No impact on groundwater from fracking

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
FrackingWell.jpg

As the article states, a study you won't be hearing about. It goes against everything Hollyweird claims.

The study results are posted at the Springer research material repository. (Emphasis added)

We found no relationship between CH4 concentration or source in groundwater and proximity to active gas well sites. No significant changes in CH4 concentration, CH4 isotopic composition, pH, or conductivity in water wells were observed during the study period. These data indicate that high levels of biogenic CH4 can be present in groundwater wells independent of hydraulic fracturing activity and affirm the need for isotopic or other fingerprinting techniques for CH4 source identification.

More @ The study you won't be hearing about: No impact on groundwater from fracking

Obama: Fracking is bad
Trump: Fracking is good
For some, its the other way round but nobody cares for the actual facts. I saw on television that the guys there can ignite their water and that the companies deliver fresh water from other places.

EPA reverses course, highlights fracking contamination of drinking water | APM Reports
Fracking is depleting water supplies in America's driest areas, report shows

I personally know of several wells in Southern California in my youth where one could touch a match to them to get a blue flame. As that was 60 or so years ago, I don't think fracking had a thing to do with them.

Obama: Fracking is bad
Trump: Fracking is good
For some, its the other way round but nobody cares for the actual facts. I saw on television that the guys there can ignite their water and that the companies deliver fresh water from other places.

EPA reverses course, highlights fracking contamination of drinking water | APM Reports
Fracking is depleting water supplies in America's driest areas, report shows

I personally know of several wells in Southern California in my youth where one could touch a match to them to get a blue flame. As that was 60 or so years ago, I don't think fracking had a thing to do with them.
I saw the residents igniting their tap water and saying that wasn´t before. They get water supply and money to shut up.

Forum List

Back