No Romney Sons in Service and Mitt Dodged Vietnam

The war in Afghanistan is now in its 11th year and the five Romney boys -- now in their early 30s to early 40s -- have been of prime military age all the while. But like most of today's political leadership, Ann Romney has never sent a single son, much less four or five of them, to war.

When asked in 2007, during his first run for the presidency, about his sons' lack of military service, Mitt Romney responded, "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping to get me elected because they think I'd be a great president."

Cynthia Wachtell: Ann Romney, Military Mom? No Romney Sons in Service and Mitt Dodged Vietnam

I bet he would not hesitate to send your children to war with iran. I bet they have a lot of bullets to dodge while helping him get elected.
5 draft dogers in a family of 6? My question is why didn't they go? Are they exempt because they are Mormons?
How much time did Obama serve? Michelle? Clinton? Hillary? BIDIN/? DID Chelsea serve. OR AMY Carter,

Maybe Romney's sons did not join because there is NO DRAFT and we have Volunteer military.

No kidding PAlin sent her son to war...and no props from the libtards....hmmmmm....one might think it's just a political ploy from these people.......how bout that.

And Obama brought his ass home alive and not in flag drapped pine box. She should be kissing obama's black ass.

BHAAHAHA . Obama did not do shit. He followed the same time line as BUSH. He wanted a small amount of troops to stay in IRAQ but their government said NO.. Obama is not over there fighting, He is to busy spending our fucking tax dollars. And taking lavish vacation and campaigning for over a year. He has not even been our president since he started campaigning in Sept 2011. It has been campaign mode ever since

The war in Afghanistan is now in its 11th year and the five Romney boys -- now in their early 30s to early 40s -- have been of prime military age all the while. But like most of today's political leadership, Ann Romney has never sent a single son, much less four or five of them, to war.

When asked in 2007, during his first run for the presidency, about his sons' lack of military service, Mitt Romney responded, "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping to get me elected because they think I'd be a great president."

Cynthia Wachtell: Ann Romney, Military Mom? No Romney Sons in Service and Mitt Dodged Vietnam

I bet he would not hesitate to send your children to war with iran. I bet they have a lot of bullets to dodge while helping him get elected.
5 draft dogers in a family of 6? My question is why didn't they go? Are they exempt because they are Mormons?

The Military will vote for Romney.
The military votes for ReP mostly because the REP presidents dont FUCK them like the DEMS do!!

Perhaps what is needed is a draft for the children of legislators who vote for invasions, conflicts and wars.

I'm a vietnam era veteran and a Mormon. Some of my friends are still over there
Why don't you read ar15.com and read some of the threads about the disproportionate number of Mormons that are in special forces

what an ass you are.

Yup. She's a biased ass all right.

Both my brother and my cousin and many of my friends served in Nam. My Cousin did three tours over there. Most of it was on the DMZ. He told me one of his best buds was a Mormon. He said that guy had his six no matter what and vice versa. Great guy. He was killed in an auto accident in 87. My cousin still speaks of him with reverence. Mormons can't or won't fight?? Bullshit.

Did Barry do military time?? Don't think so.

Are his daughters lining up for the military?? Don't think so.

How bout Michelle?? I really don't think so.

Serving in the military is a personal choice. One which I hold the utmost respect for.

Last edited:
Romney is doing alot of saber rattling and posturing about going to war with Iran and sending arms to the rebels in Syria.

Alot of posturing but who pays the price? Yes ... the 47%.

Many Reps say the same thing but then turn around and criticize supporting the Libyan civil war, which is now is all Al Qaeda.

Damned if you do or don't.

Is that the kind of flip flopping party in gov or commander in chief we need?

Yup, they were.

Nice racket, eh?

Mormons are NOT pacificst EXCEPT when it comes to having to serve their own country.

When it comes time to get drafted, they're off being pacifist missionaries.

i did not send my son to war.....after 9/11.....it took some talking...begging and crying.....i made a deal with the devil and would gladly do it again...

if i had 5 sons....no one of them would be any less to me than the other...i would just be repeating the above 5 times....

we are all hypocrites when it comes to the lives of our children

i will be honest....i do not understand the pride one takes in being a 'gold' star mother....

you people cry when your kids move to school at 18.....what does it take to let your child go to war at 18? much much more than i have....

people always ask me....when they realize i have one child.....'what if something happens to him?"

my reply is always the same....i ask them which child they would give up ..which child do they not care for....i could have a 100 sons.....and i still would not want any of them going to war

Hey retard

Obama didn't serve, clinton was a draft dodger

And they sent us to die, w/o hesitation and for thier own fame.

Hey retard

And the right made a big deal of it back when he was campaigning.

hubris8.jpg

Hey retard

And the right made a big deal of it back when he was campaigning.

hubris8.jpg

That's b/c it's a crime.

can you tell the difference between not going and committing a crime?

Uh you do know that military service is the choice of the individual not their parents don't you? FYI John McCain and Sarah Palin both had sons in the military in 2008 Palin's son was deployed to Iraq as part of a Stryker group and I don't recall the left giving a rat's ass about her son's service.

uh, you do know there was a draft when romney was old enough to serve, don't you?

he made the ballsy decision to go to france to try to convert the cheese eating surrender monkeys to magic underwearism.

fail

Come on Del, it was even worse than that...he was trying to convert people in Bordeaux France to stop drinking alcohol. :lol: Colossal fail.

Which branch of the military did obama serve in?

The very best that democrats can come up with is that two draft dodgers are running.

art having been to war...has ever right to demand explanations....myself being a coward i dont think i can say much

but here is a wee bit of a story and shows something about mormons.....my son was in utah when he got back he used a term....

"let it soak"

told me it was the oddest mormon concept yet....which of course made me curious

in mormonism, when a man inserts his penis into a woman's vagina (or a man's asshole), but doesn't move it around.
josh and cj were spraying each other with ginger ale after the big victory. soon, it became apparent that josh was attracted to cj. after taking him out to the straight-edge bowling extravaganza and treating him to pizza, josh convinced cj to come home with him to let it soak.

Urban Dictionary: let it soak

Forum List

Back