No Romney Sons in Service and Mitt Dodged Vietnam

No kidding PAlin sent her son to war...and no props from the libtards....hmmmmm....one might think it's just a political ploy from these people.......how bout that.

And Obama brought his ass home alive and not in flag drapped pine box. She should be kissing obama's black ass.

Nope you should be kissing Palin (the son) for volunteering to kill bad guys for us.....shoot a towelhead....yeeeee haw

No kidding PAlin sent her son to war...and no props from the libtards....hmmmmm....one might think it's just a political ploy from these people.......how bout that.

And Obama brought his ass home alive and not in flag drapped pine box. She should be kissing obama's black ass.

Really? Because 70% of the troops who have died in Afghanistan have died under Obama (that's right - it took him 3 years to kill 70% of the troops, while under 8 years of Bush, only 30% died).

In additiona, 84% of the troops that have been injured in Afghanistan have been injured under Obama.

Facts, they are a bitch for you lying Dumbocrats...

Obama did no such thing the status of forces agreement that set the timetable to withdraw U.S. forces from Iraq was signed on November 17 of 2008 before Obama had even been sworn into office. You are either very dumb very partisan or both.

The war in Afghanistan is now in its 11th year and the five Romney boys -- now in their early 30s to early 40s -- have been of prime military age all the while. But like most of today's political leadership, Ann Romney has never sent a single son, much less four or five of them, to war.

When asked in 2007, during his first run for the presidency, about his sons' lack of military service, Mitt Romney responded, "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping to get me elected because they think I'd be a great president."

Cynthia Wachtell: Ann Romney, Military Mom? No Romney Sons in Service and Mitt Dodged Vietnam

I bet he would not hesitate to send your children to war with iran. I bet they have a lot of bullets to dodge while helping him get elected.
5 draft dogers in a family of 6? My question is why didn't they go? Are they exempt because they are Mormons?

You have outdone yourself, which I did not think possible.

If there is no draft, you cannot be a draft dodger, you stupid, stupid, stupid idiot.

If there is a draft, but you were not drafted, you cannot be a draft dodger, you stupid, stupid, stupid idiot.

Plenty of people don't serve. While I think national service of some sort should be compulsory and compelled by decree, I can't fault the Romney family for not serving. They do plenty in the private sector as we saw from the Governor's philanthropy. Though it was politically motivated, obviously, the families that benefited could care less. I have no problem with this. Obama served just as much time in uniform as Romney.

The war in Afghanistan is now in its 11th year and the five Romney boys -- now in their early 30s to early 40s -- have been of prime military age all the while. But like most of today's political leadership, Ann Romney has never sent a single son, much less four or five of them, to war.

When asked in 2007, during his first run for the presidency, about his sons' lack of military service, Mitt Romney responded, "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping to get me elected because they think I'd be a great president."

Cynthia Wachtell: Ann Romney, Military Mom? No Romney Sons in Service and Mitt Dodged Vietnam

I bet he would not hesitate to send your children to war with iran. I bet they have a lot of bullets to dodge while helping him get elected.
5 draft dogers in a family of 6? My question is why didn't they go? Are they exempt because they are Mormons?

The Military will vote for Romney.

Plenty of people don't serve. While I think national service of some sort should be compulsory and compelled by decree, I can't fault the Romney family for not serving. They do plenty in the private sector as we saw from the Governor's philanthropy. Though it was politically motivated, obviously, the families that benefited could care less. I have no problem with this. Obama served just as much time in uniform as Romney.

Very good points...very well stated

You have outdone yourself, which I did not think possible.

If there is no draft, you cannot be a draft dodger, you stupid, stupid, stupid idiot.

If there is a draft, but you were not drafted, you cannot be a draft dodger, you stupid, stupid, stupid idiot.

Nice post......this was one of the funniest of the day

Very good points...very well stated

Why thank you.

Liberal turds like you don't seem to be aware the fact that parents cannot force their children into the military.

Another fact you aren't aware of is that we don't have a draft, so no one born after about 1960 or so can be a "draft dodger."

Your senility is reaching the terminal phase.

I'm a vietnam era veteran and a Mormon. Some of my friends are still over there
Why don't you read ar15.com and read some of the threads about the disproportionate number of Mormons that are in special forces

what an ass you are.

Three generations of Romney's never served in the military. WTF??? Bunch of fucking wussies.

Did you serve in the military?

Are you fucking kidding me?!?! Did Obama SERVE in Vietnam? Oh, that's right, he HATED America and was hiding over seas.

Barack Obama was 14 when the Vietnam War ended.

Uh you do know that military service is the choice of the individual not their parents don't you? FYI John McCain and Sarah Palin both had sons in the military in 2008 Palin's son was deployed to Iraq as part of a Stryker group and I don't recall the left giving a rat's ass about her son's service.

uh, you do know there was a draft when romney was old enough to serve, don't you?

he made the ballsy decision to go to france to try to convert the cheese eating surrender monkeys to magic underwearism.

fail

Since when did liberals care about consistancy is my first question....before we get into particulars.......does Al Gore still use cars and jets?

Do liberals pay more taxes than they have to?

Obama did no such thing the status of forces agreement that set the timetable to withdraw U.S. forces from Iraq was signed on November 17 of 2008 before Obama had even been sworn into office. You are either very dumb very partisan or both.

In 2008 when it was clear to all but the strongest Koolaid drinkers (see also, people who still think Romney has a chance) that Obama would be elected, Bush agreed to the "time horizon" (remember timetables are bad...they embolden turrists) because he wanted to beat Obama to the political punch and allow peeps like you to claim that Obama didn't end the war in Iraq.

Serving the military is NOT a requirement to become president. Some of the greatest presidents have never served before...and some of the worst have. Also mothers and fathers don't "send their children to war"-people either sign up, or they don't. Many people who sign up have reluctant parents, and many who don't have parents who would like them to. But ultimately it's up to each individual to decide for themselves.

Serving your country can happen in more than one way BTW. It's not just the military.

Also Democrats have the notion that they don't start wars/internationl violence...I ask since when? What about:

-Vietnam
-Korea
-Libya

Lets not forget that TONS of Democrats voted for the way in Iraq...a fact many of them would like their followers to forget (and they often do). Hillary Clinton voted for the war in Iraq...and Obama appointed her as the S.O.S.

Some people need to spare us the annoying rhetoric that only the GOP starts wars, it's just ridiculous.

Check out the draft dodger in his early 20's, while his peers were dying in Vietnam...

young.romney_620x350.jpg

Got his feet cocked up and playing in the sand on a sunny beach.

That boy sure gotta lotta time on his hands he most likely is blowing bubbles on the side to boot.

He'll send your son to a war in a NY minute though.

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57521332/picture-shows-a-softer-side-of-mitt-romney/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back