidency to line his own pockets and that of his billionaire buddies. You think that others are as invested in hating Trump as you are in adoring him. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Occasionally some smooth-talking snake oil salesman manages to get himself elected based on lies, but it doesn't take long for people to see that he's sold them a bill of goods. The tax cut is a BIG bust for the middle class. The tariffs have backfired utterly, and farmers are now in danger of losing their farms in the mid-west as a result. In the meantime, the trade deficit is at its highest levels in history.

Now that Trump is renegging on his promises not to cut Medicare and Medicaid, there is not infrastructure plan and never has been, and wages aren't growing significantly, even as the twin of tariffs and higher health care premiums take a big bite out of wages and growth, people are remembering that every time Trump invites the people to "get rich with him", it's been a scam, and this third time is not the charm.

Trump vowed to drain the swamp. He then hired the biggest alligator in the swamp. Today that alligator was turned into shoes and a belt

Um...that has already happened. In a federal court. Someone is going to prison for it. Are you serious right now....?
What was the link?
we'll need more than Michael Cohen's word (Which he used to say it DID NOT have anything to do with the campaign)

Cohen has to provide more proof than just his say-so. When a co-operating witness is giving evidence, it's not just his saying he committed crimes. The prosecution has to have evidence of the crimes.
So what is the evidence? You realize this is political....it's not a real investigation....they didn't even name a crime to look for...it's a counter espionage investigation..they don't require proof.....

Don't believe me? What crime has Trump been charged with? If Avenatti had evidence, then Trump would have been charged.
Try waiting until the Mueller investigation gives its findings, super duper.
Oh so if he says nothing happened, you're good with that and will drop the whole thing.............I'm not that stupid
But you are that brainwashed LOL

View attachment 250027 Fucking hypocrite lib

Yep, his properties were overinflated , as were his claims of wealth. All the more reason he has to work doubly hard to profit from the presidency. I don't think you cultists understand that you are unwittingly making this argument.

Who gives a fuck, they guy has billions 4 billion or 10 billion, I don't really care, that's all BS ledger stuff. Appraisals very in a middle class neighbor hoods depending on who is doing them...I'm not sure what your point is......

His point is simply that everything about Trump and everything Trump does must be put in a negative light. Once you realize that, his posts are an exercise in repetitive tedium.
Those are the actual facts, everything you know is wrong. He has done nothing but give more money to the rich and taking away more benefits from everyone else.
Just the ones who believe Fox primetime and Rush Limbaugh etc etc. Pure garbage repeated endlessly never a retraction, super duper. Law enforcement and all real journalists around the world, everyone but Rupert Murdoch outlets, thinks you are out of your mind.... Trump and brexit are both misguided misinformed brainwashed idiocy. We'll be lucky if we don't go back into depression next year this year...tariffs and trade Wars are what the Republicans did in 1930 definitely put the whole world into depression. Misinformed fools only follow these self-important disastrous assholes....

What was the link?

Oh so if he says nothing happened, you're good with that and will drop the whole thing.............I'm not that stupid
Says the guy who won't accept the truth......Franco is a reality denier

Just the ones who believe Fox primetime and Rush Limbaugh etc etc. Pure garbage repeated endlessly never a retraction, super duper. Law enforcement and all real journalists around the world, everyone but Rupert Murdoch outlets, thinks you are out of your mind.... Trump and brexit are both misguided misinformed brainwashed idiocy. We'll be lucky if we don't go back into depression next year this year...tariffs and trade Wars are what the Republicans did in 1930 definitely put the whole world into depression. Misinformed fools only follow these self-important disastrous assholes....
yeah that depression Trump's elections was going to cause for years.....talk about brainwashed.....a depression and trump will be caught with Russia every 5 seconds from you people and you don't see how hilarious and stupid you look.

So the reality is, you are psychic along with Fox News and know that Mueller will find and has found nothing. Brilliant, super duper.

What was the link?

You’re a babbling drone

yeah that depression Trump's elections was going to cause for years.....talk about brainwashed.....a depression and trump will be caught with Russia every 5 seconds from you people and you don't see how hilarious and stupid you look.
the immediate Trump depression LOL was only reported on your propaganda garbage outlets, brainwashed functional dunce. All these tariffs and trade Wars and chaos are not the greatest things to be doing in a fragile World economy, where the US economy continues to be the best, the last 9 years now... But thanks for allowing 911 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever,and of course another corrupt bubble and bust GOP World depression that you idiots don't even know about. Only cost about 8 trillion dollars to avert full-blown selling apples on the corner...

So the reality is, you are psychic along with Fox News and know that Mueller will find and has found nothing. Brilliant, super duper.
Well I guess you were psychic, say Trump was colluding with Russia....except, it was all made up.

the immediate Trump depression LOL was only reported on your propaganda garbage outlets, brainwashed functional dunce. All these tariffs and trade Wars and chaos are not the greatest things to be doing in a fragile World economy, where the US economy continues to be the best, the last 9 years now... But thanks for allowing 911 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever,and of course another corrupt bubble and bust GOP World depression that you idiots don't even know about. Only cost about 8 trillion dollars to avert full-blown selling apples on the corner...
Yeah, you should thank Bill Clinton for allowing 911.
They only planned it for years,
were ALLOWED to enter the country and since you wont try to vette anyone coming in....it's your sides fault
And since Clinton's regulations prevented any agency from coordinating....it kind of made it Clinton's fault...

Learn facts, not pub crap

Well I guess you were psychic, say Trump was colluding with Russia....except, it was all made up.
Wait for Mueller's findings for crying out loud super duper LOL....

were ALLOWED to enter the country and since you wont try to vette anyone coming in....it's your sides fault
And since Clinton's regulations prevented any agency from coordinating....it kind of made it Clinton's fault...

Yes I know you are brainwashed... George W Bush's terrorism czar says you and fox and Rush Limbaugh etc are full of crap.

Yes I know you are brainwashed... George W Bush's terrorism czar says you and fox and Rush Limbaugh etc are full of crap.

buckeye he can’t help being a idiot he’s from New York.

My district went 73% Trump. The poor things. Lock her up my ass, silly dupes.

Yeah, Trump is an our agent and working for us! Let the era of world evil begin! Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha :)

Just tell me where I could take benefit from Trump & Russians colluding...

Wait for Mueller's findings for crying out loud super duper LOL....

The report is now in

ah so he loves them high taxes.

Forum List

Back