No Russian Collusion? What now?

Hilarious:

D1bV13SW0AEa1kk.jpg

After Michael Cohen's testimony, New York's new Atty. General is taking a fresh look at Trump's mafia style business empire.

D1gvn6yX4AEs8G2.jpg

Trump said he was worth 4.3 billion in 2011 so he could pay less taxes. Two years later, he said he was worth double that amount when he was trying to get loans.

So what was the real amount. If it was 8.7 billion, then he committed tax evasion. If it was 4.3 billion then he committed bank fraud.

Either one is a felony.

And they are only getting started.

Don't forget, Democrats have only been in charge of the house for less than 100 days.

So how do we know this?

Michael Cohen had the documents and gave them to law enforcement.

Trump has to be sh!tting his man diaper.

He’s no snowflake trust me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_2229.jpg
Fucking hypocrite lib

Hilarious:

D1bV13SW0AEa1kk.jpg

After Michael Cohen's testimony, New York's new Atty. General is taking a fresh look at Trump's mafia style business empire.

D1gvn6yX4AEs8G2.jpg

Trump said he was worth 4.3 billion in 2011 so he could pay less taxes. Two years later, he said he was worth double that amount when he was trying to get loans.

So what was the real amount. If it was 8.7 billion, then he committed tax evasion. If it was 4.3 billion then he committed bank fraud.

Either one is a felony.

Don't forget, Democrats have only been in charge of the house for less than 100 days.

So how do we know this?

Your photo shopped PIX mean nothing. Except maybe that you are actually jealous of someone who is worth Billions. If you think that your weak accusation will do anything then you must also accept Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, etc. getting the very same anal exam conducted by a Special Counsel.

Hilarious:

D1bV13SW0AEa1kk.jpg

D1gvn6yX4AEs8G2.jpg

Either one is a felony.

So how do we know this?

It's astonishing that anyone would be childish enough to believe this crap. If there's one thing this Forum proves, it's that TDS is a very real illness.

Hilarious:

D1bV13SW0AEa1kk.jpg

D1gvn6yX4AEs8G2.jpg

Either one is a felony.

So how do we know this?

It's astonishing that anyone would be childish enough to believe this crap. If there's one thing this Forum proves, it's that TDS is a very real illness.

Liberal drive by Fake News not a like of proof or common sense .

I don't usually respond to straw man posts, but you being a new member, I'll make an exception.

As a retired member of the LE community and a former officer of the court I'm well aware the Penal Code in CA, and the Code of Federal Regulations do not use the term "Collusion". Conspiracy, aid and abet, and accessory are the terms used, but never denied by Trump, who used collusion knowingly, and to mislead the public.

I've interviewed and interrogated a large number of criminals, and there are tells which allow investigators to make inferences as to culpability. Trump's tweets, speeches and body language are very telling, and the consciousness of guilt is a recognized here***

***Consciousness of Guilt Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

Only in your pointy little head.
Seriously, what do you need, a diagram?There is reason to investigate and we are investigating, when the findings come out we'll know. You people are idiots.

No, you folks are emotionally stunted and myopic. No matter what he's got to be guilty, sad really.
Finding him innocent already is the stupid... Wait for the findings d u h.
Really I think Trump will be found not guilty and innocent of any brain power at all LOL....

That would put you right on par with him. You don't have an ounce of brain in your head.

Hilarious:

D1bV13SW0AEa1kk.jpg

D1gvn6yX4AEs8G2.jpg

Either one is a felony.

So how do we know this?

View attachment 250027 Fucking hypocrite lib

Yep, his properties were overinflated , as were his claims of wealth. All the more reason he has to work doubly hard to profit from the presidency. I don't think you cultists understand that you are unwittingly making this argument.

even if you can link it to the campaign (which I doubt will happen)
Um...that has already happened. In a federal court. Someone is going to prison for it. Are you serious right now....?
What was the link?
a known liar to get reduced time does not count as a "link"
we'll need more than Michael Cohen's word (Which he used to say it DID NOT have anything to do with the campaign)

Cohen has to provide more proof than just his say-so. When a co-operating witness is giving evidence, it's not just his saying he committed crimes. The prosecution has to have evidence of the crimes.
So what is the evidence? You realize this is political....it's not a real investigation....they didn't even name a crime to look for...it's a counter espionage investigation..they don't require proof.....

Don't believe me? What crime has Trump been charged with? If Avenatti had evidence, then Trump would have been charged.

Hilarious:

D1bV13SW0AEa1kk.jpg

D1gvn6yX4AEs8G2.jpg

Either one is a felony.

So how do we know this?

Yep, his properties were overinflated , as were his claims of wealth. All the more reason he has to work doubly hard to profit from the presidency. I don't think you cultists understand that you are unwittingly making this argument.

Who gives a fuck, they guy has billions 4 billion or 10 billion, I don't really care, that's all BS ledger stuff. Appraisals very in a middle class neighbor hoods depending on who is doing them...I'm not sure what your point is......

Hilarious:

D1bV13SW0AEa1kk.jpg

D1gvn6yX4AEs8G2.jpg

Either one is a felony.

So how do we know this?

Oh he’s worse than a snowflake, he’s a bone spur.

I don't usually respond to straw man posts, but you being a new member, I'll make an exception.

As a retired member of the LE community and a former officer of the court I'm well aware the Penal Code in CA, and the Code of Federal Regulations do not use the term "Collusion". Conspiracy, aid and abet, and accessory are the terms used, but never denied by Trump, who used collusion knowingly, and to mislead the public.

I've interviewed and interrogated a large number of criminals, and there are tells which allow investigators to make inferences as to culpability. Trump's tweets, speeches and body language are very telling, and the consciousness of guilt is a recognized here***

***Consciousness of Guilt Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
I knew you were a bigoted Leftist, but I never figured you for the Stolen Valor type.
Are you sure you want to go down this road?

As The Dick Cheney once said to a US Senator, "Go fuck yourself".

Um...that has already happened. In a federal court. Someone is going to prison for it. Are you serious right now....?
What was the link?
we'll need more than Michael Cohen's word (Which he used to say it DID NOT have anything to do with the campaign)

Cohen has to provide more proof than just his say-so. When a co-operating witness is giving evidence, it's not just his saying he committed crimes. The prosecution has to have evidence of the crimes.
So what is the evidence? You realize this is political....it's not a real investigation....they didn't even name a crime to look for...it's a counter espionage investigation..they don't require proof.....

Don't believe me? What crime has Trump been charged with? If Avenatti had evidence, then Trump would have been charged.
Try waiting until the Mueller investigation gives its findings, super duper.

Hilarious:

D1bV13SW0AEa1kk.jpg

D1gvn6yX4AEs8G2.jpg

Either one is a felony.

So how do we know this?

Who gives a fuck, they guy has billions 4 billion or 10 billion, I don't really care, that's all BS ledger stuff. Appraisals very in a middle class neighbor hoods depending on who is doing them...I'm not sure what your point is......

His point is simply that everything about Trump and everything Trump does must be put in a negative light. Once you realize that, his posts are an exercise in repetitive tedium.

Only in your pointy little head.
Seriously, what do you need, a diagram?There is reason to investigate and we are investigating, when the findings come out we'll know. You people are idiots.

No, you folks are emotionally stunted and myopic. No matter what he's got to be guilty, sad really.
Finding him innocent already is the stupid... Wait for the findings d u h.
Really I think Trump will be found not guilty and innocent of any brain power at all LOL....

That would put you right on par with him. You don't have an ounce of brain in your head.
You are the brainwashed idiots who think you know what the Mueller investigation has found out about Trump. Try waiting for their findings. They are not going to say anything about Trump until they are done. You people are brainwashed functional morons.

What was the link?

You realize that everything you posted is bullshit. The first crime was the hacking of the DNC. That’s been proven and charges have been laid.

The second is conspiracy regarding the stolen emails and coordinating their release. Cue Roger Stone indictment. This ties the Trump campaign to both the GRU and Wikileaks.

Now we have Cohen tying Stone’s coordination with Assange, to Trump. We also have Trump Jr.’s emails to Assange. There is also, apparently, a sealed indictment with Assange’s name on it.

But we still don’t know what evidence Mueller has. This is just what we know that’s been seen.

And that’s just on Russia. There are also emoluments investigations on a number of scores. Pay for play with the East Coast golf clubs. The Inauguration Fund scandal. The matter of 30 security clearances which were given to staffers over the objections of the CIA, FBI and NSA. The various tax fraud investigations. The Trump Foundation charges.

And we haven’t gotten to the treasonous behaviour of the President in regards to his foreign policy.

Hilarious:

D1bV13SW0AEa1kk.jpg

D1gvn6yX4AEs8G2.jpg

Either one is a felony.

So how do we know this?

His point is simply that everything about Trump and everything Trump does must be put in a negative light. Once you realize that, his posts are an exercise in repetitive tedium.
Those are the actual facts, everything you know is wrong. He has done nothing but give more money to the rich and taking away more benefits from everyone else.

What was the link?

Really? And here I thought the DOJ says they have a policy stating that they won’t charge a sitting president. Pretty weak argument considering that huh?

so being a traitor, which Manafort and Trump are, to this country doesn't get you a death sentence or even 10 years in prison it gets you the kind of time someone should get for marijuana possession the scales must be balanced at all costs the judges that were appointed question who appointed them because they clearly gave out a sweetheart deal who do they take their orders from the fish rots from the head down

What was the link?

Try waiting until the Mueller investigation gives its findings, super duper.
Oh so if he says nothing happened, you're good with that and will drop the whole thing.............I'm not that stupid

Hilarious:

D1bV13SW0AEa1kk.jpg

D1gvn6yX4AEs8G2.jpg

Either one is a felony.

So how do we know this?

Oh I know, that's why I made my post......he puts bullshit out there with no point or topic just to smear.....I know what he's doing, I just want to know what his point is.......the fact is, he doesnt'...other than to smear.

Forum List

Back