No Romney Sons in Service and Mitt Dodged Vietnam

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV

The war in Afghanistan is now in its 11th year and the five Romney boys -- now in their early 30s to early 40s -- have been of prime military age all the while. But like most of today's political leadership, Ann Romney has never sent a single son, much less four or five of them, to war.

When asked in 2007, during his first run for the presidency, about his sons' lack of military service, Mitt Romney responded, "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping to get me elected because they think I'd be a great president."

Cynthia Wachtell: Ann Romney, Military Mom? No Romney Sons in Service and Mitt Dodged Vietnam

I bet he would not hesitate to send your children to war with iran. I bet they have a lot of bullets to dodge while helping him get elected.
5 draft dogers in a family of 6? My question is why didn't they go? Are they exempt because they are Mormons?

Last edited:
Hmmmm.... Lemme see.... What is our troops' death toll in the M.E. since the Messiah took office? Just the middle east. Do NOT include that terrori..., er, uh, disgruntled worker, at Fort Hood.

The war in Afghanistan is now in its 11th year and the five Romney boys -- now in their early 30s to early 40s -- have been of prime military age all the while. But like most of today's political leadership, Ann Romney has never sent a single son, much less four or five of them, to war.

When asked in 2007, during his first run for the presidency, about his sons' lack of military service, Mitt Romney responded, "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping to get me elected because they think I'd be a great president."

Cynthia Wachtell: Ann Romney, Military Mom? No Romney Sons in Service and Mitt Dodged Vietnam

I bet he would not hesitate to send your children to war with iran. I bet they have a lot of bullets to dodge while helping him get elected.
5 draft dodgers in a family of 6? My question is why didn't they go? Are they exempt because they are Mormons?
As a religious person myself, I don't wanna wave that stick around to bash him with.

Instead, I'd go with the angle of the typical RW war-mongering. You are correct, his ideaology is quick to send OTHER's sons to war, but themselves...not-so-much.

This is not good. Not good for anybody.

Uh you do know that military service is the choice of the individual not their parents don't you? FYI John McCain and Sarah Palin both had sons in the military in 2008 Palin's son was deployed to Iraq as part of a Stryker group and I don't recall the left giving a rat's ass about her son's service.

5 draft dogers in a family of 6? My question is why didn't they go? Are they exempt because they are Mormons?

I'm a vietnam era veteran and a Mormon. Some of my friends are still over there
Why don't you read ar15.com and read some of the threads about the disproportionate number of Mormons that are in special forces

what an ass you are.

5 draft dodgers in a family of 6? My question is why didn't they go? Are they exempt because they are Mormons?
As a religious person myself, I don't wanna wave that stick around to bash him with.

Instead, I'd go with the angle of the typical RW war-mongering. You are correct, his ideaology is quick to send OTHER's sons to war, but themselves...not-so-much.

Kinda like how democrats sent people to Vietnam, but once the college deferment ended, democrats dopped off in droves.....hmmmm

LilOlLady bleated like a sheep:

This post is hilarious considering you supported a rapist, draft dodger in Bill Clinton. Oh, and how about you elaborate on Barack Obama's lavish military career!!!!! It is always comical to see a code pinker like you concerned about ones military service.

I got a feeling Rommney will steal this elections.

Thanks for confirming all these polls showing Obama in the lead are a load of crap.

ya they said that bs about Reagan.

Hmmmm.... Lemme see.... What is our troops' death toll in the M.E. since the Messiah took office? Just the middle east. Do NOT include that terrori..., er, uh, disgruntled worker, at Fort Hood.

Lemme see....who started the fucking war?

Lemme see....who started the fucking war?

Id say muslims and Hussein......for flying planes into our buildings and Hussein for not complying with 17 UN resolutions.......so how many slaps on the wrist do we give people?

If all of his sons were killed in action, dems would totally ignore it; If it isn't politcally expedient, they won't touch it with a ten foot pole!

Give it a rest. Mitt didn't dodge shit. And I doubt you served so who are you to tell his kids what they should be doing? That was rhetorical btw.

No kidding PAlin sent her son to war...and no props from the libtards....hmmmmm....one might think it's just a political ploy from these people.......how bout that.

Why don't you read ar15.com and read some of the threads about the disproportionate number of Mormons that are in special forces

what an ass you are.

Three generations of Romney's never served in the military. WTF??? Bunch of fucking wussies.

Last edited:

what an ass you are.

Three generations of Romney's never served in the military. Bunch of fucking sissies.

Yeah, so that means democrats are 95% sissies then? Or better yet backstabbers like Kerry

No kidding PAlin sent her son to war...and no props from the libtards....hmmmmm....one might think it's just a political ploy from these people.......how bout that.

And Obama brought his ass home alive and not in flag drapped pine box. She should be kissing obama's black ass.

Are you fucking kidding me?!?! Did Obama SERVE in Vietnam? Oh, that's right, he HATED America and was hiding over seas.

Forum List

Back