Google Searches Spew 15.8M Metric Tons of Carbon Dioxide into Atmosphere Every Year

Google wants us all to die. Just like the black angus farmers.

This is why I would be giddy if climate change was actually a presidential debate topic one of these years. Just imagine the look on the faces of the people at home when they found out that they have to give up their cell phones to achieve carbon reduction goals. It would be hysterical TV!!

This is why I would be giddy if climate change was actually a presidential debate topic one of these years. Just imagine the look on the faces of the people at home when they found out that they have to give up their cell phones to achieve carbon reduction goals. It would be hysterical TV!!
We got a taste of that when the brainwashed kids were told only clear backpacks were allowed in schools. A climate change debate would crush the entire narrative, that is why they avoid it at all cost.

We got a taste of that when the brainwashed kids were told only clear backpacks were allowed in schools. A climate change debate would crush the entire narrative, that is why they avoid it at all cost.

The reason climate change has never been a presidential debate topic ever, is because it would totally expose the scam. Imagine when 50 million people are watching the non green candidate talk about all the shit people would have to give up to meet carbon reduction goals, not to mention their electric bills soaring to the stratosphere. Just imagine the level of jaw drop from the viewers, "Sorry....no more fireplaces for you! FUCK YOU! Like your cell phone? FUCK YOU... not anymore. We have to save the planet!"

Of course I would be so hysterical from laughing my nutsack might fall off .:eusa_dance:

The climate Crusader bozos still don't get it.... they insist it's all about the science and has nothing to do with the politics. It's ALL about the politics assholes!!:hello77::flirtysmile4::flirtysmile4:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back